BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Iris M.
Iris M.
I bought the oil free/for oily skin bb cream and I didn't like it as much as I wanted to. It's very light weight and the color was right on and blended well with my neck, but it did get very oily after a few hours and that is what I hoped it didn't do. It's very runny, which is expected from a bb cream. I think it smells like sunscreen and I don't like that, but that is also expect from a bb cream.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Pretty good product for the price, but I like other BB creams better. Good size and value, but there are better BB creams out there for the price.
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Pacific Palisades, CA
I use this product daily and since using it the tone of my skin has improved drastically. I love it and I highly recommend it!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Chichester
I absolutely love this product. When thy BB cream hype started, this was the first one I tried, and it's been the only one I've used since! I love the way it smells and the way it covers any redness and mostly covers flaws. I have scarring left from my spotty days and it covers them very well. It also works as a great primer and isn't drying at all
Elisabeth S.
Elisabeth S.
Mustang, OK
I joined the BB cream craze and I love this one. I've tried a few but this one is light with good coverage. I don't break out from it. it's not greasy or oily feeling. I wear it daily. It's perfect in the summer alone for a tiny bit of coverage.
Liz K.
Liz K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product wasn't my favorite. The smell kind of turned me away the most. Also didn't see a change in my skin when I used it.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Roundswell Barnstaple Devon
I've only tried two BB creams so far but this is my favorite the others which are testers in the shops seem to be too dark for my skin even in a lighter color but this blends into the skin well. It's long lasting but needs a little powder to keep it on.It looks different depending on the condition that the skin is in. I would say it lasts a good couple of hours. It hides flaws well. I wouldn't say it was for oily skin but more for dry skin gets a bit oily during the day.
Kasey V.
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
I honestly had high hopes for this BB however I was very disappointed. It was thick but did not stay on my face for more than a few hours. Not even enough time for one of my classes. The coverage isn't super great but okay for a tinted moisturizer. The colors don't match me very well and I personally won't be wasting more money on this BB cream.
Alva T.
Alva T.
Los Angeles , CA
At first I was super impressed by the coverage of the BB cream. I had tried others and this had by far the best coverage. Unfortunately I have oily skin and by mid-day you could fry an egg with all the oil on my skin. For my skin, it was really bad. I think this would be great for people with dry skin. I bought the type for oily skin and it works great!
Dainy C.
Dainy C.
Jersey City, NJ
I recently bought this product and when I first squeezed out the formula it was a little runny and the color was a good fit though. if the consistency of the product bothers you then don't buy it but I do like using this for an everyday look. since I got darker over th summer I have to bronze up my face but I still like it
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?