BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Evelyn J.
Bronx, NY
I wanted to like this as I'm a fan of garner products but I felt like none of the colors offered matched my skin well and I also had an allergic reaction to it.
Luz G.
Tucson, Az
Tried Garnier Skin Perfector BB cream. It was ok. Is suppose to be a Miracle skin Perfector. Didn't live up to its promise. Would not purchase again at Walmart.
Tiffany R.
Corbin, KY
This is a great bb cream, has great coverage. Evens out my skin tone, and moisturizes my skin, very affordable and very great coverage for a drug store bb cream
Stephanie C.
Doral, FL
It's a really great product if you have great skin or very few imperfections on the face. It's lightweight but covers fairly nicely, however, it oxidized on me.
Sandra M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love this bb cream i use it on days that I really dont feel like wearing so much makeup. Just some powder and a little blush and your good for atleast 4 hours
Melissa M.
Columbia, SC
I got the light/medium color... it is too dark for me. Significantly darker than my regular foundation. It does cover well and I really like the light coverage.
Brandi G.
Not a terrible product. It's quite thin and runny. I use this Garnier B.B. cream as a base for my e.l.f. mineral loose powder foundation and it's a solid combo.
Rene L.
Allenton, MI
Grabbed this product on clearance and I should have known better. It was super thin without providing any coverage. I felt like I was applying an oil to my face
Sydney M.
I love this product, have been using t for a year. The tube lasts forever and it stays on your face very nicely! The only thing is it's hard to find your match.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Garnier Skinactive 5-in1 Skin Perfector BB Cream works ok.  My only issue with it, is for some reason it causes my face to become extra oily in my T-Zone.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?