BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Emily M.
Allison Park, PA
This has a yellow undertone and it really suits my skin in winter months. I love it for a sheer coverage. Adequate coverage for redness and freckles.
Brooke H.
Herriman, UT
I didn't like this bb cream. It was very oily on my skin, even right after applying it. The colors to me were quite orange as well. I didn't like it.
Sandy F.
Angelica, NY
This was a al disappointment for me. I was looking for a skin tone evening out. There isn't much I can say, my rating says it. it went on easy enough.
Stephanie O.
Lafayette, CA
Wonderful light weight product. Great for everyday use! Nice scent and gives light coverage. I use this product every day. It's great for oily skin.
Ashley O.
I had never used a bb cream before and I was blown away by this when I tried it. It made my skin look so good and it even provided awesome coverage!
Michelle N.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to everyday wear one. If I have no time to put any make up on. I at least use this to give me a all day glow.i can't go without out it.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
I absolutely adore this product! It doesn't require much to cover my entire face, and it stays all day! I use it daily and would highly recommend it!
Brie C.
This BB cream lacks coverage. It's really no more than a tinted moisturizer and there's nothing special about this product. The SPF isn't that great!
Tanikia C.
Philadelphia, PA
Didn't really care for this product or the consistency of it didn't match the shade of my ski. Well either I would rather use it to highlight my face
Taylor T.
Fort Worth , TX
As far as drug store bb creams go, I really like this one. Good for combination skin and smells nice. Can wear alone or under makeup - easy to apply.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?