BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I bought this on clearance at the store and figured it was worth a shot to try it and I'm so glad I did. I loved it so much, I ordered myself another one. I have a light/medium skin tone but I bought myself the light because I like my eyes to stand out.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
Not a fan of this product and would not recommend this. Color range is very limited. Shades are more yellow-toned. Not for fair/pale skin ladies. Product may be ideal for dry skin, but not for oil or combination. Product is too oily and will clog pores.
Polina G.
Polina G.
Niles, IL
This is my favorite drug store BB cream. I love how lightweight it feels on my face, and it is definitely build-able. I feel it last long, and nourish my skin at the same time. I believe that his also has spf! I would definitely recommend this to others
Chloe N.
Chloe N.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this stuff. The best thing for being up all night partying and then being at work the next day. Benefit copied the idea with their "iron board" concept of de-puffing solution, but honestly, it's
Twice as expensive and doesn't work better than this.
Talia B.
Talia B.
West Hills, CA
Looks so pretty on the skin! I always get compliments on my skin when I am wearing this! I don't recommend using this wine it is really hot out because it tends to make my face sweat! I would recommend this BB cream to anyone looking for a dewy finish!
Tondra P.
Tondra P.
Browns Mills, NJ
I just love this BB cream. It makes my skin look evenly toned and smooth. I was skeptical at first about trying it because of my darker complexion. I usually have a hard time matching the right shade with my skin but this one matches perfectly for me.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Flagstaff, AZ
For drug store this worked really well! But it left my skin kinda streaky and oily!! I have combination but you would definitely need to set with a powder and touch up during the day!!! It does look very natural but I'm not sure if I would buy again!!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I was really hoping to like this product. I gave it a try in the summer thinking it would be light enough to wear even in Houston heat. It however made my skin so oily and I had a pretty decent breakout. I am 42...breakouts are not a good look for me.
Jackeline R.
Jackeline R.
This is an amazing product! Love the price and the coverage and protection is great! I tried it once when I forgot my expensive foundation on a work trip and Im hooked. I found it very nourishing, it doesn't cake, it has sunscreen. Highly recommended!
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
My first experience with a BB cream was with this Garnier 5-in-1 and it totally set the standard. It isnt greasy, it goes on smooth and provides great (and long lasting) coverage. I am actually surprised at how affordable it is because of the quality.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?