BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Misty W.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I found this to oxidize on my skin and l looked orange by the end of the day. It is very affordable, and if it may work better for those who are not as pale and who don't have my weird combination skin. It does last well and has a light, pleasant scent.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a basic BB cream, easy for everyday use when I feel like I need an all-in-one fix for leaving the house in a rush. It lasts fairly well, though does not have the best coverage, so I would recommend a concealer as well if you had any blemishes you wanted to hide.
Savanna M.
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
This was the first BB cream I tried and it was good. It smells nice and feels good on, but I wish it had more coverage.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Elyria, OH
I love this to apply to my face after my foundation it gives a great glow and make you apper more awake and bright.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Love this bb cream. Light weight feel but still has coverage and evens out skin tone to get rid of redness. Plus it has spf!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
This is the first bb cream I ever tried. I believe it was the first drugstore brand to have it available as well. Honestly, I loved this stuff so much. Until, that is, I started getting more health conscious. I found a much better healthy brand that is actually good for my skin, body, and health.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
Love! Love! Love this product. I love how it hides all my blemishes, covers the redness & doesn't feel heavy at all.
Venice D.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
This was good! I actually used it all! I love how it looked like my skin so natural and beautiful.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
I liked this in the beginning but then the color oxidized and got way too dark for me. The color selection is horrible. But it has great sunscreen ingredients.
Kaley G.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
I am really pleased with the coverage. I will most likely purchase the darker shade as well to blend the two together. I use this both alone & under foundation. It's build-able as far as coverage is concerned.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?