BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Lisa C.
Frederick
This is my go-to weekday makeup when I have a bit of a tan. The "light" color in this product is actually a bit dark but I love the formula and it works out just fine in the summer months. It wears well through the day and looks lovely on the skin. I will re-purchase and I do recommend this product.
Hannah A.
Peachland, NC
This product does blur imperfections and evens skin tone. However, it's quite thick and a little greasy feeling. I did not like that I could feel this product on my skin all day. It also clogged my pored and caused some breakouts.
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I've been using this product on and off since 2014 and I swear by this bb cream! It even works better than certain high end foundations I've tried out. Covers my skin well and with the use of primer is sits well on my skin from am to pm.
Jackie J.
Schererville, IN
This stuff is great for people with lighter skin, who are prone to sunburn, as it has spf 20. It's a very light and subtle coverage (I can still see my freckles after it's applied) although I am VERY pale, and found that their light/medium color was a bit too dark for me in the winter months.
It's also a bit thin/watery, making it a bit difficult to apply with anything but my fingers. Smells great.
Maggie Z.
York
I wasn't really happy with this product. There was another kind of garnier bb cream I used to use, and once I could no longer find it, I tried this. It was difficult for me to get it to match my skin, as it only comes in two colors: light and dark. It goes on very thick and made my skin feel and look oily.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
For light coverage, instead of foundation, I like the Garnier BB Cream. Moisturizes and evens skin tone without looking or feeling heavy. My only complaint is the color. I have tried several options and it's too light or too fake-tan looking. I can really only use it during winter months when I don't have any tan.
Esmeralda C.
No soy muy fan de las BB creams porque por las imperfecciones que tiene mi piel creo necesaria una mayor cobertura a la hora de aplicar maquillaje, la probé y la verdad es que no me gustó, el tono no era el adecuado para mí, no me ayudaba a cubrir como yo lo necesito, además de que no me duraba, a las dos horas aproximadamente mi piel comenzaba a producir grasa y con el paso de las horas desaparecía por completo.
Fran A.
When I first used the Garnier SkinActive BB cream I liked it very much. When summer came though my skin looked greasy and when I applied powder my skin looked cakey . I now only use it when the weather is cold.
Brandy H.
Harpersville, AL
This BB Cream is great for summer time and a breathable foundation with a light to medium coverage. Con of the BB Cream is that it is liquidy and runny! Another con is that the fragrance is pretty strong but once its set with powder, the scent is no longer noticeable.
Lavanya C.
I was really excited to try this product. I usually love garnier products, but I found this bb cream to be disappointing. It didn't "perfect' my skin at all (I've been using it for over a month now). There's not even a slight improvement the tone or hydration of my skin. It didn't offer much coverage, which is fine for a bb cream, but it did make my skin look dry. The other problem is that the medium/deep shade is barely dark enough for me. It is a little light and does make me look gray because of it. How can I not fit a medium/deep shade being tan? What about African American girls? How are they going to use this bb cream when the second darkest shade doesn't even work on a brown girl? If you are dark skinned, I would be careful buying this product. I haven't tried he deep shade, but it may not be suitable if you happen to be dusky. I did like that this had spf and it did take away some of the redness that happens on my face, but I will definitely not be buying this again.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?