BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Toni S.
Nampa, ID
You get a lot for your money. Fresh, light coverage. I love this during the summer. I also have the oil free one and it works even better. I set mine with a light powder just to keep it in place.
F d.
I loved the original formulation but ever since they changed it , i don't care for it. it clogged my pores worse with the anti shine one, and i feel like it was a horrible shade of light, it didn't match my skin tone like the original.
Chris T.
Saint Paul, MN
Garnier is by far my favorite BB cream that improves the appearance of my skin. It also has SPF15 in and that's perfect to protect my face from the harmful rays of the sun.
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
This bb cream works best for oily skin types, and offers a better coverage than other drugstore bb creams. I personally I would rather spend the money on a pricey bb cream.
Deanna K.
Woodbridge, VA
This BB cream didn't really work for my 40+ skin. It settled in the lines, making me look even older. Also, it left my skin greasy feeling. The coverage is very light, so it's good for summer. It didn't cover any freckles or spots.
Emily S.
South Lyon, MI
My go-to product for a natural look! I love this stuff. it gives good coverage, but isn't too thick. I will repurchase this stuff! it is a little pricey - for me at least
Lauren B.
Weehawken, NJ
I've used the one for oily skin. This is much better than a foundation for me. It isn't as heavy. It evens out my skin tone a bit and leaves my skin soft without shine. The coverage isn't too heavy, but I don't need a whole lot.
Erica R.
Cicero, IL
I got this product and the thing that I like about it the most is probably the smell. It leaves a slick looking face and you must set this with some sort of face product if you have even the most remote amount if oily skin. This is what I personally think about it.
Holly B.
York, PA
I'm using now. Has good coverage. A little goes a long way. It is a little on the dry side. I think I got the wrong shade says light but looks like it is a medium shade.
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA
For a BB cream the consistency is a bit to much but it gives you a coverage that you can ware as a natural look. On top of it I love the sent it has. Will purchase again!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?