BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Janesville, WI
This product applies well. I have oily skin and it lasted awhile. Gives me a good glow.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Euless, TX
i love this product it's works amazing it dose not dry my skin and i love this product it is amazing i love it
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
This is a pretty good BB cream. Works well for the summer and spring when you dont need a full on foundation and long routine makeup routine. Its refreshing and provides good coverage while moisturizing. I might not repurchase though so that I can try other things out there
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
St. Petersburg, FL
I like this. Lightweight, convenient, decent coverage. Makes your skin look nice
Misty W.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I found this to oxidize on my skin and l looked orange by the end of the day. It is very affordable, and if it may work better for those who are not as pale and who don't have my weird combination skin. It does last well and has a light, pleasant scent.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a basic BB cream, easy for everyday use when I feel like I need an all-in-one fix for leaving the house in a rush. It lasts fairly well, though does not have the best coverage, so I would recommend a concealer as well if you had any blemishes you wanted to hide.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Missouri City , TX
I just wasn't a fan of this BB cream. The color was a bit too dark, even at the lightest shade, and the finish was way too greasy.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this product in place of my Smashbox BB cream when I am running low on it and don't want to spend money on a new one. It works pretty well at evening my skin tone but doesn't cover very much. The container is large and the price is great!
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Love this bb cream. Light weight feel but still has coverage and evens out skin tone to get rid of redness. Plus it has spf!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
Love! Love! Love this product. I love how it hides all my blemishes, covers the redness & doesn't feel heavy at all.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?