BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
I wear this when I don't want to wear a full face of makeup. It has very light coverage and comes off easily so I set it with powder.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
I often use this alone in winter, it has good coverage and keeps my skin from drying out. It seems a bit too heavy for summer, though
Chantal L.
Venlo
I couldn't find a BB cream that matches my skin tone, but this one by Garnier is perfect for my skin.
I use it daily and I love it!
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
It goes on great! All you need is a small amount. If your skin is a oily like mine o may need a light powder I use a mineral powder.
Gracen R.
Love it! It makes me glow and my makeup looks totally better. Like more flawless instead of bumpy if you kno what I mean.
Xiomara G.
Lake Mary, FL
I tried this product and I love it. It helps reduce my pores significantly. I would recommend this product to anyone else that has or doesn't have this kind of problem
Natale H.
By far the best BB cream I have ever used. It evens my skin tone and has awesome coverage. INLOVE with this product!!!!!!
Andrea D.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love this bb cream, it helps my skin look smooth and moisturizes. It also makes my skin feel so soft and its very natural looking.
Morgan W.
Kapolei, HI
I really like this product. It definitely changed the appearance of my skin, but I did think it was a little greasy. I usually just covered the oil up with some powder.
Zachia E.
I bought this on impulse.. but i really liked it. it is really lightweight and gives you just enough coverage without being to cakey
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?