BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
I actually find it more oily than dewy. it mad my face look kinda shiny but it did provide some degree of coverage . but i would not recommend it to someone with oily skin
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Omg this has such a good color pay out and feels so moisturizing to the skin! just wish it was a tad less expensive but still a great purchase!!
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
I wear this when I don't want to wear a full face of makeup. It has very light coverage and comes off easily so I set it with powder.
Natalie M.
lehigh acres, FL
I really like this product. It looks great on its own or with foundation over it. It really makes a difference in how my makeup looks.
haley B.
West, TX
I love this stuff! So much that I haven't even been using/wearing foundation in FOREVER! I just put this on, and I'm good to go! I love the smell. Gives me great coverage!
Jasmin S.
This is the only BB cream I've stuck to using! I love it so much! It makes my skin looks flawless and has a good amount of coverage. I don't even wear foundation any more!
Nikki F.
Product gives great coverage but I would not recommend for even the slightest oily skin. Caused oil slicks in my T zone that made me break out.
Lizabeth T.
West Islip, NY
I like this for a no makeup day but it is a bit heavy. I do feel like it covers well, but it can be a bit much when it is a hot day.
Jill C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Doesn't feel like any other BB cream. It is runny and feels quite dry after its applied. I have oily skin but this seems like a normal foundation without BB cream benefits
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
I often use this alone in winter, it has good coverage and keeps my skin from drying out. It seems a bit too heavy for summer, though
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?