BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
This bb cream works best for oily skin types, and offers a better coverage than other drugstore bb creams. I personally I would rather spend the money on a pricey bb cream.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
At first use, I didn't like the product. I hated it in fact. It left my face dry, and looked cakey on. But one i applied a thick face cream and then applied this BB it was like butter. Works great!!
Martha G.
Las Vegas, NV
I really didn't like it it made me look to pink and leaves my face to oily. It does not cover up any scars on my face. I really wouldn't recommend it to any of my friends.
Molly B.
Ona, Wv
My horribly pale skin was too light for the lightest shade offer, even though theres only like 3 shades. I did test it out and it gave me great coverage. I gave it to my mom and she uses it daily.
Toni S.
Nampa, ID
You get a lot for your money. Fresh, light coverage. I love this during the summer. I also have the oil free one and it works even better. I set mine with a light powder just to keep it in place.
Stephanie H.
Westminster, CA
BB creams are all the rage, but used to be difficult to find on shelves in American stores. Garnier's line has plenty of shades suited for different skin types. It has light coverage and feels light on the skin. Overall, it's okay, but doesn't live up to Asian BB creams.
F d.
I loved the original formulation but ever since they changed it , i don't care for it. it clogged my pores worse with the anti shine one, and i feel like it was a horrible shade of light, it didn't match my skin tone like the original.
María Gabriela M.
This BB cream has very good coverage and is super light! you will love it as much as I do, the only downside is the colors, I need 2 colors to make to perfect shade for me.
Lauren B.
Weehawken, NJ
I've used the one for oily skin. This is much better than a foundation for me. It isn't as heavy. It evens out my skin tone a bit and leaves my skin soft without shine. The coverage isn't too heavy, but I don't need a whole lot.
Emily H.
Love love LOVE! Evens out my skin tone and and covers all minor imperfections. It is a BB cream though, so I do still use concealer for acne spots. The formula for oily skin helps keep me matte all day. Easy to apply and has SPF!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?