BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
For the people saying they didn't like this, they need to try it out with a primer first. Once a primer latches on to this BB, it'll be smooth and long lasting. Without a primer, this BB creme will slide off your face but besides that, it's a great and light wear creme that makes you glow so naturally.
Maleana H.
Maleana H.
I love it overall but there is a few things that aren't great. It spreads on your skin heavy and leaves a oily feel for awhile (goes away after 4mins). However it does cover everything. I have a very red face when it comes to my cheeks and using this cream allows it to cover that up. I will say this though. After putting it on I HIGHLY recommend that you use a light powder/veil foundation over it so you don't look as shiny and leaves you skin feeling like nothing is on it. A great product and I continue to buy it great if you have a hard time matching foundation colors!!
allee  p.
allee p.
Attica, KS
Love this BB cream, only problem of have is that it looks thick but go's on watery
Karla L.
Karla L.
Weslaco, TX
Great BB Cream. It's effortless, light on the skin, and gives a natural look. This is great for an everyday wear. I was skeptical at first since it's consistency isn't like many other bb creams, it has a water like texture but it turned out to be one of my go to beauty products
Krista A.
Krista A.
I have dry, sensitive skin so I thought this would be perfect but it ended up being very greasy on me. Other than that, it DOES even out my skin tone without giving a full coverage look but I definitely won't repurchase.
Alyanah  R.
Alyanah R.
The only problem i have with this bb cream is the smell if it didn't had a smell I would use it every day but since it makes me sneze a lot i wont even bother good coverage for natural look but if you don't like strong smell this is not for you !
R C.
R C.
To be completely honest, I went to the drug store with the purpose of purchasing Aveeno's BB cream. They didn't have it in stock, so I went for a plan B and found this Garnier product. The Garnier product has a much thicker, oily feel to the BB cream than the Aveeno, which was a little scary a first because I have sensitive skin. When I put it on, however, I really liked that it had slightly heavier coverage, but blended into my skin without keeping that super thick, oily feel. I'd say it provides a nice, light base for power, bronzer, blush, etc. and it stays on for most, if not all of the day.
Sam H.
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
This is an okay bb cream. I like that you get a lot in the tube but it is really watery and a little bit orange
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Blythe, CA
Love this product. Best way to apply is with my fingers.love the light feel and perfect coverage. Very affordable also.
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Denver, CO
If you're looking for natural /glowing skin this is a really light weight tinted moisturizer/foundation. I love the smell and the way it blends into the skin. For me also I've noticed my skin tone evening out. This BB cream is good for if you aren't looking for high coverage. This is a really good product for being so cheap.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?