BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Alysa P.
I love this BB cream. I use this alot for that pretty even skin tone. Especially when i go to work and dont feel like putting my normal face on.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
This BB Cream has good coverage but I notice that it doesn't blend like I would like it to. I feel like it sits on top of my skin and looks shiny
Yo tengo una que la verda me encanto te deja natural y te cobre inperfecciones y todo solo que yo tengo la blanqueadora pero muy buena me gustan
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Omg this has such a good color pay out and feels so moisturizing to the skin! just wish it was a tad less expensive but still a great purchase!!
Stephanie H.
Palm Bay, FL
Covers well, on all skin types. Good price for a great product. Good for dry and combo skin types. Comes in different shades, try it for yourself
Alysha E.
Stockton, CA
Leaves my skin looking flawless yet effortlessly beautiful.. not heavy or cake. Apply like a moisterizer yet leaves the results like a foudation.
Darlene S.
I never tried a bb cream and thought I would give this a shot! I was amazed at how much coverage I received, it's the perfect product for summer.
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
Garnier's BB creams work very well! They're easy to blend in, and feel very light on your skin. I used mine as a foundation and it worked great!
Wendy M.
This BB cream covers well but does tend to make my face oily by mid-afternoon. I like the consistency as it works well with a sponge applicator.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
I tried this product but it didn0t match my skin tone well and it looked a little orange. It did smooth my skin a bit but that was about it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?