BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Maria E.
Maria E.
Not for oily skin, it left me a little too oily, it gives very light coverage so you will definitely need a concealer or powder with it. It is very moisturizing and I like the scent, decent price too just not for my skin type.
Jsfsdjfskj C.
Jsfsdjfskj C.
I use this daily and it provides good coverage. The only thing though, is that at first it looks a bit oily, but I just set it with translucent powder.
Diamond V.
Diamond V.
Santa Maria, TX
ALL TIME FAVORITE FOUNDATION!!! I started using this foundation because it helps with "oily skin" and I was breaking out bad at the time and now I have less acne! And it covers up really good if you know how to put on makeup! BEST FOUNDATION!!!
liz R.
liz R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have tried this and let me just tell you...OMGOSH! i think that every girl should have this. this product is light to medium coverage but defiantly build-able if you like full coverage. it feels very light on your skin its like a foundation but its not. personally i like bb cream better then foundations because of the light weight feeling it has on the skin. but I'm still obsess with foundations but i have to say this pushes all the other foundations and bb creams i have tried out of the spot light. if i had to rate this I'll give it a 10/10.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Rochester, NY
Absolute DREAM product! My skin is definitely better for having used it for so long, and the coverage is a god send in the summer...lightweight but slightly buildable if needed. It looks natural all day and it gives you just enough to cover any redness. The product gives you a healthy sheen, but does not leave you overly shiny. Looks excellent when paired with a high def setting powder. Highly recommended.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Clarksburg, WV
I love this BB cream. It leaves a nice glow and it really does help with the color of your skin.
Vonnie W.
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
This was the worst BB cream that I have ever tried. Not only did it only come in two shades, even the lightest shade made me look orange. It felt heavy on my skin, didn't blend, and had a terrible smell in my opinion.
Aliyah R.
Aliyah R.
Brandon, FL
My favorite skin care product. Definitely recommend this product. It covered up all my blemishes. I got many compliments on how great my skin looked.
Yasmine L.
Yasmine L.
Avondale, AZ
I use this product daily. It is my go-to and am generally happy with it. I use the oily skin version since I have super oily skin that is prone to breakouts. If theres one thing I would like is that the oil control lasted longer. I find myself having to apply powder to my face mid-day. Other then that I enjoy the product and the coverage/feel is great.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Felt great, but I couldn't make the color work for me. I know it's supposed to the more orange-yellow-whatever to help cover dark circles, but it was too yellow looking on my cool-toned fair complexion.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?