BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Austin, TX
Best for a natural or quick look it seems. Coverage is not very great and it doesn't seem to last long but it will camouflage some discoloration and give the appearance of a more even complexion.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
The BB Cream gives me full and even coverage and doesn't make me look greasy at all. I've had to experiment with the amount to use and it may vary from person to person. It seems a little goes a long way with me. When I first got it, I applied the same amount as I do the Cover Girl and it was way too much. The BB Cream is thicker so it went on extra thick and gross before I realized I only need a small amount.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Kapolei, HI
I really like this product. It definitely changed the appearance of my skin, but I did think it was a little greasy. I usually just covered the oil up with some powder.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
I've been pretty happy with this product. I first tried applying it with a BB cream brush, but I found that to be way too difficult. I simply use my fingertips and have found that to be the most effective form of application. I tend to find that my skin looks more glowing than oily with this product. If I do feel more on the greasy side, a simple swipe of translucent powder does the trick. The light coverage is perfect for the summer months, and I've actually found it to be fairly long-lasting. But I will probably try some other BB creams on the market before making this my go-to.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
State College, PA
I use this product as a tinted moisturizer on days where I don't want to put a whole face of make-up on. I've found that while it has great coverage, it can become a bit greasy and heavy feeling. I have noticed it causes breakouts too. But, like I said, it does have good coverage for those days when foundation, concealer, etc just aren't on my "to-do" list
Nakia M.
Nakia M.
Fayetteville, AR
Overall, I really like this product! It's light weight, but it provides great coverage. I like it because I can use it on days when I need something to put on really quick, but on those days when I like to sit down and put time into my makeup I can apply this with a sponge, and it looks great! (A sponge is by FAR my favorite way to apply this, btw.) The only downside is that throughout the day it dries out my skin a bit. I like expensive foundation, and this is great for when I'm in between and can't spend the 40 bucks on foundation right away. :) I highly recommend this product.
Regina C.
Regina C.
There aren't many shades and it makes my dry patches stand out. However, on other parts of my skin, it looks fine.
Cassy H.
Cassy H.
I was given this by a friend and it didn't work well with me but I did love how it felt on my skin! I gave this to another friend and she loves it.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Spokane, WA
I like the light thin coverage this cream gives. Goes on evenly and never streaks. However it does have spf in it so t does get oily as the day goes on.
Skylar F.
Skylar F.
I am in love with this product. It's my go to for everyday makeup. It gives full looking coverage on my skin without the heavy feeling and lasts all day. It also helps with acne.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?