BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Emma Z.
Philadelphia , PA
I have dry, flakey skin and this provides the moisture and slight color that I need daily. I like being able to use this instead of a moisturizer.
Caitlin B.
Loves Park, IL
Really liked the consistency of this product! It left my skin looking very natural. However, even the light shade seemed to dark for my fair skin.
Jenny R.
Staten Island, NY
I have both Garnier BB cream the First one & Also the Oil Free one since i have combination skin & they both cover up so well i just love them lol
Ashley A.
Church Hill, MD
I absolutely love love love this BB cream. It's so light and smooth. Blending this in is super easy and I don't need to worry about make up lines.
Julia H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have very sensitive pale skin with freckles. .acne scars and occasional acne. .great coverage without feeling like you're wearing tons of make up
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
I still feel lile there is something better out there. Smell is ok, I've definitely smelled worse. But this is the formulation I've liked the best.
Jacquie R.
San Marcos, CA
I'm not sure what Garnier puts in their products but everything from their skin care to hair care breaks me out terribly with cystic acne. No good!
Sarah S.
Baltimore, MD
I've been using the same bottle for quite some time. I think it gives fair coverage, though it can be easy to use too much. I would purchase again.
Julia H.
Pretty good product for the price, but I like other BB creams better. Good size and value, but there are better BB creams out there for the price.
Irai L.
Panorama City, CA
I love this BB cream. It has great coverage and has SPF protection. It has a great price and it is just an amazing product. I definitely recommend
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?