BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
I am really enjoying this BB cream great for spring and summer. It doesn't move or cake up on my face. It also doesn't break with my oily skin. It covers most of my hyperpigmentation.
Ranee M.
Ranee M.
Erie, IL
I love this. I have tried man BB creams and this is my favorite. I use a dime size amount and it gives me great coverage. I lightly dust a powder over top for better stay power. I feel like it lasts at best 6-8 hours. Also, doesn't clog pours and had spf. My new staple!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Not my favorite BB cream by far. I would rather go to Sephora and purchase a very good quality BB cream over going to Walmart or target to get this quality. Overpriced as well. Like a lot of people say it does get very splotch throughout the day.
Makenzie L.
Makenzie L.
Tualatin, OR
This BB cream is a little expensive for the quality. I understand it's for light coverage but throughout the day it comes off and gets splotchy.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
This was my very first bb cream that i used as a "foundation." At first i fell in love with it bc i thought i did the trick then i noticed it would oxydate and get blotchy throughout the day,, and it has poor shade selection wont purchase purchase again.
Angela S.
Angela S.
This was just OK for me. I didn't like how thick it was. But maybe try again another time. Your skin seems to change when you get older so it maybe be something I will try again.
Hezhi N.
Hezhi N.
I love this product. It's my favorite out of all the bb creams I have tried ( and that's a lot). It gives a medium coverage and is lightweight. It blends well and also left my skin feeling soft after I washed it off. It doesn't have a wide rage of colors to choose from Though.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Too cakey for my face, did not go well, did not oxidize to my skin tone. A little too dark even though it was light/medium. Just overall not satisfied.
Faith T.
Faith T.
Las Vegas, NV
The coverage wasn't all that great. I needed to apply 2-3 layers before seeing some result. I am sure it will look great on those with almost to clear skin! I do wish they had a better color selection rather than just Light, medium, and dark.
MacKenzie M.
MacKenzie M.
This stuff is great. It's my favorite BB cream and I have tried a bunch of them. It can seem a little oily when you put it on but you just need to make sure it soaks in all the way!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?