BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Adelina R.
Cecilia, KY
I like the product it has medium coverage best if apply with fingers. I can't say it keeps me matte as it says. It is very running and it leaked all over.
Caitlin G.
Torrington, CT
The actual claim that it matches your skin color is pretty accurate but my face always feels so greasy after I use it. I will not be using the product again.
Jeannie P.
Humble, TX
I LOVE this, I don't know why people think its heavy. I don't get that at all, this is my quick go to when I'm running late and it works wonders on my skin.
Ellina M.
Santa Ana, CA
This has been all i been applying to my face for the past year. I have to say it my all time go to now. i went from Mac to this. My face hasn't look so young.
Casey M.
This works wonderfully. I use it on my dark circles and it blend into my foundation to the point where its impossible to tell that it's a different product.
Izora B.
This has a great amount of coverage, definitely one of the higher coverage BB creams available. It doesn't leave an oily finish and lasts throughout the day.
Kyla S.
Glendive, MT
I like using this right away in the morning because the rollerball is very refreshing under the eyes. It has nice light coverage for a quick eye pick me up.
Esly M.
I love this bb cream. It doesn't cling to dry skin if you moustorize well. It also has very good coverage, good enough that I use it instead of a foundation.
Shannon M.
This is the first BB cream I have used. It has good coverage but it doesn't last for more then a few hours. It also added to the oiliness in my t-zone.
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA
Very dewy and hydrating, has medium coverage which I prefer. Only complaint is this does not last for a long time on the face, desire me having very dry skin
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?