BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Ashton  J.
Jackson, TN
This is my favorite bb cream! It's really good for dry skin like mine and my face looks flawless. It's not cakey and it's great to wear for the summer!
destiny j.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Great everyday product to use . has a slight pink undertone depending on your skin color. good light coverage . suitable for work or an everyday look
Gabby C.
Painesville, OH
Great drug store bb cream. Blurs your pores great and keeps you matte throughout the day if you buy the right formula. A little bit runny and has SPF.
Whitley B.
Loved this BB Cream. My favorite out of all the bb creams I have tried. I don't like how runny it is but it does do the job of covering so that's good
Shalah M.
cleveland, TN
This is a really good light - medium coverage BB cream. I apply it like I would my foundation and my skin looks healthy and natural throughout the day.
Marissa G.
Manteca, CA
I love this stuff! I've used it everyday for two years now and it always seems to look like you never have anything on your skin and it wears all day!
Haley G.
I have been through tons of foundations and this one clogged my pores and made my t zone shiny and oily. I guess it just depends on the person though.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Too cakey for my face, did not go well, did not oxidize to my skin tone. A little too dark even though it was light/medium. Just overall not satisfied.
Mali C.
This product did what it's supposed to which is even out skin tone. My problem with it is that I have oily skin in some spots and it felt a bit greasy
delicia h.
mira loma
Everyone raves about this, but unfortunately I can't. This makes me oily, it oxidizes weird and the smell. The smell is the worst. It lingers all day.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?