BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jena A.
Jena A.
Westlake, OH
I use this for everyday makeup and i love it. although it isn't full coverage which i wish it was, it stays in long but not really 12 hours. there's sun protections and it feels good on my skin!
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Oregon City, OR
I like how it dries light doesn't feel heavy but not too much coverage. I'm near the edvf y tube and liquid comes out when trying to use.... I'll get something different next time
Anna S.
Anna S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is a very effective product. However, the formula isn't always consistent. Out of three bottles, two were normal lotion consistency, the other was very runny. Besides that, it makes an excellent base for makeup, and it'll keep your skin hydrated!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
I think it sucks. It doesn't blend well. It's cheap. And makes my face look dry.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Manchester, PA
this makes your face feel sticky and does not give good coverage. IT is more like a moisturizer than a foundation.
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Looove this! It's a lightweight BB cream that has a lot of benefits! It has a light coverage and a dewy finish. Love the way it feels on my face, not greasy or clogging at all. This is one of the best BB creams I've used. I mix it with a little bit of foundation when I want a little more coverage. Totally recommended!
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
This felt really heavy on my skin. Like i could tell i was wearing makeup. It clumped up and my skin got more oily while using it.
Rubi F.
Rubi F.
Like the color and effects of this product it's best used with a primer and a concealer
Silvey T.
Silvey T.
Los Angeles , CA
I tried this ones I finished the product it gave me enough coverage in my face to not have to put foundation I really liked it and will purchase again !
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
New Sharon, ME
This product was not very good quality. It was thick and cakey on my skin. And I did not appreciate the smell of it at all. After using it, I found my skin began to break out even more than usual. I would not recommend this product to my friends or family.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?