BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Morgan W.
Kapolei, HI
I really like this product. It definitely changed the appearance of my skin, but I did think it was a little greasy. I usually just covered the oil up with some powder.
Steffane B.
I bought this product a while ago and have found that it leaves my skin looking very oily every time I use it. I have to put on a powder just to knock down the sheen!
Cassidy J.
Lynchburg , VA
I did not like this at all! Very thin , watery , not pleasant to work with... I feel like the skin tones/shades are horrible! I mean like I will not buy this agian!
Aileen M.
This BB Cream covered up but on my dry skin on my face it just made it look like horribly blended foundation (if that made sense)This also made my skin break out.
Mindy D.
King Ferry, NY
Love this cream...it really covers like I says it would. I have red spots and it covers them nicely. smooth and smells amazing. I love the color blending affect.
Natasha L.
Stockton, CA
Love this bb cream it works wonders for me. I don't even wear foundation anymore. This bb cream does the job it conceals hydrates. It does what it says I love it
Ingrid  A.
I bought this the other day and I loved using it for a few weeks but then I want found by it very much. It comes of easily. I personally didn't like it so much.
Ruzica R.
This stuff is amazing but they don't have it where I live i have to get it online which sucks an pay the extra shipping. I just love how it feels on my skin and the smell.
Brianna M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using this bb cream for years now. I swear by it. I love that there is an oily/combo skin formula. I have the most oily skin and this BB cream gives me coverage I need without being cakey. It's buildable and wears fine throughout the day without oxidizing. I swear by this stuff.
Analilia E.
Kenosha, WI
My go to every day BB cream, it's easy to apply/blend with Light to Medium coverage. I use it instead of foundation because it contains SPF 20 and can be buildable. I find that it's perfect for combination skin as it doesn't dry your face nor goes super oily throughout the day as long as you set it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?