BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Denise B.
Lynnwood, WA
I have horrible acne at times. I've done everything from drug regimens to proactiv. I've tried so many kinds of makeup looking for something to even out my blemishes without causing problems. This provIdes some tint and moisturizes at the same time.
Lauren x.
Seems to wear off quickly. Doesn't cover very good. It may be because I have combination skin and maybe it just doesn't work on my skin type. Very disappointing.
Crystal W.
Mays Landing, NJ
I just bought this BB cream and I love it. I got it in the light/medium and it blended with my fair complexion well. Non greasy with good coverage. I love it.
Emily  K.
Hope Mills, NC
I really thought I would like this product because I had a friends that highly recommended it. However, I did not. It made me very shiny and not in a good way.
Angela S.
Winston Salem, NC
I absolutely LOVE this product. Instead of using foundation and caky make-up, this lightweight cream instantly smooths out skin imperfections brightens my face up. I use every day!
Evelyn C.
La Luz, NM
I adore this bb cream. I actually use it with a combination of an other liquid foundation to create a simple look. And I have actually seen an improvement in my skin. I have a much even tone to my skin color.
Megan W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have only been using this for about a week but so far I really like it. It's light and it doesn't take much to get adequate coverage. It's non-comedogenic which is great for those of us with acne prone skin.
Mary S.
Mineral, VA
The colour matches , y "Summer" skin well but after an hour or 2 it makes my little baby peach fuzz (just normal blonde hair on my face) it makes it very noticeable. Super annoying!
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
I'm so excited they put this up for people to review because i absolutely love this product. It's super moisturizer and blends really well into my skin. I like the smell and it's a lot of product for the price compared to some of the other BB creams.
Alison C.
Glendale, AZ
I don't know if this is how it is supposed to be, or mine is defective, but it is VERY liquidy. Like it splashes everywhere when I am trying to put it on. The color is very dark and not that great of coverage or staying power. Not too impressed.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?