BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Amber M.
Adds moisture back into your face.Goes on with no problems.Blends with my skin tone perfectly.However I don't like the price.
Keidy V.
Harrisonburg, VA
I had this bb cream my moms friend suggested it so we got it. it is not that good for coverage. i only recommend if the last option lol
Stephanie C.
Never tried this particular product but I do love garnier products... The packaging is adorable and the quality is amazing...
Lauren C.
Austin, TX
Not impressed I bought it and it didn't do anything for my face. I bought an avon one and that even worked better for my skin
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
Not a huge fan of this. It can break you out if you have sensitive skin like I do. I would not recommend to anyone. Its just really awful stuff.
Lala H.
Smithtown, NY
This offers great coverage without leaving your skin flat. It has a semi dewy finish that leaves your skin looking natural.
Ken W.
Salem, NH
This product might work for dry skin, but when I applied it on my oily face, my face became a greasy & shiny mess! It does have a nice citrusy scent though
Alanah T.
Fort Bragg, NC
Honestly, it's more of a skin tint. Doesn't cover up blemishes very well or even out skin tone. Definitely not worth the $15 I paid for it. Not impressed.
Jazmin M.
Albuquerque , NM
I feel like this is a really good BB cream to have! It's a little thick though but it's perect to cover up redness or dark circles and pimples.
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
This stuff was ok. It provided coverage but left my face shiny and greasy all the time. It feels really pore clogging also!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?