BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Lydia K.
I found this to be too thick/greasy. Once it did dry, it would slowly make me oily through out the day. Made me break out. Packaging is messy. Need more color choices.
Elizabet O.
Yes ! I love this BB cream so much ! It's not harsh or heavy on my skin at all! It makes my skin feel by hydrated which is awesome! Defineltly going to be repurchasing this as soon I run out.
I love this product. I found really good reviews about it on YouTube so I decided to give it a try! It comes with so much product which is always great! I love the finish it has on my face.
Valerie M.
Port Carbon, PA
I like this, I don't love it though. It was too heavy, I didn't feel as if my skin was getting any of it's promised benefits, I Suggest saving up a few extra dollars for a better bb cream.
Nazeeha R.
Beachwood, OH
Love this stuff....
If ur looking for a light coat and a non clogging product it's perfect u just HAVE to make sure u use a finishing powder because it tends to make my skin kind of oily.
charisse c.
I love this BB cream - the oily skin version in my opinion is the best and most long wearing. I find this BB cream better than any higher end BB creams I've tried.
Love it I don't wear much makeup but once I tried it,I thought the coverage was great. Definitely a repurchase item. I would highly recommend this to others as well.
Maggie B.
Oregon City, OR
I like how it dries light doesn't feel heavy but not too much coverage. I'm near the edvf y tube and liquid comes out when trying to use.... I'll get something different next time
Nikki Y.
Pleasanton, CA
Great bb cream, one of the few drugstore brands that actually understands what bb cream is and doesn't just try to water down foundation or slap a new name on a tinted moisturizer
I enjoy this product. I've used by cream from two other brands besides this one. It goes on very smoothly and doesn't leave streaks on your face. I would definitely buy it again
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?