BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Summer B.
Centennial , CO
I initially tried this cream when bb creams started becoming popular. Aside from the too narrow color range I liked this product. It made my normally dry skin look dewy all day, even out my skin toned and covered small imperfections.
Norma S.
It was wonderful I don't have to worry about makeup everything is here .t he great cream cover the inperfectaRion. At the same time my skin got better look radiant and soft
Natalie H.
Utica, NY
Been using this product since Spring and as I learn how to maximize it wear, i love it more. I do believe that this is by far the best American drugstore BB cream out there.
Lauren R.
Memphis, TN
This is my first BB cream I tried, and it is my go-to most days. I use this for work/casual settings and my nicer maker-up for special events. It helps conserve my budget.
Jordan B.
This is my everyday "foundation" The coverage is perfect for everyday use, smells great, and goes on easily with no streaks. I love how my skin feels and looks after using, and the added SPF is great!
Norbeliss M.
Looove this! It's a lightweight BB cream that has a lot of benefits! It has a light coverage and a dewy finish. Love the way it feels on my face, not greasy or clogging at all. This is one of the best BB creams I've used. I mix it with a little bit of foundation when I want a little more coverage. Totally recommended!
Ashley S.
Wilmington, NC
I bought this BB cream but found out quickly i was not a huge fan. Right when you put it on it automatically feels cakey and it doesn't sink into the skin. it also made me oily fast and i have dry skin!
Adrienne A.
Hercules, CA
I have combination skin so this when I used this bb cream it was so oily! :( It might work better with someone with normal or dry skin, but otherwise it would just turn your face into an oily mess.
Jessica F.
Brunswick, MD
I like the color, coverage, and SPF protection, however I need something a bit more matte. On the plus side, there is almost always a coupon for it in the Sunday paper :)
Karla R.
Laredo, TX
I've had 2 weeks with this product and I absolutely love it because it makes my skin feel softer and I just set it up with powder and my skin feels amazing! The best part is it feels light weight!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?