BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
I almost never use foundation or concealer or anything of the sort because I have incredibly clear skin with a little bit of redness. I got this BB cream after doing some research and love it. I don't use it everyday. It is not meant to be used in place of foundation. You should also only use a small amount of the product to avoid causing your face to look oily. Considering I already have a rather even skin tone, this gives it that little extra push towards a completely even tone. The smell is fairly neutral, nothing unpleasant or overly scented. Overall, it's a great BB cream for people that do not really use/need foundation or full coverage. I also go to sleep without washing it off sometimes and it has never caused break outs or anything of the sort.
Estefania C.
Estefania C.
Atwater, CA
This BB cream is so light but has good coverage and its also very natural so when its on your face it combines with your skin.
Brundha  V.
Brundha V.
N Providence, RI
I love using bb cream as it is very easy to use and gives a pretty good coverage. It feels very light on skin and does not feel cakey at all. I use this very often instead of my foundation. This is oil free and does not have much shine o the skin.. It works perfect for me.
Jody R.
Jody R.
Trenton, FL
This is my go-to for a beach day so easy to use and has sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't bother it!
Jade P.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
I recently bought this at my local cvs and when i used it, i fell in love with it. it does an excellent job of evening out my skin tone and controlling my gross, oily skin. would totally buy again.
patty m.
patty m.
Porterville, CA
I love this product because it stays on my face nice and it does not have an oily finish i love the way my skin looks with this product.
kenzi g.
kenzi g.
I use this everyday and it corrects all my imperfections and makes my skin look healthy without feeling like I'm wearing a ton of makeup. So amazing!
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
I love this BB cream! It moisturizes well and I can wear it under my make up.
hailey n.
hailey n.
Im in the military stationed in Mississippi, working outside in the humidity all Day makes this perfect for my face! It's a light weighted formula so I don't feel like it's melting off my face outside, plus it keeps me from getting raccoon eyes from my sunglasses because of the spf in it. I wear this everyday and recommend it to everyone all the time
Cori M.
Cori M.
Waukesha, WI
This is one of my favorite BB creams. It's lumi and matches my skin tones flawlessly. You must use a proper brush! That is key! Killing it Garnier!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?