BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Milford, CT
This is the only drugstore BB Cream that works for me. It gives great coverage (though not full coverage), and looks natural on the skin. This is my go-to product during the warmer months, especially with the added SPF (15). Is this the best BB Cream I have ever used? No. Is this the best BB Cream I found at the drugstore? Absolutely. Don't even waste your time with Covergirl's. It's basically slightly tinted sunscreen.
Alissa P.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
I often use this alone in winter, it has good coverage and keeps my skin from drying out. It seems a bit too heavy for summer, though
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
This product leaves a ghostly shade of white on my face. I bought the medium/ deep color and I was not pleased at all... Perhaps it may work better on lighter skin tones or if used with some type of powder. One thing I will say about this product is that it did moisturize my face well.
bella c.
bella c.
Plymouth, MI
This was oily on the skin and increased the oil i already had!. Also it made me break out. Thy need more shades also.
Nina S.
Nina S.
I'm so glad they made one for oily skin - because I don't think I would be able to use the regular one. My skin is super oily, and especially in the summer time it can be hard to keep the shine away. This does instantly mattify, and it does have a decent amount of coverage that would work wonders for someone without any major issues. I have acne prone skin, and have a lot of discoloration and scarring. This is perfect for when I don't want to hide absolutely every flaw on my face. It's quick and easy to use as well.

The only negative is the tube/packaging. It does get a bit messy. The product is very liquidy so it tends to make kind of a mess in the cap.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Norwalk, CA
I prefer using a foundation over a bb cream but i decide to give this a try. Its okay, the shade is a little off so i wished they offered more shades. i have very oily skin and this does well but only for a while
Christy M.
Christy M.
Massillon, OH
I love this BB Cream. It goes on really well and covers great for a BB cream. It blends into my skin really well and the texture is much better than some others I've used.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
This product has a light coverage that feels great on the skin. It allows for a little color to liven up the face. I use this produce daily. Not to mention, the price is affordable!
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
I like the BB cream for light coverage days i use a damp sponge with it for more of a flawless look :)
Anne R.
Anne R.
Corinth, TX
This BB Cream (the one they have for oily/combination skin) is amazing!! It's the first one I've used that truly doesn't make my skin feel oily. I like the light texture and the coverage is good. Makes my skin feel fresh.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?