BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Cherryn W.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great tinted moisturizer. I love how I can get medium coverage but having a good amount of spf protecting my skin. A little bit of product goes a long way and it will last all day.
moran a.
Used it one time and returned it. Even if they have a less oily version for oily skin, it doesn't help at all. If you have oily skin it will get super oily and shiny with this product. It does make your face look nice and fresh for the first 10 minutes:)
Erin N.
Westerville, OH
This is the first bb cream I ever tried. I really like it, although it was very shiny and I am more into matte finishes. It has a pleasant smell, and has decent coverage for a bb cream.
Lenore B.
I really wish I could say I liked this because of how pricey it kind of was for me. It was okay, light coverage. But I broke out almost immediately, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with oily or combination skin.
Juliana C.
Cortland, NY
Oxidizes over time to a weird orange color on my skin, defiantly not natural looking. Has a weird gritty texture that is difficult to blend, not a favorite of mine.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I really like this garnier bb cream. I typically only wear department store makeup, but this works just as well and is way cheaper! I really like this b b cream and will for sure buy again!
Lauren x.
Seems to wear off quickly. Doesn't cover very good. It may be because I have combination skin and maybe it just doesn't work on my skin type. Very disappointing.
Holly B.
Perfect for everyday use. Light coverage, and love that it has SPF. My skin is on the oily side, so in warmer weather, my skin does get a little shine by mid day
Heleina M.
I bought this product hoping it would be a good BB cream. Unfortunately, I didn't really work well with my normal skin. It did moisturize, but it made my skin oily even with a powder over the top of it. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Denise B.
Lynnwood, WA
I have horrible acne at times. I've done everything from drug regimens to proactiv. I've tried so many kinds of makeup looking for something to even out my blemishes without causing problems. This provIdes some tint and moisturizes at the same time.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?