BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Summer B.
Centennial , CO
I initially tried this cream when bb creams started becoming popular. Aside from the too narrow color range I liked this product. It made my normally dry skin look dewy all day, even out my skin toned and covered small imperfections.
Amber R.
Bartlett, TN
This is one of the best BB's I've tried. It gives medium coverage which is buildable to full coverage. It blends wonderfully and gives you a flawless look!
Natalie H.
Utica, NY
Been using this product since Spring and as I learn how to maximize it wear, i love it more. I do believe that this is by far the best American drugstore BB cream out there.
Casey M.
This works wonderfully. I use it on my dark circles and it blend into my foundation to the point where its impossible to tell that it's a different product.
Alicia S.
Martinsburg, WV
This stuff is better than any drug store foundation I've ever used. It has a great coverage, is super moisturizing and makes my skin look and feel amazing.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
II probably using because I hear a lot nice reviews about this bb cream 2 friends ther recommended me and I make another review for say what I my opinion
Cathy K.
Milford, CT
Coverage is not that bad, however it feels very greasy when you put it on and wear throughout the day. Definitely moisturizing, but can't wait to take off.
Ashley C.
Houston , TX
I use the one for oily skin and u may think its too liquidy but its so light weight and blends in very easily. just wish they had a better color selection
Caroline T.
Even though it does the job of making skin appear clearer, it also leaves the skin greasy looking. For the price you should get something that makes your skin look better.
Jessica F.
Brunswick, MD
I like the color, coverage, and SPF protection, however I need something a bit more matte. On the plus side, there is almost always a coupon for it in the Sunday paper :)
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?