BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Melissa E.
Bronx, NY
I used to love it when it first came out years ago but they changed the formula and I'm pretty sure this is what has caused me to breakout especially when I wear it everyday. I stopped using it and my skin has really gotten better.
Molly K.
Personally, I didn't really like this BB Cream. Partially because the "palest" shade was still WAY too deep for my skin, but also because it has an overpowering, strong scent, and it feels kind of greasy. I love a lot of Garnier products, but unfortunately, I didn't like this one :(
Stephanie A.
I love this B.B. Cream I always get complements on the way it looks on my skin and how my skin is very pretty and glowing when I have it on and it last all day long I'm so in love with my B.B. Cream ❤❤❤
Ilsa B.
Most makeup give me major allergies, so I was looking for a foundation that I could wear on a daily basis. I found that in this BB Cream! It's light, but covers wonderfully, it dries with a matte finish. I haven't really tried to build on it, because of my allergies, but I would imagine that it would provide a good base. I only have to use a small amount so this bottle goes a long way. I'd say it's well worth the price.
Loren H.
trenton, GA
i love this stuff!!! It's perfect for a natural makeup day. It also puts off a beautiful glow, which i love. The coverage is light, but that's expected in a BB cream. It is buildable to an extent. I recommend to anyone with oily skin, because it works great with mine.
Amanda D.
I love the original BB cream. This one does not have as good as coverage for me. It goes on smooth and easily but I feel like I have to use a lot more of it. I would stick with their original BB cream!
Delaney D.
I swear by this cream!!!!! It's light enough to look & feel natural, yet still has great coverage & makes your skin look practically flawless. Definitely perfect if you're someone who doesn't like going too heavy on the makeup & wants something that won't clog your pores!
Martha B.
Pleasantville
This BB cream is horrible!  I have normal to dry skin and this stuff immediately made my face look like a greasy, oily mess, it was absolutely disgusting.  I returned it and I would not recommend it to anyone.  I can't imagine how any skin type could use this product at all...probably the worst product I have ever used.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This is great bb cream. Is a drug store brand so not expensive at all. The formula smells absolutely amazing. The coverage is flawless. I have dark age spots. And this covered naturally and lasted all day
Nidia G.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I love this for the spring/summer when you're going around town of the beach. It is kinda like a foundation and lotion mixed into one I love it for days I want to do something really light because I will be sweating a lot.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?