BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
cecilia c.
cecilia c.
I really like this bb cream I have used it ever since it came out, I use it everyday like a moisturizer with a small kabuki brush it blends well with my skin tone, I use the light to medium shade and it evens out my skin tone and hides redness. within a month of use I noticed my face smoothr and a little more even. I really like it and it's my everyday moisturizer
Renata L.
Renata L.
Bloomfield, NJ
I like this BB cream because it does give me more coverage than the tinted moisturizer I used previously. I also think it stays on for a good time. Cons, there are only 2 shade selections & of course I'm in between. Also, even though I used the combo formula on my oily skin, it feels dry in the morning & then oily at night. It does breakup as the day goes on
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL
I purchased this bbcream to use on my work days as my facial coverage so I wouldn't waste my MAC foundation. I found that the cream left my face VERY oily after application. I have normal skin, it's not dry and it's not oily (it may be slightly oily after a few hours outside, but nothing out of this world). I would use this bbcream and found that I had to apply powder over it anyways to achieve the right look. I've used tinted moisturizers before and none of these left me looking so greasy.

The worst part was that if you went to exercise after work one day and happened to leave this on, IT WILL DRIP OFF YOUR FACE. My sweat droplets were the color of the product. It was so embarrassing. That's never happened to me with other powders, tinted moisturizers or creams.

I also didn't notice an improvement in my skin after I finished the product.
connie b.
connie b.
Durham, NC
A good bb cream with light, but buildable coverage. Perfect for days when you want a "no makeup makeup look." Has a slight scent but nothing bothersome. Consistency is mousse like.
Anisah K.
Anisah K.
Love this bb cream! It has SPF and lasts all day long! I would recommend this to anyone who needs good coverage!
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Milford, CT
Coverage is not that bad, however it feels very greasy when you put it on and wear throughout the day. Definitely moisturizing, but can't wait to take off.
Giselle R.
Giselle R.
Perris, CA
This bb cream helps my redness go away and it's a good bb cream. It's not full coverage but it's a great product!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
I really like this bb cream. It is around $13 at drugstores. It applies very nice and evenly. I love that it still leaves my skin a little dewy. It provides me with light to medium coverage. In spots where I need a little more coverage, I will use a concealer. But, this is one of the items I use as foundation in my daily makeup routine. I have found that it transfers, so I just make sure to set it with finishing powder. Overall, it's a great product at a great price.
Casey L.
Casey L.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this BB cream. This is what I use every day when I don't want to use my more expensive creams or foundations. It provides a great, light coverage that evens out my skin tone and brightens up my face. It also provides SPF protection, and it has a pleasant smell. I really enjoy it.
Isabel P.
Isabel P.
This is a great product! Recommend for anyone looking for a light coverage product that is also nice to your skin
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?