BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Caroline T.
Even though it does the job of making skin appear clearer, it also leaves the skin greasy looking. For the price you should get something that makes your skin look better.
Karla R.
Laredo, TX
I've had 2 weeks with this product and I absolutely love it because it makes my skin feel softer and I just set it up with powder and my skin feels amazing! The best part is it feels light weight!
Cathy K.
Milford, CT
Coverage is not that bad, however it feels very greasy when you put it on and wear throughout the day. Definitely moisturizing, but can't wait to take off.
Ashley C.
Houston , TX
I use the one for oily skin and u may think its too liquidy but its so light weight and blends in very easily. just wish they had a better color selection
Adrienne A.
Hercules, CA
I have combination skin so this when I used this bb cream it was so oily! :( It might work better with someone with normal or dry skin, but otherwise it would just turn your face into an oily mess.
Jessica F.
Brunswick, MD
I like the color, coverage, and SPF protection, however I need something a bit more matte. On the plus side, there is almost always a coupon for it in the Sunday paper :)
Skylar C.
I wouldn't buy this product again. It's thick, the smell is really weird, The lightest shade isn't light enough. It's very orange. Not good for oily skin.
Brenda M.
S El Monte, CA
This is my go to product when I feel like Not wearing that much makeup and get a more flawless look, so perfect and has SPF add a bit powder and your set.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
II probably using because I hear a lot nice reviews about this bb cream 2 friends ther recommended me and I make another review for say what I my opinion
Vanessa R.
Brandon, FL
Whenever i don't feel like putting on a bunch of makeup i usually just throw on this. It's great because it smooths out my complexion while also giving a good natural look.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?