BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
I love this bb cream garnier has a touch of color, no leaves a pegostes in the face, it is easy and fast to install, not the product as quickly dries as other bases, although I feel it is like a moisturizer than a bb cream
Abby T.
Abby T.
It's really good as well and there is a decent amount that will last you. I like the texture and it doesn't feel heavy at all but tbh, the color I had made me look gray. Little tip: just make sure you get the right skin tone for you. Also you can purchase this at Walmart.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Humble, TX
Not a big fan it tended just to lay on top of the skin, it didn't last very long and some of the areas were breaking up.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Love this. Unless I need super full coverage I use this. It is amazing. The price is right and you get s good amount in a tube too
Maggi H.
Maggi H.
Daly City, CA
I did not like this product at all! Firstly, with a BB cream you would think that you would not need to use a primer but if you do not use a primer with this product it will oxidize leaving you orange looking, even if you use a primer it oxidizes. Also, with oily skin this product makes you look like you have an oil slick on your face.
diana w.
diana w.
Williamstown, NJ

this is not a bad product color is good stays on a long time good protection good price decent coverage
Betsy L.
Betsy L.
I love this BB cream! I am not a fan of foundation and this does the trick for me. I do not have oily skin and my face never feels oily after this. It's really easy to apply and lasts a long time.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Amherst, NY
This is one of my every day face products. I usually wear a layer of this instead of foundation and cover with powder. It moisturizes your face and protects it from UV rays. The coverage is not full, but I like that it spreads thinly and does not sit heavy on the face. I would recommend this product.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Zumbrota
Love this BB cream. Works great in my dry/combo skin. Covers and blends well.
Marlynda M.
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA
This is a decent bb cream, it's not my favorite but my favorite is super pricey so I tend to save that for special occasions and use this one for every day wear. I like how it looks on my skin, but not that crazy about how it feels. I just get that tacky feeling that I do not like. Feels a bit on the heavy side, but looks quite natural on the skin.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?