BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Mairead D.
Mairead D.
I haven't noticed any changes in my skin complexion. Also I'm very fair skinned so the coloring a still a bit off for me so I require using powder afterwards to even it out. I don't recommend.
LeAnn G.
LeAnn G.
Taylor, TX
I haven't found a product with better coverage that still gives a gooey, dewy look. I've been using for 4 years and don't see that changing in the future.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
I have never found an actual BB cream from the drugstores like the one I purchased from Asia, the drugstore ones are more like tinted moisturizer. However, I do like the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream, this one just made me breakout in small areas.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
National City, CA
I got this product having pretty high expectations of it. When I used it I was disappointed. The coverage is not that great at all. It's supposed to even skin tone and honestly I didn't see a difference. The oily feeling is the worse, even with loose powder over it I can still feel it. I won't buy this product again.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Elgin, IL
I must say, I tried a few different creams and this was not the one for me. It was too heavy and didn't match my tone.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Hamburg, NY
This is a really great product. It has amazing coverage for a BB cream which I love. I find others to be too sheer. I aply this with my beauty blender or my sigma f80 and it is beautifully flawless with both methods. The smell is a little funky but I can get over it. A few more shades would be nice to but the options they do can can make it work.
Silvey T.
Silvey T.
Los Angeles , CA
I tried this ones I finished the product it gave me enough coverage in my face to not have to put foundation I really liked it and will purchase again !
Tara F.
Tara F.
Mill spring, NC
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I have combination skin, and this BB cream is a lifesaver! Even coverage, lightweight, added SPF.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Watertown, MA
I love this BB cream! It's the first that I tried. I have since gotten another more expensive one because I became too tan over the summer for this one, but I can definitely say that the more expensive one is not as good! This one gives great coverage to the point where I saw myself in the mirror and thought that I looked airbrushed! It makes my skin flawless looking. However, if you have dry skin, it will highlight that. I suddenly had dry flakes of skin that I didn't know about! So, it's important to use a good moisturizer with it because it is not very moisturizing. I also have very oily skin on my forehead and unfortunately this didn't do much to control the oil there. I have found that if I use it along with my pore refiner that I use to control oil, that together my skin looks awesome! I definitely recommend it if oil and dry flakes aren't a problem. However, I would love to find something that will moisturize more and really control my oil slick!
Alison C.
Alison C.
Glendale, AZ
I don't know if this is how it is supposed to be, or mine is defective, but it is VERY liquidy. Like it splashes everywhere when I am trying to put it on. The color is very dark and not that great of coverage or staying power. Not too impressed.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?