BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
I like the coverage this gives. However, it's not really a product you should use if you have oily skin. On my skin it gets extremely oily and shiny and it begins to feel really heavy. Which is why I stopped using it.
Suzi M.
Suzi M.
Morrison, IL
This is my first experience with a BB cream and I love it. As a busy mom, I love that I can apply this and leave the house feeling good. Or if it's a night out - I use it as a foundation. Great consistency and price. I use this product every day!!
Rene L.
Rene L.
Allenton, MI
Grabbed this product on clearance and I should have known better. It was super thin without providing any coverage. I felt like I was applying an oil to my face
Daniela Y.
Daniela Y.
I like this bb cream because it neutralizes my redness, however, it makes my face look greasy even thought my skin is dry. I have to set it with powder. It's an alright bb cream for a drugstore product. I just wouldn't buy it again.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Willoughby, OH
I thought this BB cream had great coverage. It really evened out my skin tone. However, not long after using it I really started breaking out. I'm not sure that this was the cause, but I stopped using it.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
I love this BB Cream for everyday use. It's so easy to put on and evens out my red cheeks and blemishes if I have any. It's definitely my go to and it last me over 6 months. I also have very sensitive skin and it works well for me.
Moneera A.
Moneera A.
I think it's amazing for people who have a dry skin, my skin is very oily and it made my skin look so shiny and gross .
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I absolutely LOVE this BB cream! I used they combo/oily cream everyday. Makes my morning routine so quick and great buildable coverage. I wish they had a shade between fair and light/medium.
Yesica S.
Yesica S.
Merced, CA
I have combination skin and this product works well. I tried this one and the oil free. They work wonders! I stopped using foundation and only use this product and the Mac studio fix. My face does not feel like I have a pound of makeup! Love IT
Sabrina Z.
Sabrina Z.
Robstown, TX
I have combination-oily skin and this works perfectly and doesn't feel heavy like my foundation. The only complaint I have is that it oxidizes and it is a little runny.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?