BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jennifer D.
San Antonio, TX
I love this BB cream. It gives coverage, long-lasting and leaves the skin looking flawless. I do use a compact for extra coverage over the BB cream so technically I use it as a foundation. It is not as thick as a foundation would be and that's what I love about this product.
Jo T.
Itasca, TX
I really like this Garnier BB Cream. There are days it is the only makeup that I apply. I think that it also helps moisturize my skin especially during the winter. So glad I decided to try this product. Have tried others and did not like as well. I will stay with Garnier.
Ashley J.
Midlothian, VA
It does coverup like it says, however you have to reapply every 2 hours which is kind of a bummer. I got the light/medium & I found it to be too dark for me. I'm very pale.
Brianne C.
Heber City, UT
The price is right on this stuff. It's very affordable for a high quantity. Sure, there are better BB creams, but I am happy with this product. I usually wear it under a powdered foundation but have worn it alone for a light look.
Ellen C.
Nashville, TN
This was my first drugstore BB cream and is still one of my favorites. It has a lot of coverage without coating your face and is very moisturizing. Also, it's a great price.
Mindi W.
Blue Springs, MO
This is the first BB cream i tried and I'm glad its this one. its perfect for when i just want a little coverage and it doesn't leave my face oily
Whitney W.
I have been searching for summer makeup and this is my go to. I know a lot of people say that it is thick and greasy, but I purchased the oily/combination skin version. I l
Marlene B.
This BB cream really does the job when you want some type of coverage but do not have the time to apply full on makeup. The price is manageable and it does last a long time!
Laura G.
Mission, TX
I really enjoyed wearing this product on my face in the summer. It is better than makeup. Instead of using a moisturizer and makeup just use Garnier BB cream its flawless and gives you a natural look.
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
One of my everyday products that i use. I use this when I'm just going out really quick or even if I'm going somewhere fancy. I love to apply this with the beauty blender.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?