BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Angela C.
Angela C.
It's a good product, but it doesn't suit me personally because I have a neutral skin tone and these kind of run on the warm toned side.
Griselda L.
Griselda L.
Lenoir City, TN
Best BB Cream, not cakey long lasting and leaves your skin soo natural looking
I used this BB cream for years before I moved on to more expensive BB and CC creams, but this was my go-to. It's an amazingly creamy BB cream and helps moisturize my face before I apply makeup and even skin tone (if I apply any makeup). It was slightly yellow colored in the color Light, but not enough for anyone to notice. I seriously can't get enough of this and if you're looking for something cheaper than IT Cosmetics or another designer brand, this is the way to go.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Hawthorne, CA
This cream os light weight has spf amd is perfect for some of us who dont need much coverage. Its just enough. I have really dry skin and my skin feels great every time i use it.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Sacramento, CA
This should be mainly used for people with dry skin. I use this on my mom because I have oily skin, my mother is 45 and looks 20-15 years younger with this bb cream. It is a great great bob cream I cannot stress it enough.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Gainesville, GA
I absolutely love Garnier's BB Cream! I've never really cared for liquid foundation so finding this product was the greatest thing! I love how soft it makes my skin feel also!
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Not a huge fan of this product because of how ineffective it was on my skin. It slid all over and I couldn't find a shade to match my pale skin.
Halee P.
Halee P.
Pearland, TX
This bb cream isn't horrible but it does make my face way too oily, it also made me break out but everybody's skin is different so...
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
BB cream is a life saver.
I've had acne for years and this stuff keeps it at bay at least most of the time.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Kingdom City, MO
This is my favorite BB cream! It really does improve your skin tone. The coverage is good too - not too heavy but blends in the imperfections.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?