BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Shalisse H.
Gravois Mills, MO
This was given to me by a friend. I like it a lot for being my first time trying bb cream. I enjoy the little tint it has to it and it really helps moisten my face up around its dry spots.
C V.
Not sure if I was using this product correctly but it didn't do as wel of a job as I thought it would. Yet , can't really complain because the price was unbeatable.
Giselle F.
Mamaroneck, NY
After a long struggle with finding the perfect foundation, I've decided that this BB cream is better. This is great on my oily, acne prone skin and has helped my skin a lot. Covers perfectly and fits my skincare needs.
Debra W.
Wilmer, TX
I use the Garner skin renew miracle skin perfector BB cream everyday the one for oily skin. It goes on really light but yet covers any Imperfection on my face. I wear it all day and can't tell I even have it on. Love it.
Lynn A.
Buffalo, NY
Tried this product for a couple weeks. I find that after a couple of hours my face feels dry. I even tried adding some additional moisturizer but that didn't help much. On the plus side, a little bit goes a long way.
Kate S.
Brighton, Co
Light coverage at its best! covers up my blemishes decently and hides the dark circles under my eyes really well. it feels light and people never realize I'm wearing makeup they always compliment me on my complexion!
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY
Its consistency is much too watery and isn't always true to your skin tone. It can also be greasy. I usually wear this when i don't care enough to put on foundation.
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV
I always use this when I'm in a hurry to get out the door. You can just use this cream and nothing else. It hides uneven skin tone and has SPF to protect your skin.
Maritza H.
New Carrollton, MD
I LOVE this product!! I don't have an even face tone but after putting this cream my face look even and it makes it seem smooth. I use this cream as my foundation, it has the perfect coverage and it's very light.
Betty
South Pasadena, CA
Very moisturizing. I don't think it really covers anything at all. It's really more of a tinted moisturizer. Asian BB creams are much much better. By the end of the day, this leaves my skin pretty greasy though.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?