BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV
I always use this when I'm in a hurry to get out the door. You can just use this cream and nothing else. It hides uneven skin tone and has SPF to protect your skin.
Maritza H.
New Carrollton, MD
I LOVE this product!! I don't have an even face tone but after putting this cream my face look even and it makes it seem smooth. I use this cream as my foundation, it has the perfect coverage and it's very light.
Betty
South Pasadena, CA
Very moisturizing. I don't think it really covers anything at all. It's really more of a tinted moisturizer. Asian BB creams are much much better. By the end of the day, this leaves my skin pretty greasy though.
Jessica I.
Carson, CA
I love this product. its amazing I use it everyday! I have an oily face and this keeps my face oil free and actually helps cover my acne ! recommend it 100%!!!!!!
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
I received a sample of this in the mail and I tried my shade on and I used it for a while but then I noticed that I started breaking out more and more so I decided to stop using it and switched to another brand.
Kassy M.
Spokane, WA
This is the first bb cream I have tried, and I've been impressed with this product since day 1. Although I prefer full coverage I still think it has a good amount of coverage, making your complextion look amazing.
Megan
Crown City, OH
I have oily skin, and my cheeks are naturally very red. this stuff helps even out my skin tone, and makes my skin looks amazing. you need the smallest amount. don't use to much, or it makes you look very shiny
vanessa c.
I actually enjoyed the bb cream it had great coverage and it worked as good as foundation. The only down side is that it the cream is runny and hard comes out a lot at the same time.
Ellen B.
Memphis, TN
The most amazing BB cream out there and at an amazing price. I've tried about 20 different kinds of BB creams and this is my number 1. The only downfall is that it is a bit oily, may be better for dry skin.
Shannon M.
This is a great product for the summer months. It hydrates and has sunscreen. The only downside I had is that the lightest one was still too dark for me. But I recommend it!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?