BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I've been using this product on and off since 2014 and I swear by this bb cream! It even works better than certain high end foundations I've tried out. Covers my skin well and with the use of primer is sits well on my skin from am to pm.
Maggie Z.
York
I wasn't really happy with this product. There was another kind of garnier bb cream I used to use, and once I could no longer find it, I tried this. It was difficult for me to get it to match my skin, as it only comes in two colors: light and dark. It goes on very thick and made my skin feel and look oily.
Esmeralda C.
No soy muy fan de las BB creams porque por las imperfecciones que tiene mi piel creo necesaria una mayor cobertura a la hora de aplicar maquillaje, la probé y la verdad es que no me gustó, el tono no era el adecuado para mí, no me ayudaba a cubrir como yo lo necesito, además de que no me duraba, a las dos horas aproximadamente mi piel comenzaba a producir grasa y con el paso de las horas desaparecía por completo.
Fran A.
When I first used the Garnier SkinActive BB cream I liked it very much. When summer came though my skin looked greasy and when I applied powder my skin looked cakey . I now only use it when the weather is cold.
Brandy H.
Harpersville, AL
This BB Cream is great for summer time and a breathable foundation with a light to medium coverage. Con of the BB Cream is that it is liquidy and runny! Another con is that the fragrance is pretty strong but once its set with powder, the scent is no longer noticeable.
Anna H.
Greenville, SC
I really wanted to like this stuff, but it just did not work well for me. I have dry/combination skin and yet it left my face feeling oily. It also oxidized much darker, making my face stand out a lot from my neck. It's okay if you use some powder over it, but on its own didn't do much for me!
Brandi F.
This product has great coverage for a BB cream, I have extremely oily skin and purchased the one for my skin type, after applying it my skin becomes oily within one hour of application. I'm still looking for a BB cream that works great on oily skin, this is a great product but not for my skin!
Jazminesarahy N.
Stanton, CA
This was my go to bbq cream until I went to cosmo school and learned all about the bad things non organic brands had in them ... I'm contemplating purchasing this again because I loved the even tone I got how well it blended with my skin color and how it covered and tones dark spots so well
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
This is my go to when I don't have time to put on a full face of makeup. It evens out my skin, but sometimes looks a little oily, but it's easily fixed with a little bit of powder.
I don't use much, so the tube lasts a while.
I will continue to use this until I stumble across something I like more!
Lavanya C.
I was really excited to try this product. I usually love garnier products, but I found this bb cream to be disappointing. It didn't "perfect' my skin at all (I've been using it for over a month now). There's not even a slight improvement the tone or hydration of my skin. It didn't offer much coverage, which is fine for a bb cream, but it did make my skin look dry. The other problem is that the medium/deep shade is barely dark enough for me. It is a little light and does make me look gray because of it. How can I not fit a medium/deep shade being tan? What about African American girls? How are they going to use this bb cream when the second darkest shade doesn't even work on a brown girl? If you are dark skinned, I would be careful buying this product. I haven't tried he deep shade, but it may not be suitable if you happen to be dusky. I did like that this had spf and it did take away some of the redness that happens on my face, but I will definitely not be buying this again.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?