BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Cintya R.
Bronx, NY
My first BB Cream and I love it. I enjoy the smell, but mostly I enjoy how light it feels on my face. It gives me sufficient coverage without feeling heavy on my skin. A+
Lorraine J.
Clayton, NC
Bought this at Target a few months ago and gave it a try this past Fall. It provides okay coverage, but causes my usually calm skin to break out. It can also be hard to match the shade to your skin as there aren't many choices.
Allison M.
Edison, NJ
I just started using this product, but I have to say I really enjoy it. It's really nice on the face and has a long wear. However, it is super liquidy. Also, I wish they had a better shade range.
Kristina E.
Narragansett, RI
I always wanted to try BB cream and I found this one at CVS and I am so glad I bought it! It feels great on your skin, not heavy at all, covers pretty well and is great if you don't feel like doing the whole foundation routine!
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
This is probably the WORST bb cream i have ever tried. It's too oily, makes my skin orange (I'm a light medium skinned girl) and does not last at all! And on top of that, it's like 13 dollars.
Samantha F.
Prentice, WI
I liked it in my horrible bathroom lighting but once I went out into the natural light you could see it was really patchy/streaky. Not a very strong coverage either.
Clarissa A.
Yuma, AZ
I reallt loved this bb cream it gives you great coverage but doesn't feel all cakey you can definitelt build it up it lasts me pretty much all day and has a light odor
Kerri M.
Pen Argyl, PA
Its greasy. No range of color so you're bound to be very off and look fake. Smells good. I have very easy skin but whenever I would use this I would get pimples and I never get pimples! Its kind of expensive in my opinion.
Berlynn E.
newport coast, ca
I have very oily skin but sometimes in the winter my skin get very dry due to acne this thing is amazing for those days when i do it just hydrates my whole face & i don't need to use foundation because it has amazing coverage
yesenia l.
Reading, PA
This BB CREAM is AMAZING, i had been looking into trying a BB cream but did not want to spend so much money I am so happy I found this one, I will be a customer for life gives your skin a nice even tone and nice soft glow.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?