BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Not for oily skin, but if you have dry skin this will be perfect for you, a lot of people tried this and hated it because of the "ewww my skins so oily feels like mud on my face" so that's Somthing to think about before u buy it... Hope u don't waste ur money
Heather S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love that it isn't super tinted and it feels light on my skin but I have oily skin and althoughnyhe moisturizer is wonderful I would like something that helps with excess oil.
Shandal L.
Greenwood, MO
This is my go to bb cream that I use as a foundation during the last 2 summers. Coverage is great! Perfect for going to the pool/beach.
Jennifer T.
I love this bb cream. I don't usually wear a tin of make up but this is light and doesn't leave my skin too moist.
Andrea M.
Asheboro, NC
I don't wear a lot of makeup especially not foundation because it tends to break out my skin but I found this to work nice with my skin
Jacqueline B.
Columbus, GA
I feel like this product didn't work well for me because even if i wore it throughout the day i still had an oily face and it was gross.
Sabrina C.
Capitol Heights, MD
VERY pigmented for a BB cream , almost like a medium coverage foundation. It actually does work, after a month or two I saw my dark spots fading and the color match was good.
Heather H.
Fayetteville, NY
Ok BB cream. Not a ton of coverage.. Doesn't break me out like some face makeup. Nice creamy texture , just wish it had more coverage.
Maria C.
Naugatuck, CT
Loved this product! I used it all through summer and it looked flawless. It's also moisturizing so a powder is recommended if you don't like a dewy finish.
Kristin P.
Bountiful, UT
Not bad but not amazing either. I think it didn't cover my blemishes as much as I would have liked. It went on more like a moisturizer.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?