BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
This is my go to product every day. It smooths out my facial skin and leaves a nice healthy glow. Can't live without it.
Melina R.
Since I have oily skin, this didn't work well with my face. It might work better for a different skin type, such as dry.
Adrianne R.
Oregon City, OR
I felt greasy after putting this on. It didn't have any coverage at all and wasn't going to wait for the long term stuff to happen
Melissa H.
Phoenix, AZ
Too greasy. And it's wayyy too orangey.
Just a waste of money all around. You're better in luck to buy a more expensive BB cream.
Valerie H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product for my oily skin. It tends to be a little orange though, so I only wear it once I've developed a tan
Claudia S.
I personally really like this product! Most wont because it may leave your face a bit shiny but overall its really good.
Crystal A.
Elgin, IL
I must say, I tried a few different creams and this was not the one for me. It was too heavy and didn't match my tone.
yuri a.
This is one of my favorite BB cream,love the coverage and it's my perfect shade. It also is really good in price.
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
This was the first BB cream I tried and it was good. It smells nice and feels good on, but I wish it had more coverage.
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA
So light and airy. I use daily instead of foundation and cover with sheer powder. Moisturizes and provides light coverage as well as sun protection.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?