BY GARNIER #18 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love the original version for days when I just want a light coverage. The anti-aging version is awful though. I get greasy and the smell is so strong.
Misti F.
Lenoir City, TN
Gives a smooth flawless look! Love the color and goes on easy! I use it everyday! Wear alone or with a little foundation, depending on the days events.
Krystal M.
Traverse City, MI
For Someone Who Hates Full On Cakey Make Up,
This Is Better Then That. Its Light coverage. & Nice
Feeling. Your Skin Can Actually Breath With This On
Whitley B.
Loved this BB Cream. My favorite out of all the bb creams I have tried. I don't like how runny it is but it does do the job of covering so that's good
Patty V.
Wasco , Ca
The coverage of the BB bream is really good and it feels really nice on the skin. It has recently started to irritate my skin and I began to break out.
Gennessa R.
Brandon, FL
My favorite skin care product. Definitely recommend this product. It covered up all my blemishes. I got many compliments on how great my skin looked.
melissa k.
Raymond, MN
This is the only bb cream I use because it is a perfect match/texture for my skin. It's reasonably priced and available at several local retailers.
missy c.
This is my every day makeup! Whether i am at work or just around the house, it keeps my skin moisturized and evens out my skintone. Fantastic product
Tanikia C.
Philadelphia, PA
Didn't really care for this product or the consistency of it didn't match the shade of my ski. Well either I would rather use it to highlight my face
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
Wonderful BB cream. It blends very well and looks very natural. It doesn't provide full coverage but evens out complexion well. Well worth the money!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?