BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Lauren R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decently sized bottle (especially compared to other BB creams), and fairly priced. I have fair skin, and have used both the the "fair/light" and "light/medium" shades. While the lighter definitely matched my skin better, both blended and appeared natural with my completion. Can feel a little sticky, and on my more oily days (I have combo skin) did need to set it with a powder. Didn't irritate my skin, but I don't have sensitive skin. Unscented. Can be worn alone for a natural look, or under a full face of make up.
Julia H.
Pretty good product for the price, but I like other BB creams better. Good size and value, but there are better BB creams out there for the price.
Brianne C.
Heber City, UT
The price is right on this stuff. It's very affordable for a high quantity. Sure, there are better BB creams, but I am happy with this product. I usually wear it under a powdered foundation but have worn it alone for a light look.
Natalie E.
Honolulu, HI
I love this BB Cream! I originally bought the medium/deep shade a few months before going on my summer trip to hawaii and it was way too dark at the time. Once I got back from my trip and got a beautiful tan, it was the PERFECT shade. I have oily/combination skin and I bought the original kind, because I overlooked the one they had for my type of skin and I don't really mind the semi-dewy look to it. I don't have to use too much product because it gives me medium coverage and it doesn't make my skin look cakey. I actually prefer to use BB creams anyway, instead of foundation because I have a hard time finding a color match. Also, I like that even though it has SPF, when I take pictures at night there isn't a white cast, like when I wear foundation with SPF or not. Overall, I think this product is a miracle for women like me, who likes a BB cream with great coverage yet light to the skin.
Kim E.
New Albany, IN
I love this for summer, very light but covers well. I like to switch up my foundation from time to time. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.
Jaclyn H.
Cape May, NJ
So everywhere I go, I hear about BB creams! I was against them for so long because I always thought that there's no way one single cream could correct, moisturize, tone, conceal, cover, protect, and even out. YIKES that's a lot! Can it make me a sandwich, too? I decided to give it a try, I had a coupon so it made the justification of such a mystical product a tiny bit better. Well, it's thick, didn't correct my red spots, barely concealed under my eyes, and whether I used my fingers, a beauty blender, or a brush I got the same results.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
This bb cream is ok it leaves my face greasy and does not last that long goes on good its a great prise
Kimberly T.
Loudonville, OH
I love that this product is lightweight. It covers well and evens your tone. I did find it a bit greasy feeling so I gave it a B.
Calista J.
Scarborough, ME
This cream is pretty light and matches my skin tone very well. I do have to put a powder over or it looks very oily. My face fells really oily when and after wearing this which was the major problem
Jaimie N.
Richmond hill, GA
I used to wear this BB cream and I didn't really like that it made my face feel oily. I did stick it out and used it for about 6 months before I decided I needed to switch to something different. Maybe I will try it again in the future
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?