BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Shannon M.
This is a great product for the summer months. It hydrates and has sunscreen. The only downside I had is that the lightest one was still too dark for me. But I recommend it!
Keri Y.
Anderson, SC
This is a great product. I like to use this when I don't feel like putting on makeup. It has enough tint to correct any blemishes without having to spend much time applying.
yanel s.
It looks amazing on my skin. I wear it everyday but the only con is at noon I tend to get oily around my nose. Perfect for school & it has helped me clear my skin with acne.
Kristen R.
Baton Rouge, LA
This BB cream is perfect for those days that you don't feel like putting on a full face a makeup, but still want some coverage. I enjoy this product and would purchase again.
Vanessa O.
Hawthorne, CA
This cream os light weight has spf amd is perfect for some of us who dont need much coverage. Its just enough. I have really dry skin and my skin feels great every time i use it.
Christine H.
North Wales, Pa
I'm pretty fair and have some redness. This cream actually blends nicely with my skin tone - not too dark. It's so easy to apply and lasts all day. I get great coverage. I don't find it oily at all.
Susy Z.
Concord, Ca
I never wear foundation, so I use this as a foundation cover up. It's Ok, it does leave my skin with streaks. But for me it works fine since I don't wear it all the time.
lisa l.
Grand Haven, MI
I really like this product. it's light. not heavy. it doesn't leave a film or feel like too much makeup. it's been a great summer go-to and i love the sunscreen protection.
Apes E.
I have this BB cream and i kind of like it. The coverage is light (which is great for me). But the tube it comes in is super hard to work with. It squirts out everywhere.
Laura F.
Buda, TX
I love the Garnier BB Cream, it's perfect as a light base under my powder and also alone on hot summer days. I've been using this for months, and at this price point, would highly recommend it!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?