BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Teleana D.
I love garner bob cream. I have used it for several years and love the Dewey glow it gives my skin. I sometimes us it alone or mix with my foundation. The tube lasts a long time
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I really liked this BB Crème while I was using it. It is great in the summer for a light, fresh look. The only reason I stopped using this was because it made my face break out.
Sthela s.
Elmwood park, Il
I adore this product! It has great coverage and is super light on your face. Stays on very well throughout the day and skins feels fresh and looks healthy. I wear this on my everyday routine and only use a heavier makeup for special events.
Macy T.
West Monroe, LA
This stuff is good for a light day. It has okay coverage, but I usually have to have a good powder to set it in and make the color match my skin.
For carefree summer days, I recommend using this Bb cream.
Keyla G.
I got this BB cream recently but the color I chose really doesn't match my skin tone. However, I do like the formula because it doesn't feel heavy on your skin.
Sherry C.
Leeds, AL
This was a waste of my money. The coverage is minimal, and that would of been fine if not for the advertising stating it would cover up flaws. Oh and it turned orange on me :( .
Priscilla P.
San jose, California
No, no and no! Don't buy it, don't waste your money! It's liquid, it''s messy and it doesn't match with fair skin. I regret a lot for buying this product and I don't recommend it!!
Alexis  R.
I like this product for everyday going to school. It has light coverage, and is very natural looking. However, I do not like the way it looks at the end of the day. It makes me feel really shiny and oily.
Lori S.
altoona, IA
I use this cream every day instead of makeup. I have been using it for 4 weeks now and i absolutely love it. My face tone has definitely evened out and i break out less! YAAAY!
Fabe F.
I use this when I don't feel like using my better, more expensive BB cream. It's good for work/school days, but not when I go out. Its slightly oily and the coverage is alright
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?