BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this BB cream more than some of the high end ones because it so easy to apply and leaves the skin with a luminous glow. The coverage is light-medium, and there is so buildability. I gave it a B because I think there could be more shade options for lighter and darker complexions.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Toms River, NJ
I used to regular formula when it first came out, used probably 2 bottles when the oil free version came out. The oil free version was a miracle since the reg version made me super oily midday. Now i have hardly any oiliness. I use mineral powder over it, no complaints. Good coverage, just use concealer in problem areas. Has a little SPF. Just wish the oil-free came in the fair/light shade too.
miranda h.
miranda h.
New York, New York
Great coverage for such a liquid bb cream but the range in colors is not too great. makes my face look white, and smells sooo much like alcohol. I've used this before and it didn't smell like this before. The packaging should be changed because its soo liquid that it gets everywhere, if you have a lighter skin tone I would recommend.
Holly O.
Holly O.
Carthage, MO
After using authentic BB creams from Asia, this stuff is just shameful. It's greasy and oily, it has an overpowering smell, it doesn't last.
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
I tried so hard to like this product, but it just did not work with my oily skin.
Laurissa A.
Laurissa A.
So I like this bb cream it provides good coverage and I love that it has sunscreen. Buut the shades need to be improved. The light is too light for me the medium is my skin with a tan and I did not have one this summer so it did not blend well. Also if you have oily skin this could be too oily for you.
Angel D.
Angel D.
This was the first BB cream I purchased. It definitely moisturized my skin, made it feel soft and brightened it. Unfortunately it made my combination skin pretty oily by midday, so I found something with more of a matte finish. I'm sure it's great for people who have skin on the drier side.
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Chambersburg, PA
I used this product for 6 months before running out, using it about 3-4 times a week. It matched my skin tone perfectly, it felt smooth and flawless, and it was so so easy to put on! I have pretty bad dry skin, and this didn't settle into my fine lines or flake one bit! The only reason I haven't purchased it again is because I've decided to go bare-faced when it comes to face makeup, but if I ever wanna start with BB creams again then I'm definitely picking this one up! Highly recommended
F d.
F d.
I loved the original formulation but ever since they changed it , i don't care for it. it clogged my pores worse with the anti shine one, and i feel like it was a horrible shade of light, it didn't match my skin tone like the original.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Butler, PA
Great BB cream, can make your face a little oily though, but overall good product
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?