BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
emily v.
I love this product! still have till this day! so light weighted and I never used powder to set it off just put the foundation on looks amazing already!
Somy J.
New Delhi
The best bb cream in the stores right now. It does the work of the foundation. Simply the bb cream gives a glow to the face. Highly recommend this cream.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this when it first came out. Good coverage, covered the redness in my face. Didn't leave my skin sticky, or tacky.
I think it 's a great product.
Nicole L.
Miramar Beach, FL
This bb cream works good on light skin but not the best on tan skin not only that I got break outs from this bb cream. Plus this coverage is not the best
Karina K.
This is my all time fave drug store bb cream- no smell, applies nice, spf of 20 and absorbs all my oil . you should def get the right kind for your skin!
Erin L.
Short Hills, NJ
This is the best BB cream I have used.The color matches well with my skin tone. It goes on smoothly. I have bought it 3 times. It lasts a long time too!
Miranda P.
Bluff city, TN
I didn't care for this bbcream! When first applied it was okay but then became too sticky for my liking and the coverage Is too sheer even for a bbcream
Stephanie G.
Banner elk , NC
I have oily skin. So this made my face super oily and i broke out. maybe if you have dry skin it will work a whole lot better for you than it did for me.
Samantha F.
Lake Wales, FL
This product is the best! Probably the best foundation bb cream I ever tried. Not too expensive. the only thing is it is oily, other then that its great
Angela H.
Virginia Beach, VA
I use this as foundation when i don't want a full coverage on my face. It's light, it blends well with my face it does its job to cover up my dark spots.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?