BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Tenique O.
Even coverage. Lasts quite long throughout the day, but I would like it to last a bit longer. It is great for all skin types but gets a bit oily after a while.
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
This stuff is more like a tinted moisturizer, but it's an okay product. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone that has oily skin. Also, it smells kind of weird.
Chrisanne H.
Provo, UT
Nice coverage without being too heavy. Perfect for a more natural look and summertime wear. First time user and for the price will definitely become a repeat.
Frances K.
Blandford, MA
I have been using the Garnier BB cream for a little while now. I love how nice is goes on and the coverage is flawless. Evens out the skin tones as well.
mini M.
I love this BB Garnier cream.very easyly blends into skin. seemle look on face.I love this BB Garnier cream.very easyly blends into skin. seemle look on face.
Jesulina R.
brooklyn, new york
The coverage is great and the finish is amazing buy with in a couple of hours it melted completely of so sad it could be a great product for normal to dry skin
Katherine D.
Miami Beach, FL
My favorite bb cream! I highly recommend this one, full coverage of imperfections, it's not sticky and doesn't have any funny smell! And long lasting of course
Nicole B.
I didn't really fall into the BB cream fad thats going on. but i did decide to try this product. i love it. it gives decent coverage and really moisturizes!
Natalia B.
Middletown, CT
I love it but I wish it was long lasting and had better coverage. I bought it from walmart and target. but like it isn't easy to apply but for light makeup day
meg s.
I have been using this product for two months now and I love it! Great price and it looks just as good at the end of the day as when I applied it that morning!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?