BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Frances K.
Blandford, MA
I have been using the Garnier BB cream for a little while now. I love how nice is goes on and the coverage is flawless. Evens out the skin tones as well.
Ashley K.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this product, it gives light coverage and makes my skin feel soft and isn't heavy at all. It also doesn't cause breakouts like some bb creams I've used
Kristen L.
Chicopee, MA
I don't like this BB Cream! It's way too thick, it makes you feel like your makeup is caked on even if its not and you get a greasy face quickly. Not pleased...
Tenique O.
Even coverage. Lasts quite long throughout the day, but I would like it to last a bit longer. It is great for all skin types but gets a bit oily after a while.
Alison V.
Sacramento, CA
I really hate how there's not a variety of shades and I couldn't find my shade. The smell is not that great either. I don't really see the value in this cream.
Candice C.
Smells like sunscreen. Looks oily and there isn't a great variety of color options. It feels very heavy and transfer off of skin onto well everything is allot.
Gina R.
Ar first I was in love with this BB Cream, it was lightweight and perfect for the days I don't want full coverage foundation BUT it oxidized to be way too pink.
Sheila C.
Since I started using this cream I have not had any adult acne!!! Yay!!! And I love the light feeling of it and the coverage I get. I've used this for 2 years.
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
It has a really light coverage. I would recommend this to those who don't have blemishes or dark spots on there face. It will work great on dry skin as well.
Katherine D.
Miami Beach, FL
My favorite bb cream! I highly recommend this one, full coverage of imperfections, it's not sticky and doesn't have any funny smell! And long lasting of course
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?