BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kelly D.
Not the worst, but nowhere near the best either. It's runny and provides very very little coverage. on the plus side, the tube is a generous size...
delicia h.
mira loma
Everyone raves about this, but unfortunately I can't. This makes me oily, it oxidizes weird and the smell. The smell is the worst. It lingers all day.
Shalisse H.
Gravois Mills, MO
This was given to me by a friend. I like it a lot for being my first time trying bb cream. I enjoy the little tint it has to it and it really helps moisten my face up around its dry spots.
Misti F.
Lenoir City, TN
Gives a smooth flawless look! Love the color and goes on easy! I use it everyday! Wear alone or with a little foundation, depending on the days events.
Giselle F.
Mamaroneck, NY
After a long struggle with finding the perfect foundation, I've decided that this BB cream is better. This is great on my oily, acne prone skin and has helped my skin a lot. Covers perfectly and fits my skincare needs.
Lynn A.
Buffalo, NY
Tried this product for a couple weeks. I find that after a couple of hours my face feels dry. I even tried adding some additional moisturizer but that didn't help much. On the plus side, a little bit goes a long way.
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
This is a really bad BB cream. It smells awful and it's extremely sheer. It leaves your face looking very oily. It's really heavy too. Don't buy this.
Courtney L.
This brand is the best drug store BB cream out! Except, if you do!'t get oil free, your skin becomes very oily. Otherwise, great color, great blending.
Patty V.
Wasco , Ca
The coverage of the BB bream is really good and it feels really nice on the skin. It has recently started to irritate my skin and I began to break out.
Debra W.
Wilmer, TX
I use the Garner skin renew miracle skin perfector BB cream everyday the one for oily skin. It goes on really light but yet covers any Imperfection on my face. I wear it all day and can't tell I even have it on. Love it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?