BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bb cream really is a great product. Makes my face look smooth without any dry patchy areas like a regular foundation.
Jackie J.
Mcallen, TX
I like the coverage this product gives me, but it leaves my skin so oily. Even after setting with a powder it becomes oily within hours.
Samantha W.
I've been pretty happy with this product. I first tried applying it with a BB cream brush, but I found that to be way too difficult. I simply use my fingertips and have found that to be the most effective form of application. I tend to find that my skin looks more glowing than oily with this product. If I do feel more on the greasy side, a simple swipe of translucent powder does the trick. The light coverage is perfect for the summer months, and I've actually found it to be fairly long-lasting. But I will probably try some other BB creams on the market before making this my go-to.
aldo w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this BB cream, just to brighten up my face, it doesn't have a good coverage but it is really good to brighten up your under eye circles and highlight.
moran a.
Used it one time and returned it. Even if they have a less oily version for oily skin, it doesn't help at all. If you have oily skin it will get super oily and shiny with this product. It does make your face look nice and fresh for the first 10 minutes:)
Francis H.
It moisturizes my skin, but it does not cover imperfections, or red spots. It's very liquid, and I have to apply way too much product in my face. I don't dislike it, but I don't love it.
rachel l.
Oxford, IN
I didn't like it it was too runny. More like lotion instead of a cream. It also had a weird smell to it.
Andrea D.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love this bb cream, it helps my skin look smooth and moisturizes. It also makes my skin feel so soft and its very natural looking.
Brianna P.
Rochester, NY
I love this product, after using it everyday as a foundation and moisturizer for a while it made my skin much less greasy. It gave great coverage, although the color that it dries on, is a little more yellow than when first applied.
Jasmine L.
Austin, TX
Best for a natural or quick look it seems. Coverage is not very great and it doesn't seem to last long but it will camouflage some discoloration and give the appearance of a more even complexion.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?