BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Rachel D.
WAYNE
Love the color of this BB cream- a little thick so use sparingly but otherwise a great product- blends well plus it has SPF -always a good thing!
Sylvia B.
Elgin, OK
Super thick, almost more of a foundation. I've still gone through two bottles though- it's perfect for the gym instead of a full face of makeup.
Melissa N.
It didn't smell good and I had a allergic reaction to it. Really wished it would've worked for me because the price point is so hard to turn down
Wendy M.
This BB cream covers well but does tend to make my face oily by mid-afternoon. I like the consistency as it works well with a sponge applicator.
Makenzie L.
Tualatin, OR
This BB cream is a little expensive for the quality. I understand it's for light coverage but throughout the day it comes off and gets splotchy.
Jenna T.
Not a huge fan of this product because of how ineffective it was on my skin. It slid all over and I couldn't find a shade to match my pale skin.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
Not a huge fan of this. It can break you out if you have sensitive skin like I do. I would not recommend to anyone. Its just really awful stuff.
Darlene S.
I never tried a bb cream and thought I would give this a shot! I was amazed at how much coverage I received, it's the perfect product for summer.
Lily U.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my first BB cream. The light/medium was a shade too dark for me and it has quite a scent. Would not recommend to those with oily skin.
Jenn W.
I love this stuff! Leaves a great Dewey finish and provides great coverage while still looking very natural! It is very quick and easy to apply!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?