BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Ashley B.
Dickinson, TX
Like others have said, I feel like this BB cream is a little runny but I do feel it gives great coverage and lasts quite well. I only use the one for Oily/Combo skin but I have noticed that the medium/dark one is starting to look orange on my tanned skin.
Stephanie L.
Farmington , Ny
My mother showed me this and i fell in love with it instantly! it covers all my flaws amazingly, lessened my acne and keeps my face nice and moisterized all day long!
Cory H.
Pretty decent BB cream but my chief complaint is that it makes my skin slightly greasy. I find the scent of it a little overwhelming as well. Overall- not bad though!
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Love this bob cream it always feels like if I weren't wearing any Mel up at all ! It feels so light on the skin ! And I love it cause I don't need to apply much to get the coverage I need !!!
Yesenia H.
This was the first BB cream I purchase and it does give full coverage but it's very liquidy, almost watery. it's smooth and lightweight and matches my skin perfectly
Kim D.
Escondido, CA
I liked the coverage and the dewy glow of this product. Unfortunately, by the end of the day it was more of a greasy look than a dewy one.I have combination skin but after a few hours I was super shiny. Switched to Clinque and have been happy ever since.
Lisa L.
Somerville, MA
I love this Moisturizing cream, it's Light & doesn't even feel like you have a base coat on yet gives you enough coverage & color that, that's all you have to wear.
Cherryn W.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great tinted moisturizer. I love how I can get medium coverage but having a good amount of spf protecting my skin. A little bit of product goes a long way and it will last all day.
moran a.
Used it one time and returned it. Even if they have a less oily version for oily skin, it doesn't help at all. If you have oily skin it will get super oily and shiny with this product. It does make your face look nice and fresh for the first 10 minutes:)
Lenore B.
I really wish I could say I liked this because of how pricey it kind of was for me. It was okay, light coverage. But I broke out almost immediately, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with oily or combination skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?