BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Isabel P.
Isabel P.
This is a great product! Recommend for anyone looking for a light coverage product that is also nice to your skin
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
This is my absolute favorite beauty product. It covers any imperfections but more importantly it moisturizes and makes my skin feel so good. It's lightweight and oil free. This is an absolute must have for me.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Denver, CO
I like this cream a lot. It evens skin tone without weighing my face down and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Hempstead, NY
This stuff is amazing. I'm a huge fan of BB creams and CC creams, especially in the summer, and this one makes my skin flawless! So light and long lasting
Elizabeth s.
Elizabeth s.
Los Angeles, CA
I wasn't really a big fan of makeup in general because it seemed so heavy to carry around on your face, but now that there are BB Creams it's as if you weren't wearing any makeup. Very useful for any occasion and definitely covers up AND moisturizes your face at the same time!
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Oxnard, CA
This is a really great product it covers all of my skins imperfections and corrects them! It also doubles as sunscreen to help protect my skin from any further damage. It's probably my favorite product and I use it everyday. I'm very happy with it.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Denver, CO
This BB creme got me into the BB creme phase. I researched and found others I am liking more, but if you need a quick, cheaper BB creme to get you through tough broke times, this works. Just add powder.
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
Wilmington, DE
By far my fave affordable bb cream, covers well , doesn't irritate my skin, matches my color and doesn't break me out!
Angel M.
Angel M.
I had high hopes for this product, but not much has changed since I used it. My skin showed no change or anything and it left my face oily. Not going to buy this product again.
Lyla A.
Lyla A.
I received this as a sample and really loved it . Its very light on the skin and has a pleasant smell. It covers imperfection and it doesn't clog your pores it quite nice for a drugstore product.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?