BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Legalbarbie S.
Miramar, FL
I found this BB cream to be very thick on the skin and they don't really have a great shade selection. I am fair with cool undertones and the lightest shade was way to pink for me.
Lauren x.
Seems to wear off quickly. Doesn't cover very good. It may be because I have combination skin and maybe it just doesn't work on my skin type. Very disappointing.
Heleina M.
I bought this product hoping it would be a good BB cream. Unfortunately, I didn't really work well with my normal skin. It did moisturize, but it made my skin oily even with a powder over the top of it. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Airaa S.
The one for oily/combination skin works well for me. Keeps my face from looking greasy. The only thing is when I have dry skin and I first put it on, it shows the dryness so I put extra moisturizer on top of it.
Denise B.
Lynnwood, WA
I have horrible acne at times. I've done everything from drug regimens to proactiv. I've tried so many kinds of makeup looking for something to even out my blemishes without causing problems. This provIdes some tint and moisturizes at the same time.
Kassondra T.
Gansevoort, NY
I find the coverage of this product to be decent but I find it to make my face rather oily and it also has a slight perfume scent but strong enough that my husband doesn't like it.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
If you have clear skin and want a healthy glow this is the way to go. Unfortunately I broke out and this is too light coverage for me. Overall an excellent product
Holly B.
Perfect for everyday use. Light coverage, and love that it has SPF. My skin is on the oily side, so in warmer weather, my skin does get a little shine by mid day
Nelda G.
Love the feel can wear this under makeup and not look cakey i wear it alone can't figure the whole make up thing now theres baking what the i m lost at putting on make up at least with this it gives the right coverage without all the foundation
Evelyn C.
La Luz, NM
I adore this bb cream. I actually use it with a combination of an other liquid foundation to create a simple look. And I have actually seen an improvement in my skin. I have a much even tone to my skin color.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?