BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ingrid  A.
I bought this the other day and I loved using it for a few weeks but then I want found by it very much. It comes of easily. I personally didn't like it so much.
Ruzica R.
This stuff is amazing but they don't have it where I live i have to get it online which sucks an pay the extra shipping. I just love how it feels on my skin and the smell.
Brianna M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using this bb cream for years now. I swear by it. I love that there is an oily/combo skin formula. I have the most oily skin and this BB cream gives me coverage I need without being cakey. It's buildable and wears fine throughout the day without oxidizing. I swear by this stuff.
Analilia E.
Kenosha, WI
My go to every day BB cream, it's easy to apply/blend with Light to Medium coverage. I use it instead of foundation because it contains SPF 20 and can be buildable. I find that it's perfect for combination skin as it doesn't dry your face nor goes super oily throughout the day as long as you set it.
Katy H.
Bakersfield, CA
I put this on before foundation and primer, and it makes my makeup blend with ease. Also great for light coverage for the gym or if you're rushing out the door!
Melissa M.
Columbia, SC
I got the light/medium color... it is too dark for me. Significantly darker than my regular foundation. It does cover well and I really like the light coverage.
Tiffany R.
Corbin, KY
This is a great bb cream, has great coverage. Evens out my skin tone, and moisturizes my skin, very affordable and very great coverage for a drug store bb cream
Jesilyn I.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
I was never a big makeup person. Never liked heavy foundations. I was happy to find this BB cream and now I am able to moisturize and also have some coverage.
Evelyn J.
Bronx, NY
I wanted to like this as I'm a fan of garner products but I felt like none of the colors offered matched my skin well and I also had an allergic reaction to it.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I really like the feel of this product on my skin, but even the lightest shade is still a little too yellow for my skin. Great for anyone with a warm skin tone!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?