BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
meg s.
I have been using this product for two months now and I love it! Great price and it looks just as good at the end of the day as when I applied it that morning!
Stephanie S.
I did not love this at all it was greasy stinky and pointless they moved it did not set or sets and the colors are strange I love the brand not this product ..
Stephanie Y.
I liked this in the beginning but then the color oxidized and got way too dark for me. The color selection is horrible. But it has great sunscreen ingredients.
Jennifer R.
I will give it five stars because I only tried it once and I liked how your face was smooth and looked natural, which is what I am always looking on a product
Chrisanne H.
Provo, UT
Nice coverage without being too heavy. Perfect for a more natural look and summertime wear. First time user and for the price will definitely become a repeat.
Laura W.
Collinsville , OK
Great BB cream, lovely finish, and great spf add in. I'm just sad they don't yo a shade light enough for my skin tone.. other than that, it's a great product.
Mandy R.
I feel like a totally different person. The BB cream helps to create a base for the mineral foundation and helps to get smooth out all of the imperfections.
meagan g.
My favorite bb cream very light weight on the skin. Covers up blemishes with light to medium coverage settles in the skin nicely and is great for oily skin!
Adelina R.
Cecilia, KY
I like the product it has medium coverage best if apply with fingers. I can't say it keeps me matte as it says. It is very running and it leaked all over.
Alyssa F.
The coverage of this BB cream is quite surprising. Especially for a drugstore BB cream. It gives coverage but also gives a natural finish. I really like it!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?