BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Used this a few times, for my skin type it felt very oily and slid off when used in heavier layers. Would recommend however for average skin types.
Brook W.
Lakeville, MN
I have tried many drug store BB's and this is the best. The color is more buildable. However, I do get oily after a while so a powder is needed.
Kristy P.
This feels really light on the skin the only thing I bought mine a shade darker so it didn't look as good cuz of that but the texture was amazing.
Jeanelle B.
This product sucked. The color was ok for my skin but it blended horribly and it was too watery for an all over face product. Never repurchased it.
Michel P.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love it for daily used very good, and it feels so soft and the cream it is so slight Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Emma Z.
Philadelphia , PA
I have dry, flakey skin and this provides the moisture and slight color that I need daily. I like being able to use this instead of a moisturizer.
Cori M.
Waukesha, WI
This is one of my favorite BB creams. It's lumi and matches my skin tones flawlessly. You must use a proper brush! That is key! Killing it Garnier!
Cassy H.
I was given this by a friend and it didn't work well with me but I did love how it felt on my skin! I gave this to another friend and she loves it.
Sarah S.
Baltimore, MD
I've been using the same bottle for quite some time. I think it gives fair coverage, though it can be easy to use too much. I would purchase again.
Katie D.
Summit, MS
It gives pretty good coverage for a bb cream & best of all it didn't break me out. The major down fall was the color was too dark for my fair skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?