BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I love this product. I've gone through like 3 tubes of it. I wear it everyday, either under makeup or by itself.
CHRISTINA A.
CHRISTINA A.
Merced, CA
I love the look and feel on it on my skin but hate that it is not full coverage. I have sun spots on my face and it did not even start to cover these spots.
Rebeca I.
Rebeca I.
I like to use this product for everyday because its light weight and medium coverage and have spf. i do nut recommend if you have several imperfections that you need to cover, and for me its king of greasy
Victoria  G.
Victoria G.
Edmond, OK
This product isn't horrible not it isn't great either. It doesn't blend well and not enough choices in color. It seems to rub off and smear. Of u sweat it bubbles up and looks splotchy. It worked fine in winter though.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
I am liking this it is lightweight which makes it perfect for summer. It does not give full coverage but I use a cover stick with it. My skin is on the dry side and this feels great with no dryness.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Farmington , Ny
My mother showed me this and i fell in love with it instantly! it covers all my flaws amazingly, lessened my acne and keeps my face nice and moisterized all day long!
Iris M.
Iris M.
I bought the oil free/for oily skin bb cream and I didn't like it as much as I wanted to. It's very light weight and the color was right on and blended well with my neck, but it did get very oily after a few hours and that is what I hoped it didn't do. It's very runny, which is expected from a bb cream. I think it smells like sunscreen and I don't like that, but that is also expect from a bb cream.
Maya C.
Maya C.
London
I was quite intrigued to try this out since soooo many people were raving about it! It did seem to offer quite a lot on the packaging, but does it really do what it says? Not exactly.
It definitely evens out my skin tone, but to be honest, the coverage is pretty low. Even when you build on it, you do need a good couple of coats to get a nice amount of coverage which just feels uncomfortable really.
I find that it doesn't last long either, as after a few hours my skin just looked quite uneven, but maybe that's because of my combination skin type.
I am a little disappointed but it does have a nice consistency and it's okay to wear to work on a daily basis.
Mainly doesn't feel like a BB cream, reminds me of a tinted moisturizer.
Betty
Betty
South Pasadena, CA
Very moisturizing. I don't think it really covers anything at all. It's really more of a tinted moisturizer. Asian BB creams are much much better. By the end of the day, this leaves my skin pretty greasy though.
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Narragansett, RI
I always wanted to try BB cream and I found this one at CVS and I am so glad I bought it! It feels great on your skin, not heavy at all, covers pretty well and is great if you don't feel like doing the whole foundation routine!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?