BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Margarita M.
Margarita M.
I love this BB cream. It is perfect if you do not wear a lot of makeup. If you need more coverage it can be a great base for your foundation. It has great texture and smells very fresh. It evens out your skin tone and has SPF. It contains vitamins and is really great for your skin. It's a great way to keep your skin moisturized throughout the day while adding some coverage. I have been using it for months and have no complaints.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
I love that saves me time it leaves my face even and ready for the day its not greasy I just love the finish and he protection it provides
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
National City , CA
I love this lightweight bb cream it has light coverage that I need and sun screen all in one best bb cream so far
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
I almost never use foundation or concealer or anything of the sort because I have incredibly clear skin with a little bit of redness. I got this BB cream after doing some research and love it. I don't use it everyday. It is not meant to be used in place of foundation. You should also only use a small amount of the product to avoid causing your face to look oily. Considering I already have a rather even skin tone, this gives it that little extra push towards a completely even tone. The smell is fairly neutral, nothing unpleasant or overly scented. Overall, it's a great BB cream for people that do not really use/need foundation or full coverage. I also go to sleep without washing it off sometimes and it has never caused break outs or anything of the sort.
Estefania C.
Estefania C.
Atwater, CA
This BB cream is so light but has good coverage and its also very natural so when its on your face it combines with your skin.
Brundha  V.
Brundha V.
N Providence, RI
I love using bb cream as it is very easy to use and gives a pretty good coverage. It feels very light on skin and does not feel cakey at all. I use this very often instead of my foundation. This is oil free and does not have much shine o the skin.. It works perfect for me.
Jody R.
Jody R.
Trenton, FL
This is my go-to for a beach day so easy to use and has sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't bother it!
Jade P.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
I recently bought this at my local cvs and when i used it, i fell in love with it. it does an excellent job of evening out my skin tone and controlling my gross, oily skin. would totally buy again.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Winter Springs, FL
I have tried the version for oil/combo skin and I like it. It is essentially a tinted moisturizer so it has a sheer coverage plus SPF which is nice. It doesn't last a long time, especially in the heat/humidity. It is nice for a quick face on the go or when you're too lazy to do your whole foundation routine.
kenzi g.
kenzi g.
I use this everyday and it corrects all my imperfections and makes my skin look healthy without feeling like I'm wearing a ton of makeup. So amazing!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?