BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jackie g.
Zionsville, IN
This is one of my least favorite products I have ever tried, the formula is super oily And just makes my face feel horrible, it also made me break out I would not recommend this product if you have oily or combination skin
Michael M.
Hillsboro, OR
I pair this with my Mary Kay liquid foundation and it is amazing. A little goes a long way and theirs no strange scent associated. Its perfect for an everyday look and lasts for a long time.
Brenda E.
Perris, CA
One of my favorite bb creams for being a store brand and it's not bad in pricing. After two applications it still feels lightweight. I deffinetly recommend this product
Ashwini A.
I get the dark color and it has great coverage and makes my skin look great. Only problem is that it oxidizes and turns orange on me and I think it makes me break out.
Lura T.
Winston Salem, NC
Lightweight, but still provides good coverage. I have "normal" skin and love it. Perfect for people who don't want the cakey feeling on their skin. Good for daily wear or a trip to the beach.
Sarah H.
Bought this and returned. It is a tinted moisturizer and not a real BB cream to me. It did nothing for my skin and did not leave a very flattering finish on my skin.
Elora S.
This is my holy grail!! I LOVE it! I use it everyday rather than foundation and its great. It goes on smoothly, isn't heavy and doesn't feel sticky. It makes your skin look so nice and also smells good. Gets an A from me!
Ashley B.
Dickinson, TX
Like others have said, I feel like this BB cream is a little runny but I do feel it gives great coverage and lasts quite well. I only use the one for Oily/Combo skin but I have noticed that the medium/dark one is starting to look orange on my tanned skin.
Yesenia H.
This was the first BB cream I purchase and it does give full coverage but it's very liquidy, almost watery. it's smooth and lightweight and matches my skin perfectly
Jennifer L.
Fremont, CA
This isn't even a real bb cream. Like what everyone else said, it's just a tinted moisturizer with very little to minimum coverage. If you want a real bb cream, try Skin79 or Etude House.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?