BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Casey F.
Casey F.
Redding, CA
I love this and love the price on it too
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
College Place, WA
I love this cream. I like that it is like a moisturizer so my skin looks smooth. I normally have dry skin so any kind of foundation looks cakey, but not with the BB cream. I get compliments on how nice my skin looks with it. I would definitely recommend this.
Zulaika D.
Zulaika D.
Dumfries, VA
This BB cream is okay. I had gotten medium/tan and it's was to dark but light would've been extremely to light it did have good coverage for a BB cream but I couldn't get much use from it because of the color.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
This product is not for people with oily skin. It made my skin looks so greasy and feel so nasty. The color selection is horrible and and there's a very strong smell. I would not recommend this two people who have oily skin but to someone that has dry skin. I think I'm going to try the new one for oily skin and see if I if its any better.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Fullerton, CA
I adore BB creams, but this one is NOT helpful. Honestly, this product is more of a sunscreen than anything else, I was super disappointed.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Honolulu, HI
This is my favorite drug store BB cream. It gives great coverage and last all day on my combo skin.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sacramento, CA
Love this. It evens out my skin tone and brightens my skin! The hyperpigmentation marks lighten when using this BB cream. I like the yellow undertone. My only issue is how fast it melts off. I noticed that it stays better with a primer and setting spray, and applied dry with a brush vesus a beauty blender. It gives me eight hours of wear. My favorite BB cream!
Aramar C.
Aramar C.
Los Angeles, CA
This product can be way too oily! It's not a great idea to use it during the summer because it will definitely cause breakouts!
Katie E.
Katie E.
Arlington Hts, IL
I LOVE this bb cream. It is thin as the other reviewers say, but I like that because you can use less and still get full coverage. The SPF is good to have. I use this in addition to cover up on any noticeable blemishes.
Jena A.
Jena A.
Westlake, OH
I use this for everyday makeup and i love it. although it isn't full coverage which i wish it was, it stays in long but not really 12 hours. there's sun protections and it feels good on my skin!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?