BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Mary S.
Mary S.
Mineral, VA
The colour matches , y "Summer" skin well but after an hour or 2 it makes my little baby peach fuzz (just normal blonde hair on my face) it makes it very noticeable. Super annoying!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Towaco, NJ
I have combination skin and this covers like a foundation would but looks completely natural. I do not like the new formula though with the pop off cap. It is a lot thinner than the original formula so if you get the chance find the ones with the screw off tops. I got mine at ulta
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Toledo, OH
Having dry skin, I enjoy the amount of moisture this gives my skin, but it is definitely more of a tinted moisturizer than an actual BB cream. I expected a bit more coverage than what I got, and I would like having more of a color selection, because the one I ended up with (light / medium) is still a bit dark for my fair skin. I like the product, mut I normally only use it if I need light makeup, or mixed with my foundation for a bit of added moisture.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Seattle, WA
I had high hopes for this product and it let me down. Very very very thick in consistency and cakeyon the face. The color is too orange for my pale skin. And the price point is too high for what its actually worth.
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Schererville, IN
This stuff is great for people with lighter skin, who are prone to sunburn, as it has spf 20. It's a very light and subtle coverage (I can still see my freckles after it's applied) although I am VERY pale, and found that their light/medium color was a bit too dark for me in the winter months.
It's also a bit thin/watery, making it a bit difficult to apply with anything but my fingers. Smells great.
Paxton S.
Paxton S.
Lexington Pk, MD
Love using this in the fall! Tried using it in the summer and it made my face a little oily!
Hyun K.
Hyun K.
this is my favorite go to foundation. It's light weight and build-able and has great coverage. The best thing about this is that, i doesn't feel like you have foundation on. It stays all day long and i keep going back to this one !
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
This BB cream matched my skin tone perfectly! And it made my skin look flawless! It is buildable and I think there is a small SPF in there. To me it was medium to full coverage although it was light. I will definitely be buying again!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
This made my skin super oily.. I'm so upset that it didn't work for me because most people seemed to enjoy it
Pacie K.
Pacie K.
I prefer to use BB creams in the summer, rather than foundations. Well I used this one until the fall and I loved it. The coverage was almost like a foundation, but it was very lightweight. I only experienced one problem, I started to notice anytime I put it under my eyes they wold burn and water. Everything else I was very pleased with. The color matched well, it has great coverage, but I had to stop using it. My whole face eventually started to burn while wearing it. I suggest if you have sensitive skin to not use this product.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?