BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Lorraine J.
Clayton, NC
Bought this at Target a few months ago and gave it a try this past Fall. It provides okay coverage, but causes my usually calm skin to break out. It can also be hard to match the shade to your skin as there aren't many choices.
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
This is probably the WORST bb cream i have ever tried. It's too oily, makes my skin orange (I'm a light medium skinned girl) and does not last at all! And on top of that, it's like 13 dollars.
Amanda W.
Demorest, GA
I don't wear a lot of makeup, but when I do need full face makeup this is my go to. It's very easy to blend and matches my skin tone very well. It leaves a flawless look that is very flattering.
Kristina E.
Narragansett, RI
I always wanted to try BB cream and I found this one at CVS and I am so glad I bought it! It feels great on your skin, not heavy at all, covers pretty well and is great if you don't feel like doing the whole foundation routine!
Allison M.
Edison, NJ
I just started using this product, but I have to say I really enjoy it. It's really nice on the face and has a long wear. However, it is super liquidy. Also, I wish they had a better shade range.
Jenny B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this BB cream. I use the lightest shade and find it works best when I apply it with my beauty blender. A little goes a long way with this product.
Jasmine L.
Austin, TX
Best for a natural or quick look it seems. Coverage is not very great and it doesn't seem to last long but it will camouflage some discoloration and give the appearance of a more even complexion.
Caeli D.
Easy to apply and looks nice. I bought the light/medium and I have light skin. Looks nice not too dark, which I was afraid it would be. Great for days I don't want to apply foundation
Karina K.
This is my all time fave drug store bb cream- no smell, applies nice, spf of 20 and absorbs all my oil . you should def get the right kind for your skin!
yesenia l.
Reading, PA
This BB CREAM is AMAZING, i had been looking into trying a BB cream but did not want to spend so much money I am so happy I found this one, I will be a customer for life gives your skin a nice even tone and nice soft glow.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?