BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Thea M.
Paducah, KY
I didn't like the way this felt on my fac . It was very sticky and made my face oily. It covered everything very well but felt extremely heavy on my face.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
II probably using because I hear a lot nice reviews about this bb cream 2 friends ther recommended me and I make another review for say what I my opinion
Melissa M.
I LOVEEEEEE this bb cream. I usually use it in the summer time because it's a little darker & it's so lightweight you can't even tell you have anything on
Sheila T.
I am a religious user of this product. I have been using it for almost 3 yrs. I wear it under my foundation for full coverage and alone for fresh coverage.
Lisamichele T.
Jamaica, New York
I usually use this product in the summertime bc I sweat alot but need some coverage..very light not heavy smelling & u can build it to your coverage needs
Emily D.
Morris Plains, NJ
This stuff is amazing. I'm a huge fan of BB creams and CC creams, especially in the summer, and this one makes my skin flawless! So light and long lasting
Ye Z.
I have oily/combination skin so I felt like this BB Cream made me super oily. It is build able but it makes it feel very heavy. I wouldn't buy this again.
Cathy K.
Milford, CT
Coverage is not that bad, however it feels very greasy when you put it on and wear throughout the day. Definitely moisturizing, but can't wait to take off.
Connor C.
I like the light tint to this in lieu of foundation, but it leaves my skin feeling so greasy. I don't really notice improveny even when used consistently.
Skylar C.
I wouldn't buy this product again. It's thick, the smell is really weird, The lightest shade isn't light enough. It's very orange. Not good for oily skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?