BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this when it first came out. Good coverage, covered the redness in my face. Didn't leave my skin sticky, or tacky.
I think it 's a great product.
* Lady Feline *.
Atlanta, GA
If you have combination skin then this will do wonders for you. Especially if your new to makeup and its super affordable.
Laura K.
Nederland, TX
Love this! It has a great moisturizer in it. Leaves your skin looking fabulous for a while. Iwould recommend it to anyone.
Kathryn C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product isn't for everyone. I hated it at first. But learned to love it. Its better applied with a WET beauty blender.
Isabella V.
Los Angeles, CA
The consistency of this product is WAY TOO THICK to act like a BB Cream. The lack of shades available is very poor. :( Dissapointed.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
I think this is a perfect makeup for women over 40. My mom loves it. I wasn't crazy about it. N
But it looks beautiful on her.
Allison W.
I tried this product and didn't like it. I felt when I applied it it looked caked on when I really didn't apply very much.
Mona E.
Madison, SD
This has great coverage, but it feels a little too heavy for a BB cream. It doesn't cause any breakouts though and it lasts all day.
Gabrielle D.
Lexington, KY
BB Cream actually broke my skin out. It looked super oily on and I tried to wash it off and my skin felt oily afterwards.
emily v.
I love this product! still have till this day! so light weighted and I never used powder to set it off just put the foundation on looks amazing already!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?