BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Emma B.
Flagstaff, AZ
For drug store this worked really well! But it left my skin kinda streaky and oily!! I have combination but you would definitely need to set with a powder and touch up during the day!!! It does look very natural but I'm not sure if I would buy again!!
Amanda S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Can I just say this is my favorite lazy day 2 in 1 product ever!! I've used this product for about 2 years now and I always have a bottle on hand for those days you need to get up and go. Definitely a buildable product it is light to medium coverage.
I got this at my local drugstore about a month ago and it is still sitting my my room. Absolutely terrible. It smells weird and I make my face turn ORANGE. Looked like my skin shade at first then dried down to a dark orange color that was noticeable.
Emily S.
Provo
This is the best BB cream I've tried. It goes on smooth and doesn't make you feel greasy. It's easy to apply and blend into my skin. I love that it also provides protection from the sun. I would definitely recommend this product to any of my friends!
Kaitlyn N.
Durham, NC
It's an okay BB cream. I am not a huge makeup user so it does the job when I am not feeling up to a full face. I am a light, neutral skin tone. I am also prone to breakouts and have super oily skin. This was supposed to help with that but it doesn't.
Melissa M.
River Edge, NJ
This looked absolutely flawless on my skin. I've never loved a finish of a face product more than i loved this one. unfortunately my skin is extremely sensitive. A lot of products make me break out into a rash and unfortunately this was one of them.
Melissa S.
Lawrence, MA
It hard to find a drug store bb cream that it meduim to full coverage. Specially for summer , you want to cover and protect you skin but also with a light weight bb cream . I teally recommend this Garnier skin renew miracle skin perfector bb cream.
Brielle B.
Roseville, MI
This formula seems like it would be great, but there's such a limited color selection. There are no colors for women with deeper skin tones. It really upsetting when you wanna try a product people rave about and they don't cater to your skin tone.
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
I was not fond of this product. I found it to be very greasy for my combo skin. This was the first drugstore BB cream I purchased and so far the last. Not much coverage either. Good amount of SPF. Fragrance was nice. Overall, would not repurchase.
Benny R.
Holland, MI
This is bb cream is definitely not for people
With oily, it feels very heavy and oily, I don't like it. It has pretty good coverage for a bb cream, and the smell is nice. But overall people you has dryer skin will probably like this product more.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?