BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Chloe H.
It's so rare for me to find a product that hydrates my skin without making it oily. I love how light it is, yet it still gives me enough coverage! Plus it lasts all day.
Agnes F.
Tampa, FL
This product broke me out and the color is not flattering at all. The consistency and texture is very nice however it smells awful as well.
Juliana O.
I accidentally got a shade that's too dark for me but it blends out nicely and works well. i love the lightweight feel
Jenn C.
This is my everyday moisturizer/ skin smoothr/susnscreen. It streamlines my morning routine and goes on flawlessly. PERFECT for busy moms.
Vivian B.
Laton, CA
I didn't really like this product because it felt greasy and after I tried setting it but it just made it look cakey 😏
Tatiana C.
I used this product and at first I was in love with it, after a couple of hours my face felt super oily and shiny. I wouldn't buy it again.
Justine A.
I love this! I have dark circles and this helps to cover them and bags. I usually try to stock up when I get coupons.
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
It gives good coverage but doesn't seem to even out my skin, more just sits on top. I wear it occasionally but will not be repurchasing.
Jackie J.
Mcallen, TX
I like the coverage this product gives me, but it leaves my skin so oily. Even after setting with a powder it becomes oily within hours.
Maegan P.
I did not like this product. It made my skin super oily and slid off my face. If u have oily skin I advise staying away from this product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?