BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
I tried this once and never used it again. It has a super strong smell to it and when I applied it, it started to separate on my face and looked patchy.
Samantha F.
Lake Wales, FL
This product is the best! Probably the best foundation bb cream I ever tried. Not too expensive. the only thing is it is oily, other then that its great
Iambaileyrae
Too low coverage and more of a tinted moisturizer. Extremely watery and not buildable. Relatively inexpensive but there are way better options available.
Peggy W.
Picayune, MS
I was not crazy about this product, it seemed a little bit on the watery side. Maybe I applied a little differently than others..but not my favorite item
Amanda P.
Jackson, TN
This is great for days that you do not want to wear heavy makeup. it is very light and has great coverage. i just do not like how strong the smell is.
Ceceli M.
I use this under my foundation and it gives my face a flawless, smooth appearance. I also use this alone on days I don't feel I need a lot of coverage.
Courtney L.
This brand is the best drug store BB cream out! Except, if you do!'t get oil free, your skin becomes very oily. Otherwise, great color, great blending.
Angie F.
Seymour, IN
I wanted more from this. Coverage was ok but the formula was ultra thin and runny. Also it seemed to take a minute for the real color to come through.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Too cakey for my face, did not go well, did not oxidize to my skin tone. A little too dark even though it was light/medium. Just overall not satisfied.
Yashaira O.
I hate it. Make my skin look so dry and actually make the side of my nose so dry it cracked and started to burn it kind of opened my skin it's horrible
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?