BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Martha B.
Pleasantville
This BB cream is horrible!  I have normal to dry skin and this stuff immediately made my face look like a greasy, oily mess, it was absolutely disgusting.  I returned it and I would not recommend it to anyone.  I can't imagine how any skin type could use this product at all...probably the worst product I have ever used.
Delaney D.
I swear by this cream!!!!! It's light enough to look & feel natural, yet still has great coverage & makes your skin look practically flawless. Definitely perfect if you're someone who doesn't like going too heavy on the makeup & wants something that won't clog your pores!
Nidia G.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I love this for the spring/summer when you're going around town of the beach. It is kinda like a foundation and lotion mixed into one I love it for days I want to do something really light because I will be sweating a lot.
Sydney H.
Platte City, MO
This BB cream is simply okay. It's emollient, but also makes my skin greasy within an hour or two. Color can oxidize after a day of wear. Coverage is pretty good for a BB, though. If you're looking for an inexpensive BB for occasional, short-term wear, this one is a decent choice.
T N.
This has to be the best drug store brand BB cream on the market. I use this when I have minimal time to do my makeup and it leaves my face looking flawless. This is such a great product for such a cheap price. I would definitely recommend and have recommended this to friends.
Kaylee I.
It's okay. It's not great, but it's not awful. I like to use it only if I know I'm in a rush and only going to be wearing it for a short period of time. It breaks up around my nose and the shade match is okay but not the best. The good thing is, it apples great if you just want to dab it on the face and rub in with your fingers!
Jennifer F.
Chester, VA
This BB Cream provides a great start for your makeup routine! It helps to smooth out your complexion, provides SPF protection, and makes a great basis for the rest of your products. The only thing to be aware of is that the color seems to run darker than other BB Creams I've used.
Shelby R.
I absolutely love this BB cream, I use it year round. I live in Texas where I need SPF in my fave products so this one is perfect. The coverage is light and natural, if you don't add a bit of powder oil can shine through. I am the shade light/medium and love the tint it gives my skin.
Christina D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is by far the best B.B. cream ever. A lot of B.B. Creams I've tried have been patchy and not enough pigmentation. But that isn't the case with this one! This BB cream is just enough coverage and gives you such a natural glowing finish! Love this on a day to day!! So great!
Kayla C.
College Station, TX
I like this BB cream, however is does tend to feel kind of heavy. It feels more like a sunscreen when you put it on. But it does have great coverage. As the day goes on, it does tend to start looking very oily and worn.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?