BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jill B.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
My only issue with this product is that the cream for normal skin is too oily and the matte is entirely too dry!! I wish that there was a in between!!!! I love the feeling and the way my skin looks when I'm wearing it!
Maegan P.
Maegan P.
I did not like this product. It made my skin super oily and slid off my face. If u have oily skin I advise staying away from this product.
rachel l.
rachel l.
Oxford, IN
I didn't like it it was too runny. More like lotion instead of a cream. It also had a weird smell to it.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Rochester, NY
I love this product, after using it everyday as a foundation and moisturizer for a while it made my skin much less greasy. It gave great coverage, although the color that it dries on, is a little more yellow than when first applied.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love this bb cream, it helps my skin look smooth and moisturizes. It also makes my skin feel so soft and its very natural looking.
aldo w.
aldo w.
I love this BB cream, just to brighten up my face, it doesn't have a good coverage but it is really good to brighten up your under eye circles and highlight.
Francis H.
Francis H.
It moisturizes my skin, but it does not cover imperfections, or red spots. It's very liquid, and I have to apply way too much product in my face. I don't dislike it, but I don't love it.
Carmen  M.
Carmen M.
Tualatin , OR
This bb cream really is a great product. Makes my face look smooth without any dry patchy areas like a regular foundation.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
At first I thought this product was great. It was a bit too oily for my combo skin, but with powder it looked great. After the third day of using it though I noticed my chin area looked like it was dirty because this product was so oily looking. This would probably work better for people who do not have combo or oily skin. Sadly this didn't work for me.
Izzy W.
Izzy W.
Belleville, MI
Great drugstore BB cream, has great coverage for redness and typical blemishes. Also has different options for different skin types. Only downside is that there isn't a lot of shade choices.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?