BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Joslyn S.
Joslyn S.
Not my favorite I hated it it made me break out and it was really leaky so it made a mess every time I would apply it, I also noticed my oily skin getting more oily after using this product
christella j.
christella j.
Orlando, FL
I love this it goes with every look. And I would like to add it takes on four different makeups in one
Mary S.
Mary S.
Mineral, VA
The colour matches , y "Summer" skin well but after an hour or 2 it makes my little baby peach fuzz (just normal blonde hair on my face) it makes it very noticeable. Super annoying!
Princess Angelina M.
Princess Angelina M.
Vancouver, WA
Everything works differently for everyone. I did not like this product at all. I have normal/combination skin and it made me VERY oily a few hours after wearing it--and I did use MAC's MSF to set it. I don't have this problem with anything else so this is definitely a no-go for me.
Candy H.
Candy H.
Sycamore, GA
This product is awesome. It covers up everything to make your face completely flawless. I love it!
Lala H.
Lala H.
Smithtown, NY
This offers great coverage without leaving your skin flat. It has a semi dewy finish that leaves your skin looking natural.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Not bad for a drugstore product. It feels very light and soft on the face. I prefer to pay the extra money for a higher end brand.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Shorewood, IL
I really like this BB cream for very light coverage on a sunny day. Refreshes my skin and leaves it looking dewy.
Maya C.
Maya C.
London
I was quite intrigued to try this out since soooo many people were raving about it! It did seem to offer quite a lot on the packaging, but does it really do what it says? Not exactly.
It definitely evens out my skin tone, but to be honest, the coverage is pretty low. Even when you build on it, you do need a good couple of coats to get a nice amount of coverage which just feels uncomfortable really.
I find that it doesn't last long either, as after a few hours my skin just looked quite uneven, but maybe that's because of my combination skin type.
I am a little disappointed but it does have a nice consistency and it's okay to wear to work on a daily basis.
Mainly doesn't feel like a BB cream, reminds me of a tinted moisturizer.
Anne R.
Anne R.
Corinth, TX
This BB Cream (the one they have for oily/combination skin) is amazing!! It's the first one I've used that truly doesn't make my skin feel oily. I like the light texture and the coverage is good. Makes my skin feel fresh.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?