BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Roanna M.
Roanna M.
I got this product in a swap and I was really anxious to try it out. I was rather disappointed in the coverage and consistency. It left my face very greasy and there was no coverage at all. I have oily/combination skin and this product had my foundation slipping off.
Mary M.
Mary M.
I used this product for my baby pics after my girls were born and it brightened up my face so great that people kept telling my I look so good for just having a kid. It made the photos look so nice and I didn't look pale or washed out. This is my summer time go to product so I can tan and have soe cover.
Lara B.
Lara B.
Doral, FL
No me gusto el producto, tiene mucha cobertura, pero queda la cara grasa y no dura todo el día.
Unyque C.
Unyque C.
Love this BB Cream, lightweight great for everyday use. Light/Medium coverage, satin finish. Makes skin look fresh. Overall great product.
Mili D.
Mili D.
this bb creame makes my face look super white afterward. it looks like a put a layer of sunscreen on my face
Kimi V.
Kimi V.
Tehachapi, CA
I didn't like it. The colors are too orange and I looked like a pumpkin. My friend and mom like it so each their own.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Bella Vista, AR
I know I have to use a certain number of characters, but honestly this BB cream only needs seven: perfect.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Baltimore, MD
I use this product everyday. It is great, although sometimes I would not like to pay the price for it. There are a lot of coupons available. Worth it, if you use foundation daily.
Nino N.
Nino N.
I hate it. It is difficult to apply, it does not adjust to my skin type and I have to use my moisturizer beforehands and then my face is left with unhealthy glow, it is greasy and I do not have even tone. I would not buy it again definitely! Very disappointing product.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Euless, TX
i love this product it's works amazing it dose not dry my skin and i love this product it is amazing i love it
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?