BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Emma Z.
Philadelphia , PA
I have dry, flakey skin and this provides the moisture and slight color that I need daily. I like being able to use this instead of a moisturizer.
Rachel A.
Christiansbrg, VA
For a year and a half to two years, this was my BB cream of choice. Then I found L'Oréal! This it a great BB cream though! Definitely worth trying!
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
This was the first bb cream i tried. And it made me breakout. Maybe i just have very sensitive skin. But the product did feel a little too greasy.
Irai L.
Panorama City, CA
I love this BB cream. It has great coverage and has SPF protection. It has a great price and it is just an amazing product. I definitely recommend
Brook W.
Lakeville, MN
I have tried many drug store BB's and this is the best. The color is more buildable. However, I do get oily after a while so a powder is needed.
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
I still feel lile there is something better out there. Smell is ok, I've definitely smelled worse. But this is the formulation I've liked the best.
Jeanelle B.
This product sucked. The color was ok for my skin but it blended horribly and it was too watery for an all over face product. Never repurchased it.
Olivia D.
It's very light and does a good job of evening out my skin tone which is what I was looking for. It's very affordable and has lasted me a long time
Julia H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have very sensitive pale skin with freckles. .acne scars and occasional acne. .great coverage without feeling like you're wearing tons of make up
Kristy P.
This feels really light on the skin the only thing I bought mine a shade darker so it didn't look as good cuz of that but the texture was amazing.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?