BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Thea M.
Paducah, KY
I didn't like the way this felt on my fac . It was very sticky and made my face oily. It covered everything very well but felt extremely heavy on my face.
Connor C.
I like the light tint to this in lieu of foundation, but it leaves my skin feeling so greasy. I don't really notice improveny even when used consistently.
Alanah T.
Fort Bragg, NC
Honestly, it's more of a skin tint. Doesn't cover up blemishes very well or even out skin tone. Definitely not worth the $15 I paid for it. Not impressed.
Casey V.
Love this BB cream. It helps even out the skin tone. It applies on smoothly and it is not cakey. I like to use this when I don't have time to do my makeup.
Ashley C.
Houston , TX
I use the one for oily skin and u may think its too liquidy but its so light weight and blends in very easily. just wish they had a better color selection
Melissa M.
I LOVEEEEEE this bb cream. I usually use it in the summer time because it's a little darker & it's so lightweight you can't even tell you have anything on
Deanna D.
I use it everyday! It doesn't clog my pores. It doesn't make my face shiny. Blends real easily. I use the Light/Medium and it fits my skin tone perfectly.
Marilyn R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I like to wear this on my down days at home it's very nice. Not too anything really. Doesn't cover a whole lot but it makes u dewy. It's good for dry skin.
Brenda M.
South gate, CA
This is my go to product when I feel like Not wearing that much makeup and get a more flawless look, so perfect and has SPF add a bit powder and your set.
Dallas B.
Irmo , SC
This is my Summer go to. It's super light and provides enough coverage to give you the nice, light glow that looks natural. The only downfall is the smell.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?