BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Karla R.
Laredo, TX
I've had 2 weeks with this product and I absolutely love it because it makes my skin feel softer and I just set it up with powder and my skin feels amazing! The best part is it feels light weight!
Christy M.
Massillon, OH
I love this BB Cream. It goes on really well and covers great for a BB cream. It blends into my skin really well and the texture is much better than some others I've used.
Caroline T.
Even though it does the job of making skin appear clearer, it also leaves the skin greasy looking. For the price you should get something that makes your skin look better.
Hazel L.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to bb cream! I have yet to find other bb cream that I love as much as this one. Has amazing moisturizing and coverage without all the oily feel and look.
Lyla A.
I received this as a sample and really loved it . Its very light on the skin and has a pleasant smell. It covers imperfection and it doesn't clog your pores it quite nice for a drugstore product.
Kristina E.
Narragansett, RI
I always wanted to try BB cream and I found this one at CVS and I am so glad I bought it! It feels great on your skin, not heavy at all, covers pretty well and is great if you don't feel like doing the whole foundation routine!
Amanda W.
Demorest, GA
I don't wear a lot of makeup, but when I do need full face makeup this is my go to. It's very easy to blend and matches my skin tone very well. It leaves a flawless look that is very flattering.
Cintya R.
Bronx, NY
My first BB Cream and I love it. I enjoy the smell, but mostly I enjoy how light it feels on my face. It gives me sufficient coverage without feeling heavy on my skin. A+
Allison M.
Edison, NJ
I just started using this product, but I have to say I really enjoy it. It's really nice on the face and has a long wear. However, it is super liquidy. Also, I wish they had a better shade range.
Jasmine L.
Austin, TX
Best for a natural or quick look it seems. Coverage is not very great and it doesn't seem to last long but it will camouflage some discoloration and give the appearance of a more even complexion.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?