BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Glendive, MT
I'm a big bb cream fan and have tried lots of them. This is my favorite. Highly pigmented and feels very moisturizing on my dry skin. My only complaint is it takes for every to sink in and sometimes never does. I do like it better than the smashbox bb cream I've tried.
Glendive, MT
I like using this right away in the morning because the rollerball is very refreshing under the eyes. It has nice light coverage for a quick eye pick me up.
shanna e.
shanna e.
N Ft Myers, FL
This stuff works great for me cause it evens my skin tone, moisturizes my combination but mostly dry face,
Christina G.
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
This stuff really does do what it says it claims to do! I love it. I live in a hot climate and sometimes foundations can get horrid. So I picked up this BB cream. However, the reason I didn't give it all 5 stars is because the color selection isn't too great. I am very very fair. And the lightest shade is not as light as I would want it to be. If the shade was right then I'd give it 5 stars. So if your not on the fair side I recommend this!
Tina M.
Tina M.
Hillsboro , OR
I use this product on a daily basis. The product is very light and it evens my skin. I love how the product also has spf in it as well. Would totally recommend it cause I love it!
Grace B.
Grace B.
Henderson, NV
This is the first BB cream I have ever tried. My face is very oily, and which I grabbed one for it. But some reason made my face cakey and way to thick. Needs more color. Doesn't truly offers what it says it does. Just so you guys know!
Selina F.
Selina F.
Fillmore, CA
This is better than most drugstore bb creams I've tried. It goes on smoothly and provides a nice amount of coverage. It is a bit too sheer for me though and I often used setting powder for a more matte look. Other than that it's a good buy.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
I was so excited to try this product out when I got a little sample of it, the coverage was decent and looked quite natural but the next day after I wore this my skin was covered in bumps which NEVER happens to me and I definitely didn't change my skin care routine or anything, so it had to be this. Be cautious when trying this product it is quite oily. I would recommend this for anyone with less sensitive skin, dry/ normal skin (it does need leave the skin quite shiny/oily), because it does look very beautiful on.
sydney j.
sydney j.
Kansas City, MO
I actually sampled this and it worked amazing i love the smell to it it has a very nice smell like all the garnier products it doesn't smell painty like a lot of other foundations
Dayanara F.
Dayanara F.
It has a great full coverage it it didn't say bb cream I couldve thought thid was a foundation so good and affordable I usually like to mix it with the Maybelline bb cream in medium deep such a great combo.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?