BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Butler, PA
Great BB cream, can make your face a little oily though, but overall good product
Shahnoor K.
Shahnoor K.
Winnetka, CA
The reason why I didn't give this product a fail was because of the good color matching with my olive skin tone but other than that it is horrible. This product is extremely oily, fades off really fast, and it left me a lot of pimples afterwards.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This BB Cream works perfectly for me because I am the kind of girl that does not need full coverage. I love products that do more then one thing for you. It stands in place perfectly for my foundation and moisturizer. It is also perfect with giving me a little bit of color that I sometimes do not have. I did give it a B though because it is a little grainy feeling compared to the L'Oreal one, but other then that one flaw, its pretty perfect.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Elgin, SC
Garnier BB cream Shine control for combination skin : I tried this product for a week and what I have to say is... buy something else. I loved how my skin felt, due to it moisturizing it, but other then that it falls flat. When applying the BB cream, I had to use a foundation sponge. The cream always wiped off on something, left a cakey look after wearing it all day and the shine tended to pop up through out the day. It did provide some coverage but it is not worth the money spent.
Lucy E.
Lucy E.
Louisville, KY
I really like this for everyday wear. It gives good coverage, but is light on your face so nothing feels caked on. The SPF is a nice plus too.
Jacquelyn B.
Jacquelyn B.
Lexington, KY
I think a straight foundation is just a better rout for me, this stuff is good for sparse makeup beach and pool days during the summer, but it...oils up?? And if i actually want to cover my acne scars i have to wear a pound and a half of this stuff. Also the color on the one i bought is slightly too pink, leaving an unnatural glow,yellow based creams, concealers, highlighters etc always look more natural in a variety of lighting.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Linden , MI
This is the best drugstore BB cream that I have tried. It's affordable, you get a lot of product in the tube, and it works great for moisturizing your skin. It has ok coverage, but works good under foundation as well.
Jesulina R.
Jesulina R.
brooklyn, new york
The coverage is great and the finish is amazing buy with in a couple of hours it melted completely of so sad it could be a great product for normal to dry skin
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Christiansbrg, VA
I have very very very dry skin and this bb cream is so great for it !! I do not think it would work on any other skin types because it is soooo silky and looks shiny and wet
Emmelie D.
Emmelie D.
Atlanta, GA
I use the BB cream for oily/combination skin and I love the finish. I apply it and there is no need to apply foundation or concealer. It gives me a nice look without looking like I have tons of makeup on. I have some acne marks that I hope to see fade as well, so far nothing yet.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?