BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
aimy u.
The color selection is so limited and I am usually in the light to medium colors for most bb creams/ foundation. This BB cream just looks off and I look like a greasy mess after 30mins of applying it and setting it with my setting powder.
Mandy R.
I feel like a totally different person. The BB cream helps to create a base for the mineral foundation and helps to get smooth out all of the imperfections.
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
It has a really light coverage. I would recommend this to those who don't have blemishes or dark spots on there face. It will work great on dry skin as well.
Lori S.
Wdm, IA
I use this cream every day instead of makeup. I have been using it for 4 weeks now and i absolutely love it. My face tone has definitely evened out and i break out less! YAAAY!
aldo w.
I love this BB cream, just to brighten up my face, it doesn't have a good coverage but it is really good to brighten up your under eye circles and highlight.
CHRISTINA A.
Merced, CA
I love the look and feel on it on my skin but hate that it is not full coverage. I have sun spots on my face and it did not even start to cover these spots.
Amber R.
Bartlett, TN
This is one of the best BB's I've tried. It gives medium coverage which is buildable to full coverage. It blends wonderfully and gives you a flawless look!
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
I only got to try a sample. But with that sample I loved how soft and clean my skin looked. It also covered up any imperfections on my face. I was impressed
Shannon M.
This is the first BB cream I have used. It has good coverage but it doesn't last for more then a few hours. It also added to the oiliness in my t-zone.
Ashley S.
Wilmington, NC
I bought this BB cream but found out quickly i was not a huge fan. Right when you put it on it automatically feels cakey and it doesn't sink into the skin. it also made me oily fast and i have dry skin!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?