BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
I love this product. Not only is it multifunctional but it makes me look and feel great. I have combo skin with blemishes and it covers up great.
Lily U.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my first BB cream. The light/medium was a shade too dark for me and it has quite a scent. Would not recommend to those with oily skin.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Loved this for days I didn't want to do my makeup but it did cause me to break out. So if you have very sensitive skin watch out for this product
Lizz C.
Tulsa, OK
I won't use any other BB cream! It matches perfectly and is great under my powder foundation for a smooth, color correcting base. Great product!
Raham C.
I like this product alot , I use it everyday , Especially because the cream has SPF , I don't have to put  foundation especially in the morning 😊
Chelsea V.
Long Beach, CA
I heard many wonderful reviews on this product. I watched a video of it on youtube and saw that it covers great ! Can't wait to try it one day.
Amanda V.
La Joya, TX
My favorite bb cream of all time. I use this as an everyday foundation (when I do wear it that is) and it makes my skin look naturally beautiful.
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
My grandmother got this and realized she wasn't going to use it, so she gave it to me. I never use anything else on my face now because of this!
nur G.
It's good. It has a good coverage and easy to apply and very little on the skin. I like it and likes to keep it. I have used almost 5/6 on them.
Jazmin M.
Albuquerque , NM
I feel like this is a really good BB cream to have! It's a little thick though but it's perect to cover up redness or dark circles and pimples.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?