BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Carrine W.
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
I personally did not like this st all, it was way too light for my skin even the darkest shade. It does not blend into the skin at all, instead it just sits on top and leaves a white cast. Made my skin extremely dry and I have oily skin
Amy B.
Amy B.
Phoenixville, PA
I love how this blends into the skin. Its a cover up, sunscreen and moisturizer in one. My only complaint is it is much to light and this isn't really a complain, just a warning to others. Since I received the light and medium through Influenster, I could try out both colors. I would normally buy the light version and that would have been too light. The medium works better for me and I am fair skinned.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Jonesboro, AR
I've used this cream for almost a year now. I love it because it doesn't feel heavy it covers well and it has spf also
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
This BB cream looks and feels nice on the skin. I also loved the way it smelled but I did notice that being outside during the hot Texas Summer, I did start to look a little oily while wearing this. But other than that, it was nice.
Yui O.
Yui O.
I thought the Garnier is great. the package showed me so many great effect and I bought it at CVS. when I use it, I notice some sunscreen smell and weird smell, but it is BB cream, so I did not really concern about it, but after some days, my skin got irritated and breakout. it was major breakout and i thought it was my skincare products, but this BB cream was actually cause my breakout, so I didn't even finish half and can't use it any more. I had to go to doctor to heal my skin.
Ingrid  A.
Ingrid A.
I bought this the other day and I loved using it for a few weeks but then I want found by it very much. It comes of easily. I personally didn't like it so much.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA
On the days that i only like to wear little to none make up i run to this first. this bb cream has great coverage and works great with my dry skin. very easy to blend and work with.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
I love this BB cream! It provides great coverage and it does not look cakey.
Tashiana H.
Tashiana H.
New Haven, CT
This makes your skin look perfect but rubs off your face like crazy, leaving makeup smudges everywhere. It is very cheap and looks nice but it smells like alcohol and can sometimes burn on sensitive skin. I think there are some harsh chemicals in here, but I still use it now and then because of ease and because it makes your skin look so nice.
Reagan H.
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this stuff everyday and is one of the best drugstore BB creams I've found. It isn't cake and provides an even coverage. The only thing is it doesn't last all day. If I use in the morning, I usually have to reapply if I have plans again that night. It does leave my skin bright and moisturized though!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?