BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Benny R.
Holland, MI
This is bb cream is definitely not for people
With oily, it feels very heavy and oily, I don't like it. It has pretty good coverage for a bb cream, and the smell is nice. But overall people you has dryer skin will probably like this product more.
Diana B.
Been using this product for a few weeks love it because it does not have an unpleasant order. Goes on smooth and light. And provides the right coverage. Purchased for a summer use and because of the spf. #greatprice #greatcoverage #easytouse #spf
Jennie T.
This cream is easy to smooth across skin, but does not give much coverage or do much to "perfect" the skin. Additionally I had trouble matching this product to my skin tone and think that it is not for use with oily skin, as you will get shiny.
Sabrina E.
Saint Louis, MO
Absolutely love this BB cream! It comes in a 2 oz bottle which is most than other BB creams. The consistency is a little runny, but it blends in easily and provides more coverage than I thought it would, especially if you use a setting powder!
Ara H.
Roseville , Ca
I really enjoy this product for everyday quick easy makeup. It provides light coverage but build-able to medium coverage, i like using this in the morning for work and school, it feels like i'm not wearing makeup and it has SPF which is great.
Emily L.
Oceanside, CA
No major complaints for this BB cream. It's not my favorite but I often will throw some BB cream on if I don't feel like putting makeup on just to even out my skin a little bit. Very liquidy but does provide a nice, light, hydrating coverage.
Kayce H.
Thomasville, GA
Perfect BB cream for when your going to be at the beach or in the sun for a long period of time. It has the sunscreen already built in so you don't have to worry about applying sun screen and not being able to wear make up. Wonderful product!
Selena G.
I love this BB cream! I've found it's a great dupe to my IT cosmetics cc cream. I have dry combination and I got the one for oily skin, which actually works perfect with my skin type. It's full coverage and I always recommend it to my friends
MyStar ūüĎč.
Nashville, TN
It has pretty nice coverage (medium). Pretty cheap, which I like. It's not very long lasting but it has gotten me through school looking ok. I wish there was a little bit more spf but it's fine. Overall pretty nice product. Would recommend.
JoAnna C.
Always been a big fan of Garnier. I love the scent of everything.! One thing I love about this product is that a small amount goes a long way. Blends and absorbs easily. Can be found at the usual drugstores, target, etc.. Reasonably priced.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?