BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Michel L.
Doral, FL
I honestly bought this product and am not so much of a fan. It is very sheer barely any coverage i also became super oily and began to break out
Christine H.
North Wales, Pa
I'm pretty fair and have some redness. This cream actually blends nicely with my skin tone - not too dark. It's so easy to apply and lasts all day. I get great coverage. I don't find it oily at all.
Lizz C.
Sand Springs, OK
I won't use any other BB cream! It matches perfectly and is great under my powder foundation for a smooth, color correcting base. Great product!
Chelsea V.
Long Beach, CA
I heard many wonderful reviews on this product. I watched a video of it on youtube and saw that it covers great ! Can't wait to try it one day.
lisa l.
Grand Haven, MI
I really like this product. it's light. not heavy. it doesn't leave a film or feel like too much makeup. it's been a great summer go-to and i love the sunscreen protection.
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
My grandmother got this and realized she wasn't going to use it, so she gave it to me. I never use anything else on my face now because of this!
Deanna D.
I use it everyday! It doesn't clog my pores. It doesn't make my face shiny. Blends real easily. I use the Light/Medium and it fits my skin tone perfectly.
Allison K.
Hummelstown, PA
This is a great light weight product that is easy to apply with my fingers. It's great for everyday use, but makes me feel beautiful.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
I tried the sample BB cream and I loved it so much gave me a nice full coverage begin a fresh look but it wasn't mine color
Susy Z.
Concord, Ca
I never wear foundation, so I use this as a foundation cover up. It's Ok, it does leave my skin with streaks. But for me it works fine since I don't wear it all the time.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?