BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jenn W.
I love this stuff! Leaves a great Dewey finish and provides great coverage while still looking very natural! It is very quick and easy to apply!
Sylvia B.
Elgin, OK
Super thick, almost more of a foundation. I've still gone through two bottles though- it's perfect for the gym instead of a full face of makeup.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
I tried this product but it didn0t match my skin tone well and it looked a little orange. It did smooth my skin a bit but that was about it.
Luz Wara C.
North beach , MD
I do not recommend this for oily skin. I tried it once and never again. I felt like it clogged my pores so bad.also the colors are so limited.
Hayley D.
Tempe, AZ
This product is perfet for me. I don't wear much makeup, but definitely prefer some coverage. A bottle for me lasts months if every day wear.
Caroline C.
Milford, MA
Don't really like this product. It's color doesn't really match my skin tone, and I feel that they don't have a lot of options for skin tones.
Lucy E.
Louisville, KY
I really like this for everyday wear. It gives good coverage, but is light on your face so nothing feels caked on. The SPF is a nice plus too.
ainhoa m.
La odio. Me deja la piel muy grasa y los componentes tienden a separarse muy fácilmente. Si no la sello con polvo se me mueve a los 10 minutos
Alfreda A.
Beaumont, TX
I got a free sample a while back from their facebook page, and I loved it. Not much of a facial care person, so I'm not getting the full size.
Julia B.
Trempealeau, WI
I don't recommend this to girls with fair skin like me. It doesn't have the proper shade range. Otherwise a good BB cream and it last all day!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?