BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Venice D.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
This was good! I actually used it all! I love how it looked like my skin so natural and beautiful.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
I liked this in the beginning but then the color oxidized and got way too dark for me. The color selection is horrible. But it has great sunscreen ingredients.
Kaley G.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
I am really pleased with the coverage. I will most likely purchase the darker shade as well to blend the two together. I use this both alone & under foundation. It's build-able as far as coverage is concerned.
Allison S.
Allison S.
West Bloomfield, MI
I love this product as an everyday face makeup. I apply a small amount to all areas of my face and then use a blender sponge. It's nice they they offer many different tones and offer different formulas for different skin types! I highly recommend!
Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Des Moines, IA
This BB cream goes on smooth, stays relatively matte, and the coverage is buildable. I have rosacea, so it did not cover my face as well as a foundation would, but for every day not really doing much I would grab this for sure. It did help to use a setting powder after using, but that kind of defeats the purpose.
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
I like the BB cream for light coverage days i use a damp sponge with it for more of a flawless look :)
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Brunswick, MD
I like the color, coverage, and SPF protection, however I need something a bit more matte. On the plus side, there is almost always a coupon for it in the Sunday paper :)
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
If you don't have oily skin, this is the product to use! It's not my favorite because my skin gets so oily after a few hours. However the tint colors are great and match your skin. I wouldn't buy again because I prefer a matte product
Haley R.
Haley R.
Euless, TX
i love this product it's works amazing it dose not dry my skin and i love this product it is amazing i love it
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
I love this bb cream garnier has a touch of color, no leaves a pegostes in the face, it is easy and fast to install, not the product as quickly dries as other bases, although I feel it is like a moisturizer than a bb cream
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?