BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Xiomara G.
Xiomara G.
Lake Mary, FL
I tried this product and I love it. It helps reduce my pores significantly. I would recommend this product to anyone else that has or doesn't have this kind of problem
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Napoleon , OH
I tried this product for the summer. I wanted to take a break from full coverage. The product blends very well. After about an hour I noticed that my face was very oily. I have normal skin and don't typically have issues with excessive oil but this product was sliding all around my face by lunch. The smell of this BB cream rates higher than most others that I have tried, so that's a plus...maybe the only one?
Mili D.
Mili D.
this bb creame makes my face look super white afterward. it looks like a put a layer of sunscreen on my face
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Had pretty good coverage but it was dewy made my face feel sticky. So I had to go out and buy setting powder. It made my sensitive skin have a burning feeling for a short while after applying no rash or anything but sensitive skin beware. I hadn't had any real breakouts in a couple years until I started using this product.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Richmond, CA
This is pretty decent for an American BB cream. It has a thick, but blendable formula. It applies easily with a sponge or even just your fingers, with medium coverage. My main complaint with this is that it has a strong, herbal scent, which does not dissipate throughout the day. If it was unscented, I would reach for this much more frequently!
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.
This has a different packaging now so I don't know if the formula has changed or not. This review is for the original oily/combination. This is hands down the best bb cream from the drugstore. Cannot get better than this. Full coverage, thin consistency, light weight. Its not a cream, so it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. Its kinda like a gel. Its very thin, has a runny consistency, very liquidy but easy to blend. The thin formula is why this bb cream feels so light weight on the skin. As for the color selection, its runs from fair to deep but I find it so difficult to find your shade due to the packaging. It's also hard to control how much you're squeezing out bc its a watery product in a squeeze tube. The longevity of this formula depends on your skin and the weather. On warm/hot days, this stuff isn't what Id go for of I want something that will hold. It probably lasts 5 hours. On more chilly days, probably last 7-8 hours until I start getting oily.
SENDY W.
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
I've been using Garnier BB Cream for 2 months now and I love this make-up. It's very light weight and loos as if I'm not wearing any make-up at all. It doesn't may your fave look shiny or cakey. And when I remove it, my skin feels very soft and smooth.
Darianny F.
Darianny F.
Corona, NY
in my opinion the consistency is really creamy like grass so i prefer better the maybelline. and it doesn't last longer than normal.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
At first I was pretty content with this product, but over time I realized a few cons. Color wasn't the right shade for me, but I'm extra pale so it may work fine for others. It was VERY oily. I don't typically have oily skin with most products, but this made me look like a grease maniac. The type for oily skin wasn't as bad though.

Once I tried other similar BB products, I realized that this one seemed a bit heavier than the others as well.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
leonia, New Jersey
So since BB cream has been making a huge coming out in the united states this has so far been ranked number 1 or 2 in best product. Now I like it. I love what it does to my complexion! It makes my skin look a lovely one color(lol). My only issue on this product is that it rubs off so easily! Otherwise it's great! My skin doesn't break out and it feels very light.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?