BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Mandy R.
I feel like a totally different person. The BB cream helps to create a base for the mineral foundation and helps to get smooth out all of the imperfections.
Lucero M.
I really like this BB cream I use it every day. This makes my skin look great. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell Its a little strong for me.
Amber R.
Holly Springs , MS
This is one of the best BB's I've tried. It gives medium coverage which is buildable to full coverage. It blends wonderfully and gives you a flawless look!
Amanda W.
Excellent product for the price. Just the right amount of coverage. I was able to stop paying way more for Dr. Jart BB cream because this works just as well.
Alicia S.
Martinsburg, WV
This stuff is better than any drug store foundation I've ever used. It has a great coverage, is super moisturizing and makes my skin look and feel amazing.
Amanda B.
I tried this product a while back and it was honestly awful. I have a yellow completion and it did not match to my skin tone at all. I was very disappointed.
raquel r.
I really enjoy using this bb cream because it makes my face look smooth and soft. I really like this because it doesn't leave my face looking cakey and nasty
natasha k.
I really love how light coverage this is, I've used this for a long time and I wear it alone! You can even get one with acne protection and it seems to help.
Maria C.
Naugatuck, CT
Loved this product! I used it all through summer and it looked flawless. It's also moisturizing so a powder is recommended if you don't like a dewy finish.
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
I only got to try a sample. But with that sample I loved how soft and clean my skin looked. It also covered up any imperfections on my face. I was impressed
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?