BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Ling K.
Ling K.
Brooklyn, NY
This moisturizer has SPF 15 and I have it in the light/medium shade. Each tube is 2.5 oz or 75 ml, and that's a pretty big amount compared to other moisturizers, which are usually only 1 oz. I have used a fair amount of this tube already, but I have to say that it is not recommended for the summertime if you have oily skin. When it's humid, it makes it feel like you have an extra layer of skin on, and that's not a good feeling. I've read since that there is a version for oily skin so you may want to look into that if this doesn't sound good to you. It is kinda strange but only around my nose area, it doesn't blend well into my skin as with the rest of my face and you can clearly tell I have something on because it looks cakey. I have to mix it with another moisturizer for it to look more natural.

There is a light coverage, which I wish could be more heavier because I usually don't want to do a whole face routine in the morning, I just want to do moisturizer and go. Therefore, the light coverage does not cover my dark circles when I wish it would. There is a pleasant scent to the product which I can't really describe, but I like it, not overwhelming or having a sunscreen smell. Overall, I would only use it sparingly in the cold winter months, and would not purchase this in the future because I don't like the heavy face feeling. I might try the one for non-oily skin if I see it for a good price.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I have tried many BB creams and this one is definitely mediocre. It is very runny and that is not something I look for in a BB cream. I have combo/oily skin and this product does nothing to help me out in that area.
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Extremely greasy on the skin. Doesn't provide much coverage. If you are oily with is is your worst nightmare
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Grovetown, GA
This stuff doesn't have a wide range of colors so it was wayyyy to orange on me. It has okay coverage and you definitely have to set it because it's looks kinda wet. I just prefer foundation over BB cream.
Kery L.
Kery L.
Sterling, IL
It's okay just that I do not feel that it is my skin color, I do not have the correct tone or it lacks more variety and it is a bit oily
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Louisville, KY
I really wanted to like this because I love BB creams instead of using foundation for a quick makeup look. However, this was very drying on my skin and did not blend well. I had to mix it with a moisturizer and it still was clinging to dry areas. On normal skin it would look much better, but it just wasn't for me.
letshaveakya T.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
This product is just ok for me. I may have gotten the wrong color and skin type but it's a little darker than my neck color and it makes my skin appear oily to me. I think I'm going to hang on to it and try it more when the weather starts to get cooler. It could just be how my skin is in the summer.
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Byron, IL
This is the best foundation I've used and gives the appearance of younger looking skin. A dime sized amount is all you need, so you get a lot for what you pay for.
Priscila J.
Priscila J.
Marietta, GA
My husband bought this for me so i can conceal my spots and dark circles. Well i was very disapointed because it didn't do anything that is says it does.It was like wearing an extra layer of oily cream. Will not buy again and it caked up with my other products.
Lous M.
Lous M.
Calexico, CA
My godddddd. Yesssss. When im out, i take with me and leaves my skin flawless, without trying and just applying.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?