BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
This is a really bad BB cream. It smells awful and it's extremely sheer. It leaves your face looking very oily. It's really heavy too. Don't buy this.
Patty V.
Wasco , Ca
The coverage of the BB bream is really good and it feels really nice on the skin. It has recently started to irritate my skin and I began to break out.
Krystal M.
Traverse City, MI
For Someone Who Hates Full On Cakey Make Up,
This Is Better Then That. Its Light coverage. & Nice
Feeling. Your Skin Can Actually Breath With This On
Lynn A.
Buffalo, NY
Tried this product for a couple weeks. I find that after a couple of hours my face feels dry. I even tried adding some additional moisturizer but that didn't help much. On the plus side, a little bit goes a long way.
Taylee H.
Chandler, AZ
I really enjoy this product! It has a great scent and is super light and glowy on your face! The only problem I had with it was how liquidly it can get! but over all great product.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love the original version for days when I just want a light coverage. The anti-aging version is awful though. I get greasy and the smell is so strong.
Nichole H.
GARLAND, TX
I was so disappointed in this stuff. Didn't match my skin tone, made my face look and feel greasy. Felt really heavy. Strong smell gave me a headache.
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV
I always use this when I'm in a hurry to get out the door. You can just use this cream and nothing else. It hides uneven skin tone and has SPF to protect your skin.
destiny j.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Great everyday product to use . has a slight pink undertone depending on your skin color. good light coverage . suitable for work or an everyday look
Danielle M.
Society Hill, SC
This is highly underrated. I love how high the coverage is for a bb cream while still being light on the skin and leaves a nice luminous finish
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?