BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Joslyn S.
Not my favorite I hated it it made me break out and it was really leaky so it made a mess every time I would apply it, I also noticed my oily skin getting more oily after using this product
Kerri M.
Pen Argyl, PA
Its greasy. No range of color so you're bound to be very off and look fake. Smells good. I have very easy skin but whenever I would use this I would get pimples and I never get pimples! Its kind of expensive in my opinion.
yaniris t.
Woodbridge, NJ
LOVE THIS ! I'm actually using it right now. love the coverage that it gives, and lightness . it doesn't cake on like other face lotions . DEF TRY THIS !
yesenia l.
Reading, PA
This BB CREAM is AMAZING, i had been looking into trying a BB cream but did not want to spend so much money I am so happy I found this one, I will be a customer for life gives your skin a nice even tone and nice soft glow.
Michelle D.
Plattsburgh, NY
I purchased this for the first time three days ago . It works however it is too thick or feels like that when you're putting it on.
Elisa S.
Meshoppen, PA
I really like this product. I feel like the consistency is perfect; not too heavy but not too light. I feel like it does an ok job with acne but it isn't amazing. It's great if you are pale and would like a darker skin tone.
Samantha F.
Lake Wales, FL
This product is the best! Probably the best foundation bb cream I ever tried. Not too expensive. the only thing is it is oily, other then that its great
Clarissa A.
Yuma, AZ
I reallt loved this bb cream it gives you great coverage but doesn't feel all cakey you can definitelt build it up it lasts me pretty much all day and has a light odor
Amy T.
I was less than impressed. I don't like the way it feels on my face. It does well to cover up acne and blemishes, but I was just uncomfortable all day.
Samantha F.
Prentice, WI
I liked it in my horrible bathroom lighting but once I went out into the natural light you could see it was really patchy/streaky. Not a very strong coverage either.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?