BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
II probably using because I hear a lot nice reviews about this bb cream 2 friends ther recommended me and I make another review for say what I my opinion
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
My favorite bb cream out of the three I've tried. urban decay, okay, and this one. I must say I wear mine on casual days and I just feel beautiful ladies!
Skylar C.
I wouldn't buy this product again. It's thick, the smell is really weird, The lightest shade isn't light enough. It's very orange. Not good for oily skin.
Kirbylynn W.
Marysville, MI
Not my absolute favorite, but does provide good hydration and adds some glow to my face when I don't feel like wearing a full foundation/powder regime. The
Cathy K.
Milford, CT
Coverage is not that bad, however it feels very greasy when you put it on and wear throughout the day. Definitely moisturizing, but can't wait to take off.
Jenny B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this BB cream. I use the lightest shade and find it works best when I apply it with my beauty blender. A little goes a long way with this product.
yaniris t.
Woodbridge, NJ
LOVE THIS ! I'm actually using it right now. love the coverage that it gives, and lightness . it doesn't cake on like other face lotions . DEF TRY THIS !
Jessica S.
Shrewsbury, MA
I used to wear this all the time. It made my skin look perfect without looking like I had makeup on. It wears nicely, has spf, and is not
Greasy at all.
Christian W.
Buckhannon, WV
This does help cover flaws, but it is a little greasy. I have oily skin so I would like to see a formula for normal to combination skin or for oily skin.
laura f.
It could be good for dry to normal skin. I have oily/combination skin. Throughout the day my forehead starts to shine. But overall it is a good product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?