BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I bought this on clearance at the store and figured it was worth a shot to try it and I'm so glad I did. I loved it so much, I ordered myself another one. I have a light/medium skin tone but I bought myself the light because I like my eyes to stand out.
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
Not a fan of this product and would not recommend this. Color range is very limited. Shades are more yellow-toned. Not for fair/pale skin ladies. Product may be ideal for dry skin, but not for oil or combination. Product is too oily and will clog pores.
Meagan B.
I have been issuing this product for years and am a big fan. I have skin that can become oily in my T zone and this product works amazing. It never leaves my skin oily, moisturizer where I need it and gives just enough coverage to even out my skin tone.
Polina G.
Niles, IL
This is my favorite drug store BB cream. I love how lightweight it feels on my face, and it is definitely build-able. I feel it last long, and nourish my skin at the same time. I believe that his also has spf! I would definitely recommend this to others
Talia B.
West Hills, CA
Looks so pretty on the skin! I always get compliments on my skin when I am wearing this! I don't recommend using this wine it is really hot out because it tends to make my face sweat! I would recommend this BB cream to anyone looking for a dewy finish!
Lisa G.
I was really hoping to like this product. I gave it a try in the summer thinking it would be light enough to wear even in Houston heat. It however made my skin so oily and I had a pretty decent breakout. I am 42...breakouts are not a good look for me.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
I didn't care for this product. It didn't provide any sort of coverage and I could see streaks and marks no matter if I used my fingers, a brush, or a beauty blender to apply it. I also noticed that it oxidized on me a good two to three shades darker.
Tondra P.
Seguin, TX
I just love this BB cream. It makes my skin look evenly toned and smooth. I was skeptical at first about trying it because of my darker complexion. I usually have a hard time matching the right shade with my skin but this one matches perfectly for me.
Emma B.
Flagstaff, AZ
For drug store this worked really well! But it left my skin kinda streaky and oily!! I have combination but you would definitely need to set with a powder and touch up during the day!!! It does look very natural but I'm not sure if I would buy again!!
Serena S.
Tulsa, OK
When I first tried Garnier BB Cream I was surprised at the out come when I took it off, I wasn't broke out like others left me. It is in a nice little box to protect the tube. Great product. It beats all others hands down. I highly recommend to others
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?