BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
This bb cream is great. Personally i have acne scars and the coverage is not good but if you want to take a break from using full coverage foundation but feel a little insecure while going out to run errands give this one a try. I find it decent!
Angela C.
Angela C.
It's a good product, but it doesn't suit me personally because I have a neutral skin tone and these kind of run on the warm toned side.
Ling K.
Ling K.
Brooklyn, NY
This moisturizer has SPF 15 and I have it in the light/medium shade. Each tube is 2.5 oz or 75 ml, and that's a pretty big amount compared to other moisturizers, which are usually only 1 oz. I have used a fair amount of this tube already, but I have to say that it is not recommended for the summertime if you have oily skin. When it's humid, it makes it feel like you have an extra layer of skin on, and that's not a good feeling. I've read since that there is a version for oily skin so you may want to look into that if this doesn't sound good to you. It is kinda strange but only around my nose area, it doesn't blend well into my skin as with the rest of my face and you can clearly tell I have something on because it looks cakey. I have to mix it with another moisturizer for it to look more natural.

There is a light coverage, which I wish could be more heavier because I usually don't want to do a whole face routine in the morning, I just want to do moisturizer and go. Therefore, the light coverage does not cover my dark circles when I wish it would. There is a pleasant scent to the product which I can't really describe, but I like it, not overwhelming or having a sunscreen smell. Overall, I would only use it sparingly in the cold winter months, and would not purchase this in the future because I don't like the heavy face feeling. I might try the one for non-oily skin if I see it for a good price.
I used this BB cream for years before I moved on to more expensive BB and CC creams, but this was my go-to. It's an amazingly creamy BB cream and helps moisturize my face before I apply makeup and even skin tone (if I apply any makeup). It was slightly yellow colored in the color Light, but not enough for anyone to notice. I seriously can't get enough of this and if you're looking for something cheaper than IT Cosmetics or another designer brand, this is the way to go.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Sacramento, CA
This should be mainly used for people with dry skin. I use this on my mom because I have oily skin, my mother is 45 and looks 20-15 years younger with this bb cream. It is a great great bob cream I cannot stress it enough.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Gainesville, GA
I absolutely love Garnier's BB Cream! I've never really cared for liquid foundation so finding this product was the greatest thing! I love how soft it makes my skin feel also!
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Not a huge fan of this product because of how ineffective it was on my skin. It slid all over and I couldn't find a shade to match my pale skin.
Halee P.
Halee P.
Pearland, TX
This bb cream isn't horrible but it does make my face way too oily, it also made me break out but everybody's skin is different so...
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
BB cream is a life saver.
I've had acne for years and this stuff keeps it at bay at least most of the time.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Kingdom City, MO
This is my favorite BB cream! It really does improve your skin tone. The coverage is good too - not too heavy but blends in the imperfections.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?