BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Stefany N.
Lexington, KY
When I put this on my face it makes me feel like I have a mask on so I have to remove it right away. It does have some coverage but not as much as I would have liked.
Valerie M.
Port Carbon, PA
I like this, I don't love it though. It was too heavy, I didn't feel as if my skin was getting any of it's promised benefits, I Suggest saving up a few extra dollars for a better bb cream.
Bryana W.
SO far my favorite BB cream i have ever tried. i loved the way it makes my skin look and the smell is nice as well
Ann N.
I had high hopes for this because I love most other GF products... this was not good at all. It's greasy and feels very heavy on your skin.
Alyssa R.
Fullerton, CA
I adore BB creams, but this one is NOT helpful. Honestly, this product is more of a sunscreen than anything else, I was super disappointed.
charisse c.
MCKINNEY, TX
I love this BB cream - the oily skin version in my opinion is the best and most long wearing. I find this BB cream better than any higher end BB creams I've tried.
Chloe H.
It's so rare for me to find a product that hydrates my skin without making it oily. I love how light it is, yet it still gives me enough coverage! Plus it lasts all day.
Tatiana C.
I used this product and at first I was in love with it, after a couple of hours my face felt super oily and shiny. I wouldn't buy it again.
Juliana O.
I accidentally got a shade that's too dark for me but it blends out nicely and works well. i love the lightweight feel
Agnes F.
Tampa, FL
This product broke me out and the color is not flattering at all. The consistency and texture is very nice however it smells awful as well.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?