BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
It goes on great! All you need is a small amount. If your skin is a oily like mine o may need a light powder I use a mineral powder.
Ivelis  S.
Homestead, FL
I usually am very skeptical about what facial products to use. Afforadable, lightweight cream. this product is amazing. great moisturizer, sunscreen and coverup.
Steffane B.
I bought this product a while ago and have found that it leaves my skin looking very oily every time I use it. I have to put on a powder just to knock down the sheen!
omayra M.
Belleville, NJ
This is my go to a face glow baby look. Just a little goes a long way. Really is light on your skin not heavy at all and its very natural....
Melissa H.
Missouri City , TX
I just wasn't a fan of this BB cream. The color was a bit too dark, even at the lightest shade, and the finish was way too greasy.
Amanda P.
Jackson, TN
This is great for days that you do not want to wear heavy makeup. it is very light and has great coverage. i just do not like how strong the smell is.
Porsha M.
Modesto, Ca
This is a good BB cream I do wish that it was more matte but I can get away with wearing this and some setting powder on most days
Bethany P.
I like this ok, but it makes my skin really oily (and I normally don't have oily skin). I wish it had a little more coverage, too.
Brittany D.
Leesburg, GA
This is alright for me. This BB cream gives a nice tint and alright coverage for your skin but it causes me to breakout every time I use it.
Sarah R.
Abilene, TX
The coverage is ok, but the color is a little unnatural looking. It also made my skin peel an really flaky, which has never happened before.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?