BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Evelyn C.
La Luz, NM
I adore this bb cream. I actually use it with a combination of an other liquid foundation to create a simple look. And I have actually seen an improvement in my skin. I have a much even tone to my skin color.
Ivelis  S.
Homestead, FL
I usually am very skeptical about what facial products to use. Afforadable, lightweight cream. this product is amazing. great moisturizer, sunscreen and coverup.
Sarah H.
Dallas, TX
I've used this for years and love it because it's such an easy, light product that I can apply daily. I use the light in the winter and medium/dark in the summer and I really prefer this to actual foundations.
Abby S.
Kenner, LA
I use this every morning as a foundation. I don't need a lot of coverage so it's perfect for my day to day makeup. It has little tint to it and hydrates my face.
Makala K.
Orofino, ID
Greasy, orange, and thick. Was not a fan due to how it applied and how thick it was for the lack of actual coverage. Wish it had a better range of colors as well
Lynn D.
York, SC
This is more for drier skin types, so I only like to use it during the cold months. I think the coverage is great, makes my skin look so naturally luminous! I do set it with powder so it will stay on longer.
Megan W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have only been using this for about a week but so far I really like it. It's light and it doesn't take much to get adequate coverage. It's non-comedogenic which is great for those of us with acne prone skin.
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA
On the days that i only like to wear little to none make up i run to this first. this bb cream has great coverage and works great with my dry skin. very easy to blend and work with.
Patricia D.
Yuma, Arizona
This is an ok BB cream, it's on the oily side but it gives good coverage for a bb. If you have extra dry skin this might be good for you. Worth giving it a try.
Teleana D.
I love garner bob cream. I have used it for several years and love the Dewey glow it gives my skin. I sometimes us it alone or mix with my foundation. The tube lasts a long time
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?