BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
This is a perfect, light coverage, SPF BB cream for hitting the beach! It wears off pretty quickly for me but it's still pretty for a little extra glow.
Melissa C.
The last time that I used b b cream it actually cleared up my acene that I had and it madey face look flawless of course I would recommend it to others!
Ashley M.
West Point
I have used this for so many years! Does come off streaky if not careful. Evens out skin tone and gives natural look. Doesn't provide too much coverage.
Samantha F.
Lake Wales, FL
This product is the best! Probably the best foundation bb cream I ever tried. Not too expensive. the only thing is it is oily, other then that its great
Erin L.
Short Hills, NJ
This is the best BB cream I have used.The color matches well with my skin tone. It goes on smoothly. I have bought it 3 times. It lasts a long time too!
Jenny B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this BB cream. I use the lightest shade and find it works best when I apply it with my beauty blender. A little goes a long way with this product.
Fiona R.
Love it if I can find one to match my skin. Normally I grab one that's too dark and orange.
I like the one for oily skin the most it has a good coverage
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this when it first came out. Good coverage, covered the redness in my face. Didn't leave my skin sticky, or tacky.
I think it 's a great product.
Peggy W.
Picayune, MS
I was not crazy about this product, it seemed a little bit on the watery side. Maybe I applied a little differently than others..but not my favorite item
Nanci B.
Gresham , OR
Really bad product! It makes my skin oily and just by touching my face this well rub onto my fingers. Really gross feeling. The coverage is bad as well.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?