BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kim E.
New Albany, IN
I love this for summer, very light but covers well. I like to switch up my foundation from time to time. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.
Lea G.
Ocean City, NJ
I love this product. It provides just the right amount of coverage and color. I've started using this product instead of foundation and bronzer. Gives you the perfect dewy glow!
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
I tried to like this, I really did. I feel like it just sat on top of my skin. It also provided no coverage for me whatsoever.
Iva S.
Miami Springs, FL
Amazing light to medium coverage , this bb cream will give you a dewy look and also very natural. I do recommend this product.
Candice B.
Vacaville, CA
I love this BB cream. I keep it in my purse because if I ever need a quick face, this is easy to use and has great coverage without looking cakey.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My favorite BB cream by far! It is so healthy for my face and leaves a dark matte finish! This is the holy grail of BB Creams!
Gina R.
Ar first I was in love with this BB Cream, it was lightweight and perfect for the days I don't want full coverage foundation BUT it oxidized to be way too pink.
Brenda M.
New Rochelle, NY
Love using this BB cream. The coverage is great especially if your on the go like me. Makes your skin look Dewey and flawless!
Ellen B.
Memphis, TN
The most amazing BB cream out there and at an amazing price. I've tried about 20 different kinds of BB creams and this is my number 1. The only downfall is that it is a bit oily, may be better for dry skin.
Kristen L.
Chicopee, MA
I don't like this BB Cream! It's way too thick, it makes you feel like your makeup is caked on even if its not and you get a greasy face quickly. Not pleased...
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?