BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Brenna B.
Wadsworth, Oh
This was the first BB cream I ever tried. It was a good product. It was thick and had decent coverage however the smell was too much for me. It smelled like I was putting perfume on my face and I would smell it all day long.
Holly B.
York, PA
I'm using now. Has good coverage. A little goes a long way. It is a little on the dry side. I think I got the wrong shade says light but looks like it is a medium shade.
Dandy S.
Phoenix, Az
I use this for the days when I don't feel like putting much makeup on. It actually covers my dark circles pretty well. It doesn't make my skin oily and doesn't break me out. The coverage is very sheer. A little goes a long way so this has lasted me a few months.
Vanessa V.
This BB has really good coverage but needs more shades. The one I bought was a little too light for my skin. If your skin matches the shades they provide i recommend it.
Casey P.
Panama City, FL
Garnier BB Cream covered up all my dark spots on my face and made my skin feel so soft. I love being able to put this on my face fast and go out without any makeup on.
Tara B.
I didn't like this product at all. The smell was not pleasant at all and after an hour or so it started to "melt" off...even when I set it with powder. The only good thing this has going for it in my opinion is tge coverage.
Stephanie W.
Moss Point, MS
I love my BB!! Light feel, not heavy or cakey like some foundations! Great coverage. Not greasy at all!! And it lasts quite a while. Another bonus is the SPF in it. I also like the texture!
Alexis G.
Fayetteville, AR
This BB cream is by far my favorite that I have tried. It has great coverage but doesn't feel like I have a heavy foundation on. My go-to when I am running errands or in a hurry! It is a little drying so if you have dry skin make sure to moisturize well before!
melanie F.
Goodyear, AZ
I love garner bb cream. It spreads so easily and provides just the right amount of coverage. I just wish they made it in light instead of Light/medium which is just a bit too dark for my skin.
Abbey M.
Freedom, ME
While it seemed to have a good colour to it, the thing I can't get over was how oily it felt, how shiny my skin looked, and how bad I broke out whenever I used it. Sadly, this one was a dud.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?