BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I love the fact that everything is in one product. Good coverage. I saw a differance in skin appearance when I used.
Megan W.
Middleboro, MA
I absolutely adore how this cream works! It goes on smoothly and smells great. After you put on the cream you see glowing perfect skin!
Paige A.
Chula Vista, CA
Great for a light coverage all over the face BB cream. I saw improvements in the redness and blotchiness of my skin.
Julia H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have very sensitive pale skin with freckles. .acne scars and occasional acne. .great coverage without feeling like you're wearing tons of make up
Aramar C.
Los Angeles, CA
This product can be way too oily! It's not a great idea to use it during the summer because it will definitely cause breakouts!
Lea H.
This product is great for everyday! t takes care of minor Imperfections while delivering a sheer finish. Definitely a go to product for the summer.
Kimberly H.
Reno, NV
I use this product when I want a full coverage, much more like a liquid foundation than other BB creams I have tried.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
I wanted to like this product, but I just couldn't. It is very orange, and it is a bit heavy. My skin broke out after only a few uses.
Ruzica R.
This stuff is amazing but they don't have it where I live i have to get it online which sucks an pay the extra shipping. I just love how it feels on my skin and the smell.
Jessica S.
Winston Salem, NC
Creamy consistency, goes on easy, quick, and works well with my skin. It isn't oily or greasy, and lasts quite well.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?