BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Lynn D.
York, SC
This is more for drier skin types, so I only like to use it during the cold months. I think the coverage is great, makes my skin look so naturally luminous! I do set it with powder so it will stay on longer.
Macy T.
West Monroe, LA
This stuff is good for a light day. It has okay coverage, but I usually have to have a good powder to set it in and make the color match my skin.
For carefree summer days, I recommend using this Bb cream.
Jordan K.
milwaukee, wi
So I haven't tried CC cream but this really gives me a flawless appearance. I use on a night out and it just gives me an overall glow, with a flawless finish.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I really liked this BB Crème while I was using it. It is great in the summer for a light, fresh look. The only reason I stopped using this was because it made my face break out.
Keyla G.
I got this BB cream recently but the color I chose really doesn't match my skin tone. However, I do like the formula because it doesn't feel heavy on your skin.
Sherry C.
Leeds, AL
This was a waste of my money. The coverage is minimal, and that would of been fine if not for the advertising stating it would cover up flaws. Oh and it turned orange on me :( .
Priscilla P.
San jose, California
No, no and no! Don't buy it, don't waste your money! It's liquid, it''s messy and it doesn't match with fair skin. I regret a lot for buying this product and I don't recommend it!!
Arlenis G.
Tiene un olor agradable, es liquida, no es tan densa como la Nivea o Ponds. Su cobertura es de baja a media, y deja un acabado natural.
aimy u.
The color selection is so limited and I am usually in the light to medium colors for most bb creams/ foundation. This BB cream just looks off and I look like a greasy mess after 30mins of applying it and setting it with my setting powder.
Lori S.
Wdm, IA
I use this cream every day instead of makeup. I have been using it for 4 weeks now and i absolutely love it. My face tone has definitely evened out and i break out less! YAAAY!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?