BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I like this. It goes on nicely and looks great but feels a little thicker on my face than other BB creams. It has nice color and is affordable and I do still use it sometimes.
Kaleigh B.
Kaleigh B.
For me the BB cream was very thick and had a yellow under tone that did not match my skin tone. It did not look natural on me.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Pleasanton, TX
The best BB cream I've tried! Good coloring, smells great, perfect amount of moisture and a great price!
Loren H.
Loren H.
Trenton, GA
i love this stuff!!! It's perfect for a natural makeup day. It also puts off a beautiful glow, which i love. The coverage is light, but that's expected in a BB cream. It is buildable to an extent. I recommend to anyone with oily skin, because it works great with mine.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Tucson, AZ
I will use this as a foundation sometimes, it is amazing and I will never not buy this. If you want something you can just spread on your face and go, this is it.
Laura S.
Laura S.
GUYS THIS IS HONESTLY THE BEST THING TO GO WITH IF YOU DONT LIKE FOUNDATION ON SOME DAYS, although it does have a tint, it is not a complete full coverage bb, I believe they discontinued the other one they had which was my favorite. But i do like this one because it contains sunscreen and it would be perfect with a light foundation.
Arlíssa H.
Arlíssa H.
Brooklyn, NY
This was the first BB cream I tried when I first heard about them - after doing all the research I possibly could, I decided Granier's BB cream would be best for my oily/combo skin since it had the version specifically for it. At first, I loved it. My skin looked healtheir, it added just enough of a tint to make me look awake (but it does have a very light coverage), and it didn't smell as bad as everyone whined it did, in my opinion at least. I never felt the need to really set it with a powder, other than in my T-zone. However, over time I started hating it. It oxidized as the day went by and by the end of the night my face and neck (up to where I blended it) were practically orange, the bottle was not efficient and the product was practically spilling out onto my counter over night. I was so upset but my sisters got a good use out of it!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Riverside, CA
It always makes my skin look so flawless! I love it. The price is good and it is not too covering
Analilia E.
Analilia E.
Kenosha, WI
My go to every day BB cream, it's easy to apply/blend with Light to Medium coverage. I use it instead of foundation because it contains SPF 20 and can be buildable. I find that it's perfect for combination skin as it doesn't dry your face nor goes super oily throughout the day as long as you set it.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Henderson, NV
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I use it everyday, sometimes underneath my other foundation and sometimes when alone. I like it because I have really irritated and red skin, so when I don't have enough time in the morning to put on makeup before I go to work, I just slip this on and put a little powder over it, and then I'm good to go! I've had so many compliments on it along the lines of "OMG, what foundation do you use, or, you're face looks so natural and pretty!" I would definitely recommend this to those with redness on the skin, or for those always on the go girls.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?