BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
This is probably the WORST bb cream i have ever tried. It's too oily, makes my skin orange (I'm a light medium skinned girl) and does not last at all! And on top of that, it's like 13 dollars.
Lorraine J.
Clayton, NC
Bought this at Target a few months ago and gave it a try this past Fall. It provides okay coverage, but causes my usually calm skin to break out. It can also be hard to match the shade to your skin as there aren't many choices.
Elisa S.
Meshoppen, PA
I really like this product. I feel like the consistency is perfect; not too heavy but not too light. I feel like it does an ok job with acne but it isn't amazing. It's great if you are pale and would like a darker skin tone.
Kerri M.
Pen Argyl, PA
Its greasy. No range of color so you're bound to be very off and look fake. Smells good. I have very easy skin but whenever I would use this I would get pimples and I never get pimples! Its kind of expensive in my opinion.
yesenia l.
Reading, PA
This BB CREAM is AMAZING, i had been looking into trying a BB cream but did not want to spend so much money I am so happy I found this one, I will be a customer for life gives your skin a nice even tone and nice soft glow.
Clarissa A.
Yuma, AZ
I reallt loved this bb cream it gives you great coverage but doesn't feel all cakey you can definitelt build it up it lasts me pretty much all day and has a light odor
Joslyn S.
Not my favorite I hated it it made me break out and it was really leaky so it made a mess every time I would apply it, I also noticed my oily skin getting more oily after using this product
Berlynn E.
newport coast, ca
I have very oily skin but sometimes in the winter my skin get very dry due to acne this thing is amazing for those days when i do it just hydrates my whole face & i don't need to use foundation because it has amazing coverage
Samantha F.
Prentice, WI
I liked it in my horrible bathroom lighting but once I went out into the natural light you could see it was really patchy/streaky. Not a very strong coverage either.
Amanda A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love this BB cream! It is very lightweight and the bottle lasts a long time! It is very easy to apply and blend. It provides pretty full coverage and lasts all day.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?