BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Katie D.
Summit, MS
It gives pretty good coverage for a bb cream & best of all it didn't break me out. The major down fall was the color was too dark for my fair skin.
Alison V.
Sacramento, CA
I really hate how there's not a variety of shades and I couldn't find my shade. The smell is not that great either. I don't really see the value in this cream.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
My skin looks so much smoothr and fresher every time I use it. I do not even have to use foundation. This cream is a miracle cream and I love it1
Jeannie P.
Humble, TX
I LOVE this, I don't know why people think its heavy. I don't get that at all, this is my quick go to when I'm running late and it works wonders on my skin.
Jenny R.
Staten Island, NY
I have both Garnier BB cream the First one & Also the Oil Free one since i have combination skin & they both cover up so well i just love them lol
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
This was the first bb cream i tried. And it made me breakout. Maybe i just have very sensitive skin. But the product did feel a little too greasy.
Yessenia G.
Laredo, TX
I used this when it came out and it was good. I just didn't like that it was a bit heavy and made my face shine a lot. But it did hydrate my skin!
Shannon M.
This is a great product for the summer months. It hydrates and has sunscreen. The only downside I had is that the lightest one was still too dark for me. But I recommend it!
Keri Y.
Anderson, SC
This is a great product. I like to use this when I don't feel like putting on makeup. It has enough tint to correct any blemishes without having to spend much time applying.
Michel L.
Doral, FL
I honestly bought this product and am not so much of a fan. It is very sheer barely any coverage i also became super oily and began to break out
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?