BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Holly O.
Carthage, MO
After using authentic BB creams from Asia, this stuff is just shameful. It's greasy and oily, it has an overpowering smell, it doesn't last.
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
I really like the coverage on this bb cream! However none of the tones are a perfect match and not being able to sample them sucks
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
I like this product, it makes your skin look flawless and you do not need much. It is perfect for hot, humid days with no makeup!
Stephanie C.
Doral, FL
It's a really great product if you have great skin or very few imperfections on the face. It's lightweight but covers fairly nicely, however, it oxidized on me.
Bethany P.
I like this ok, but it makes my skin really oily (and I normally don't have oily skin). I wish it had a little more coverage, too.
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
This make up is not too greasy, dry or irritating on my skin, and I don't feel like am wearing a mask. I am very satisfied with it.
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA
Love this BB Cream. I love that it is not heavy and while not complete full coverage it does a good job on evening the skin tone.
Brooke H.
Herriman, UT
I didn't like this bb cream. It was very oily on my skin, even right after applying it. The colors to me were quite orange as well. I didn't like it.
Andrea C.
Lakewood, CO
Very creamy and great coverage. I have an oily t-zone and it doesn't make me look shiny. If I don't wash my face at night I will break out.
Aileen M.
This BB Cream covered up but on my dry skin on my face it just made it look like horribly blended foundation (if that made sense)This also made my skin break out.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?