BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
One of the best eye rollers. it works so well and it makes my dark circles disappear. It is really a great item and i will continue buying it.
Ellie G.
Good coverage for a bb cream. Unfortunately, it is too pink for an olive complection. Nevertheless, it gives you a nice glowy, perfected skin
shareen s.
This is a great product if used sparingly and not all over the face. It gives a nice glow but when overly used just looks greasy and too shiny.
Danielle M.
Society Hill, SC
This is highly underrated. I love how high the coverage is for a bb cream while still being light on the skin and leaves a nice luminous finish
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
This BB cream is just average to me. Coverage was light, and it made my skin feel a little oily after I applied it. Probably would not buy.
Katie P.
Columbus, OH
This is greasy and did not match my light skin. It slid off my face easily and pilled when combined with other products. I will not repurchase.
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
I didn't like this BB Cream. 1)It made me very oily. 2)It felt heavy on my skin. 3)It has a strong smell. 4.)It is only available in 3 shades.
Liv B.
Rego Park, NY
I use this everyday and I really like it. It provides light to medium coverage and can stay on the skin for hours even without using a primer.
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
This product works amazing! It went on even and looked so natural! Worked well with my makeup i use! I will always have this in my makeup bag
Brittany D.
Leesburg, GA
This is alright for me. This BB cream gives a nice tint and alright coverage for your skin but it causes me to breakout every time I use it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?