BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Lynn D.
York, SC
This is more for drier skin types, so I only like to use it during the cold months. I think the coverage is great, makes my skin look so naturally luminous! I do set it with powder so it will stay on longer.
Alison C.
Glendale, AZ
I don't know if this is how it is supposed to be, or mine is defective, but it is VERY liquidy. Like it splashes everywhere when I am trying to put it on. The color is very dark and not that great of coverage or staying power. Not too impressed.
Sydney M.
I love this product, have been using t for a year. The tube lasts forever and it stays on your face very nicely! The only thing is it's hard to find your match.
Patricia D.
Yuma, Arizona
This is an ok BB cream, it's on the oily side but it gives good coverage for a bb. If you have extra dry skin this might be good for you. Worth giving it a try.
Sarah H.
Dallas, TX
I've used this for years and love it because it's such an easy, light product that I can apply daily. I use the light in the winter and medium/dark in the summer and I really prefer this to actual foundations.
Tess B.
I had heard great things about this product but after using it I was disappointed. When I put it on it seemed to light amd liquidy and throughout the day it would just rub off super easy. I wont buy this again
Emily  K.
Hope Mills, NC
I really thought I would like this product because I had a friends that highly recommended it. However, I did not. It made me very shiny and not in a good way.
Jordan K.
milwaukee, wi
So I haven't tried CC cream but this really gives me a flawless appearance. I use on a night out and it just gives me an overall glow, with a flawless finish.
Keyla G.
I got this BB cream recently but the color I chose really doesn't match my skin tone. However, I do like the formula because it doesn't feel heavy on your skin.
Priscilla P.
San jose, California
No, no and no! Don't buy it, don't waste your money! It's liquid, it''s messy and it doesn't match with fair skin. I regret a lot for buying this product and I don't recommend it!!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?