BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Pomona, CA
I've only tried the oil free and it is very smooth and not cakey at all. The coverage is decent but don't expect it to do double duty as a concealer. It corrects any skin discoloration and blurs flaws. I love it and use it in place of foundation..
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Holt, MI
This is my go to BB cream. It applies evenly, doesn't leave my face cakey, and moisturizes my dry skin very well. It blends nicely and I can wear the light/medium color selection year round regardless of how pale or tan my face gets. Love this stuff.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
San Ramon, CA
This was my first BB Cream to use. Since this was my first time using one, I decided to get one that was not too expensive and was easy to get at my local drug store. I have loved other Garnier products, so I decided to try this one. When I first got it, I used my hands to apply it, but it was pretty thick and it didn't feel that good on my skin. Recently, I got a beauty blender and that has changed my perspective on this product! When you use a beauty blender with this product, it applies very naturally and it felt as though I had not make up on my face! This does not give a lot of coverage, but it is AMAZING for the summer because of the SPF. If you decide to purchase this product, I would highly recommend you use your beauty blender with it because it will feel amazing on your skin! If you use this product, you do not need to use foundation, but do not expect high coverage. This is good for evening out your skin, but not covering major blemishes.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Having oily/ combination skin, I obviously opted for the version of this BB cream for oily/ combination skin. I loved the natural-looking coverage but I felt like my face got really dried out, and the color (light/ medium) was just a little too orange for me. The color isn't unrealistic-looking, it just wasn't right for me. After that, I picked up the version for normal skin, also in light/ medium, and I love it. I definitely need to use powder to avoid looking too shiny, but it's super moisturizing, has great, natural coverage, and the color even matches me better than the one for oily/ combo skin. Most importantly, it's a great price and the best bb cream I know of under $10.
Sejal M.
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
My experience with this tube has been ok. I find the cream to be a bit drying. The color gives about light to medium coverage!!
Candous D.
Candous D.
I have tried several BB Creams and have found many to be to greasy or they irritate my eyes and make them water all day and itch. Many don't really even work or adjust to my skin. This has been the ONLY one I have found that works all around. The price is fair and a little dab goes along way. Only dislike is it does rub off on to close or kleenex or anything that touches your face. I still buy it though!
Vricia S.
Vricia S.
I'm impressed it actually looks natural and covers pretty well. It actually matched my skin tone. I definitely recommend. I have oily skin and worked well on me
Yari D.
Yari D.
Brooklyn, NY
Blends right into my skin while still covering my dark acne marks. i was really scared to get it from garnier since all i know them for is shampoo but this is one of the best bb creams ive ever used
Alexis  R.
Alexis R.
I like this product for everyday going to school. It has light coverage, and is very natural looking. However, I do not like the way it looks at the end of the day. It makes me feel really shiny and oily.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Shorewood, IL
I really like this BB cream for very light coverage on a sunny day. Refreshes my skin and leaves it looking dewy.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?