BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Sejal M.
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
My experience with this tube has been ok. I find the cream to be a bit drying. The color gives about light to medium coverage!!
Candous D.
Candous D.
I have tried several BB Creams and have found many to be to greasy or they irritate my eyes and make them water all day and itch. Many don't really even work or adjust to my skin. This has been the ONLY one I have found that works all around. The price is fair and a little dab goes along way. Only dislike is it does rub off on to close or kleenex or anything that touches your face. I still buy it though!
Vricia S.
Vricia S.
I'm impressed it actually looks natural and covers pretty well. It actually matched my skin tone. I definitely recommend. I have oily skin and worked well on me
Yari D.
Yari D.
Brooklyn, NY
Blends right into my skin while still covering my dark acne marks. i was really scared to get it from garnier since all i know them for is shampoo but this is one of the best bb creams ive ever used
Alexis  R.
Alexis R.
I like this product for everyday going to school. It has light coverage, and is very natural looking. However, I do not like the way it looks at the end of the day. It makes me feel really shiny and oily.
Amber Dawn H.
Amber Dawn H.
It leaves my skin feeling oily and heavy. Don't like it at the all and the color it awful and dose not blend in at all. Don't waste your money
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
I feel like a totally different person. The BB cream helps to create a base for the mineral foundation and helps to get smooth out all of the imperfections.
Sondos A.
Sondos A.
Cherry hill, Nj
I purchased this product to try a bb cream from the drugstore but it looked like this wasn't here to stay, literally. I have dry skin and usually anything works but not this, it would literally melt of my face and take everything with it, i threw it in the trash after trying it for months! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!
Dainy C.
Dainy C.
Jersey City, NJ
I recently bought this product and when I first squeezed out the formula it was a little runny and the color was a good fit though. if the consistency of the product bothers you then don't buy it but I do like using this for an everyday look. since I got darker over th summer I have to bronze up my face but I still like it
Kianna D.
Kianna D.
Henderson, NV
Honestly was unsure about this product before purchase but gave it a go anyways. This is now what I use every day. It never looks streaky, and it blends in perfect while still having amazing coverage. I don't have any crazy acne marks so I'm not sure if it covers that much for those who suffer from that, but it evens out my skin color because i have a lot of redness on my cheeks and nose and it does the job! I finish it off with a translucent powder for a matte effect. I usually have dry skin so the moisturizing-ness really helps me. But.. my mom suffers from oily skin and she said when she tried this, it was horrible for her because it made her feel cakey and even oily.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?