BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Deanna D.
I use it everyday! It doesn't clog my pores. It doesn't make my face shiny. Blends real easily. I use the Light/Medium and it fits my skin tone perfectly.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
I tried the sample BB cream and I loved it so much gave me a nice full coverage begin a fresh look but it wasn't mine color
Chelsea V.
Long Beach, CA
I heard many wonderful reviews on this product. I watched a video of it on youtube and saw that it covers great ! Can't wait to try it one day.
Allison K.
Hummelstown, PA
This is a great light weight product that is easy to apply with my fingers. It's great for everyday use, but makes me feel beautiful.
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
I didn't like this BB Cream. 1)It made me very oily. 2)It felt heavy on my skin. 3)It has a strong smell. 4.)It is only available in 3 shades.
Laura F.
Buda, TX
I love the Garnier BB Cream, it's perfect as a light base under my powder and also alone on hot summer days. I've been using this for months, and at this price point, would highly recommend it!
Christian W.
Buckhannon, WV
This does help cover flaws, but it is a little greasy. I have oily skin so I would like to see a formula for normal to combination skin or for oily skin.
Cheryl M.
Fitchburg , MA
I found that this BB cream went on great and provided a really nice color match for me. BUT, after about 3 hours it disappeared into thin air!
Danelle W.
El Sobrante, CA
I bought this when it first came out and I didn't really like it because it made my face feel oily and didn't really get any color payout.. I will only use it when I go to the beach or poolside
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
This bb cream really is a great product. Makes my face look smooth without any dry patchy areas like a regular foundation.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?