BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Vida A.
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
This bb cream didn't give me enough coverage. It is very sheer. It also mad my combination skin feel oily.
Jesse L.
Jesse L.
I am a new to the bb cream scene. But I really liked this product. Color was translucent enough to give a nice glow without looking fake or caked on and it had a pleasant scent. After one use I noticed a difference in my skin -- particularly on my nose where I have an issue with occasional blackheads. Fairly inexpensive compared to other BB creams. All in all I would recommend it.
Lyla A.
Lyla A.
I received this as a sample and really loved it . Its very light on the skin and has a pleasant smell. It covers imperfection and it doesn't clog your pores it quite nice for a drugstore product.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Mineral Wells, TX
I like the coverage but there is something that my skin does not like. it makes me feel like my face in on fire.
ash r.
ash r.
Gives coverage but I got the oily free one to control shine but my face still becomes oily throughout the day. I still need to apply concealer with this and powder.
Nazeeha R.
Nazeeha R.
Beachwood, OH
Love this stuff....
If ur looking for a light coat and a non clogging product it's perfect u just HAVE to make sure u use a finishing powder because it tends to make my skin kind of oily.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Stamford, CT
This product is a little runny but it gives good coverage. It doesn't cover every little detail but it gives off enough coverage for a natural everyday use. This is very easy to apply with a brush or with your fingers but be careful when opening it because it tends to just run out of the bottle without even pressing it out.
Keyla G.
Keyla G.
I got this BB cream recently but the color I chose really doesn't match my skin tone. However, I do like the formula because it doesn't feel heavy on your skin.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
I love that saves me time it leaves my face even and ready for the day its not greasy I just love the finish and he protection it provides
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
National City , CA
I love this lightweight bb cream it has light coverage that I need and sun screen all in one best bb cream so far
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?