BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jackie V.
This BB cream didn't work so well for me. I couldn't find a shade that was just right for me and it made my face really oily. It also made me breakout.
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
This is a really bad BB cream. It smells awful and it's extremely sheer. It leaves your face looking very oily. It's really heavy too. Don't buy this.
Holly P.
This is perfect to moisturize but you need to really really make sure that it is fully absorbed into your skin before you attempt to apply your makeup.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love the original version for days when I just want a light coverage. The anti-aging version is awful though. I get greasy and the smell is so strong.
Shalah M.
cleveland, TN
This is a really good light - medium coverage BB cream. I apply it like I would my foundation and my skin looks healthy and natural throughout the day.
Whitley B.
Loved this BB Cream. My favorite out of all the bb creams I have tried. I don't like how runny it is but it does do the job of covering so that's good
anushka d.
It's a good product gives medium coverage..good for daily or natural makeup look.. Looks fresh and radiant when applied on skin.. Glides very smoothly
Ashton  J.
Jackson, TN
This is my favorite bb cream! It's really good for dry skin like mine and my face looks flawless. It's not cakey and it's great to wear for the summer!
Samantha M.
Gainesville, GA
Great product, great price. Can be worn under makeup for a good base but can also be worn alone for a bit of color correcting without full face makeup.
Haley G.
I have been through tons of foundations and this one clogged my pores and made my t zone shiny and oily. I guess it just depends on the person though.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?