BY GARNIER #18 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Danelle W.
El Sobrante, CA
I bought this when it first came out and I didn't really like it because it made my face feel oily and didn't really get any color payout.. I will only use it when I go to the beach or poolside
Chloe H.
It's so rare for me to find a product that hydrates my skin without making it oily. I love how light it is, yet it still gives me enough coverage! Plus it lasts all day.
Lydia K.
I found this to be too thick/greasy. Once it did dry, it would slowly make me oily through out the day. Made me break out. Packaging is messy. Need more color choices.
Elizabet O.
Yes ! I love this BB cream so much ! It's not harsh or heavy on my skin at all! It makes my skin feel by hydrated which is awesome! Defineltly going to be repurchasing this as soon I run out.
Stefany N.
Lexington, KY
When I put this on my face it makes me feel like I have a mask on so I have to remove it right away. It does have some coverage but not as much as I would have liked.
Candace C.
Phoenix , AZ
It's lightweight and non greasy! I love this bb cream. Not sure if they have made darker colors but I usually have to mix it with a darker bb cream of a different brand
I love this product. I found really good reviews about it on YouTube so I decided to give it a try! It comes with so much product which is always great! I love the finish it has on my face.
Valerie M.
Port Carbon, PA
I like this, I don't love it though. It was too heavy, I didn't feel as if my skin was getting any of it's promised benefits, I Suggest saving up a few extra dollars for a better bb cream.
Nazeeha R.
Beachwood, OH
Love this stuff....
If ur looking for a light coat and a non clogging product it's perfect u just HAVE to make sure u use a finishing powder because it tends to make my skin kind of oily.
charisse c.
MCKINNEY, TX
I love this BB cream - the oily skin version in my opinion is the best and most long wearing. I find this BB cream better than any higher end BB creams I've tried.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?