BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Although this gives me great coverage, it made me break out like I used to in high school. And when I stopped using it, it took me a while to get rid of the breakouts. Would not recommend to people with oily skin.
meg s.
meg s.
Cottage Grove, Mn
Wonderful for the summer! I little thicker that other tinted moisturizers helps give this better coverage. But using it all summer my face looks great! Does have a "dewy" ish feel to it, but in the summer I think that works great. I do use a powder over the top to help with that.
Smerk R.
Smerk R.
I absolutely love this product whether I use alone or as a lightweight foundation primer, it keeps my skin feeling smooth & oil free plus helps fight blemishes. Gives me a nice matte finish all day without having to touch up my makeup every hour. I highly recommend this over any high-end department store brand.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Bought this last summer. Loved the formula but even the lighted shade was to dark for me. I might try it again and see how it works
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
This product happened to be on sale at target so I decided to give it a shot and was pleasantly surprised!
Jules G.
Jules G.
Rogers, AR
I do not wear foundation or a lot of makeup. If it takes more than 5 minutes it is not happening for me. I have found this BB cream to be a go to which evens out my freckled skin and keeps my skin moist. The fact that it blends so easy and smells really good are added bonuses.
This is a great every day substitute for foundation and I find it to provide really good coverage.
Ali C.
Ali C.
Marana, AZ
I LOVE this BB cream. Great coverage while still being very lightweight. The formulation is pretty wet but blends into the skin beautifully. Absolutely perfect for summer! I prefer the one for oily/combination skin.
raquel r.
raquel r.
I really enjoy using this bb cream because it makes my face look smooth and soft. I really like this because it doesn't leave my face looking cakey and nasty
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Mission Viejo, CA
My go-to BB cream. Lightweight and great coverage. Evens my skin tone nicely.
Chelsie P.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
If you have clear skin and want a healthy glow this is the way to go. Unfortunately I broke out and this is too light coverage for me. Overall an excellent product
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?