BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Danielle M.
Society Hill, SC
This is highly underrated. I love how high the coverage is for a bb cream while still being light on the skin and leaves a nice luminous finish
Amber Dawn H.
It leaves my skin feeling oily and heavy. Don't like it at the all and the color it awful and dose not blend in at all. Don't waste your money
destiny j.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Great everyday product to use . has a slight pink undertone depending on your skin color. good light coverage . suitable for work or an everyday look
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY
Its consistency is much too watery and isn't always true to your skin tone. It can also be greasy. I usually wear this when i don't care enough to put on foundation.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Too cakey for my face, did not go well, did not oxidize to my skin tone. A little too dark even though it was light/medium. Just overall not satisfied.
Candace W.
This cover really well, but it doesn't last long at all. Even though it says it is for oily skin, mine is just too oily to use a be cream. I would recommend this to others though.
Jessica I.
Carson, CA
I love this product. its amazing I use it everyday! I have an oily face and this keeps my face oil free and actually helps cover my acne ! recommend it 100%!!!!!!
Corrina C.
I love the oil free/ oily skin version of this! It stays on all day and gives you sucha flawless finish! It also has SPF of 20 it's great!
Krysta D.
This product smells nice and has very light coverage. It doesn't exactly hide anything, but it feel like it does even out the skin tone fairly nice.
Betty
South Pasadena, CA
Very moisturizing. I don't think it really covers anything at all. It's really more of a tinted moisturizer. Asian BB creams are much much better. By the end of the day, this leaves my skin pretty greasy though.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?