BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Lydia K.
I found this to be too thick/greasy. Once it did dry, it would slowly make me oily through out the day. Made me break out. Packaging is messy. Need more color choices.
I love this product. I found really good reviews about it on YouTube so I decided to give it a try! It comes with so much product which is always great! I love the finish it has on my face.
Alfreda A.
Beaumont, TX
I got a free sample a while back from their facebook page, and I loved it. Not much of a facial care person, so I'm not getting the full size.
Illiana Z.
Carrollton, TX
Good product but the shades don't exactly match my skin tone. The product has a nice scent and is very buildable. Not a high coverage product.
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
This BB cream is just average to me. Coverage was light, and it made my skin feel a little oily after I applied it. Probably would not buy.
Stefany N.
Lexington, KY
When I put this on my face it makes me feel like I have a mask on so I have to remove it right away. It does have some coverage but not as much as I would have liked.
Denise W.
I'm not a fan of this product. I know BB creams aren't meant to be full coverage, but this did nothing for my complexion.
Elizabet O.
Yes ! I love this BB cream so much ! It's not harsh or heavy on my skin at all! It makes my skin feel by hydrated which is awesome! Defineltly going to be repurchasing this as soon I run out.
Hayley D.
Tempe, AZ
This product is perfet for me. I don't wear much makeup, but definitely prefer some coverage. A bottle for me lasts months if every day wear.
Holly W.
Lockport, NY
I tried this product but it didn0t match my skin tone well and it looked a little orange. It did smooth my skin a bit but that was about it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?