BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Amber S.
Amber S.
Dayton, OH
This is my first time using a BB cream and I love the versatility of it. It has replaced my moisturizer, tinted moisturizer and foundation. It evens out my skin tones and I feel put together in a jiffy.
Felicity D.
Felicity D.
Kings Park, NY
Let me start off by saying I have a lot of acne. This product covers my spots pretty well, but definitely is not a full coverage cream. It also feels a little greasy, but setting it with a powder does help with that.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Mays Landing, NJ
I just bought this BB cream and I love it. I got it in the light/medium and it blended with my fair complexion well. Non greasy with good coverage. I love it.
Kyla B.
Kyla B.
Lees Summit, MO
This stuff gives amazing coverage. I love that it also gives me sun protection. Unfortunately, it comes in limited colors, so I have to mix two shades to get the shade I want.
Clest S.
Clest S.
Reamstown, PA
I got this product to review for my blog and idk if the product was bad or old but the product was really seperated and i could mix it back together and i emailed the company to ask them about it and they flat out ignored and and i emailed them twice all i wanted was a refund or a new one but they couldn't even respond and say sorry very disapointed in them
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Beaver Dam, WI
I'm giving this product a C because I have rather pale skin and the lightest shade was still WAY too orange for me.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
I have never found an actual BB cream from the drugstores like the one I purchased from Asia, the drugstore ones are more like tinted moisturizer. However, I do like the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream, this one just made me breakout in small areas.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Santa Rosa, CA
I wasn't very happy when I got this product(the first edition one). First of all there were barely any shades and the ones that were there were way off. Secondly I have oily skin and when I applied it even if my skin wasn't oily at the moment it completely turned it shinny and ugly within the first minute. Maybe it's be good on dry skin. I heard that there is new editions of this but after my experience I don't want to try it, plus it was kinda pricey for a drug store bb cream.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
This BB cream is just average to me. Coverage was light, and it made my skin feel a little oily after I applied it. Probably would not buy.
robin m.
robin m.
Peru, IN
My daughters all three of them use this and they swear by it for covering imperfections and a flawless light coverage. o I would have to listen to them and say go buy some and give it a try.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?