BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
My favorite bb cream out of the three I've tried. urban decay, okay, and this one. I must say I wear mine on casual days and I just feel beautiful ladies!
Nicglamibel R.
dice ser bueno no lo he probado me encantaria usarlo he leido varias reseñas de esta bb cream aunq duicen que para las zonas de frio no sonn recomendables
Sheila T.
I am a religious user of this product. I have been using it for almost 3 yrs. I wear it under my foundation for full coverage and alone for fresh coverage.
Melissa M.
I LOVEEEEEE this bb cream. I usually use it in the summer time because it's a little darker & it's so lightweight you can't even tell you have anything on
Emily D.
Morris Plains, NJ
This stuff is amazing. I'm a huge fan of BB creams and CC creams, especially in the summer, and this one makes my skin flawless! So light and long lasting
Rachel D.
Clyde, OH
This is the first bb cream I'd ever tried. It's good, but since trying others I've realized it isn't the best. Still would recommend for the price though.
Skylar C.
I wouldn't buy this product again. It's thick, the smell is really weird, The lightest shade isn't light enough. It's very orange. Not good for oily skin.
Kristen B.
Indianapolis, IN
I enjoy this for the summer and for a light natural look. It doesn't cover a lot and tends to slip around without setting, but works well for a quick fix.
Cathy K.
Milford, CT
Coverage is not that bad, however it feels very greasy when you put it on and wear throughout the day. Definitely moisturizing, but can't wait to take off.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
For a "drug-store band" BB Cream, this does the trick. The coverage is great and it stay son my face all day, even though I'm constantly touching my face.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?