BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kassy M.
Spokane, WA
This is the first bb cream I have tried, and I've been impressed with this product since day 1. Although I prefer full coverage I still think it has a good amount of coverage, making your complextion look amazing.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
I received a sample of this in the mail and I tried my shade on and I used it for a while but then I noticed that I started breaking out more and more so I decided to stop using it and switched to another brand.
Megan
Crown City, OH
I have oily skin, and my cheeks are naturally very red. this stuff helps even out my skin tone, and makes my skin looks amazing. you need the smallest amount. don't use to much, or it makes you look very shiny
vanessa c.
I actually enjoyed the bb cream it had great coverage and it worked as good as foundation. The only down side is that it the cream is runny and hard comes out a lot at the same time.
Melissa M.
Columbia, SC
I got the light/medium color... it is too dark for me. Significantly darker than my regular foundation. It does cover well and I really like the light coverage.
Jesilyn I.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
I was never a big makeup person. Never liked heavy foundations. I was happy to find this BB cream and now I am able to moisturize and also have some coverage.
meg s.
I have been using this product for two months now and I love it! Great price and it looks just as good at the end of the day as when I applied it that morning!
Kim E.
New Albany, IN
I love this for summer, very light but covers well. I like to switch up my foundation from time to time. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.
melissa k.
Raymond, MN
This is the only bb cream I use because it is a perfect match/texture for my skin. It's reasonably priced and available at several local retailers.
Lea G.
Ocean City, NJ
I love this product. It provides just the right amount of coverage and color. I've started using this product instead of foundation and bronzer. Gives you the perfect dewy glow!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?