BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ken W.
Salem, NH
This product might work for dry skin, but when I applied it on my oily face, my face became a greasy & shiny mess! It does have a nice citrusy scent though
Ye Z.
I have oily/combination skin so I felt like this BB Cream made me super oily. It is build able but it makes it feel very heavy. I wouldn't buy this again.
Deanna D.
I use it everyday! It doesn't clog my pores. It doesn't make my face shiny. Blends real easily. I use the Light/Medium and it fits my skin tone perfectly.
Lisamichele T.
Jamaica, New York
I usually use this product in the summertime bc I sweat alot but need some coverage..very light not heavy smelling & u can build it to your coverage needs
Kirbylynn W.
Marysville, MI
Not my absolute favorite, but does provide good hydration and adds some glow to my face when I don't feel like wearing a full foundation/powder regime. The
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
I have used this product for many years! Smells good, very soft and light on the skin! Only con is that it takes awhile to dry after applying. i love it
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
This is a perfect, light coverage, SPF BB cream for hitting the beach! It wears off pretty quickly for me but it's still pretty for a little extra glow.
emily v.
I love this product! still have till this day! so light weighted and I never used powder to set it off just put the foundation on looks amazing already!
Ashley M.
West Point
I have used this for so many years! Does come off streaky if not careful. Evens out skin tone and gives natural look. Doesn't provide too much coverage.
yaniris t.
Woodbridge, NJ
LOVE THIS ! I'm actually using it right now. love the coverage that it gives, and lightness . it doesn't cake on like other face lotions . DEF TRY THIS !
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?