BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Xiomara G.
Xiomara G.
Lake Mary, FL
I tried this product and I love it. It helps reduce my pores significantly. I would recommend this product to anyone else that has or doesn't have this kind of problem
Melina R.
Melina R.
Since I have oily skin, this didn't work well with my face. It might work better for a different skin type, such as dry.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Piedmont, SC
My favorite BB cream! I'm not the only one who thinks so because my Walgreens is always out. But this stuff does wonders for my dry skin. Its what I use on days when I want to look like I'm not wearing makeup.
Hillary D.
Hillary D.
Pottsville, PA
I feel that I have tried several bb creams and never was completely satisfied with the coverage. I would rather not wear anything then wear a light coverage, odd consistency, bb cream. I just never really liked them and this particular bb cream felt heavy on my skin although it provided little to no coverage.
Luisa J.
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
It has a really light coverage. I would recommend this to those who don't have blemishes or dark spots on there face. It will work great on dry skin as well.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
This is a really bad BB cream. It smells awful and it's extremely sheer. It leaves your face looking very oily. It's really heavy too. Don't buy this.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Durham, NC
I recently purchased this BB cream and haven't used it much. It went on a little bit heavy for my taste, although it provided good coverage. It also smelled amazing (like green tea). However, I think it caused my skin to break out a bit more than usual-- nothing terrible, but it was slightly noticeable. I guess if I need a lot of coverage, I would wear this, but it's not an everyday essential. Oh, and it also had a bit of a yellow tint. My skin is naturally slightly yellow/olive tinted, so this wasn't a huge issue for me, but it would be for more fair-skinned people.
Keri H.
Keri H.
Noblesville, IN
This is a good BB cream. It has excellent coverage and looks natural on the skin. The only issue I have with it is that it does oxidate slightly after application. But, it's not really noticeable. Great value.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Portland, OR
This BB cream is a staple in my makeup kit. I go through phases of wearing full makeup and barely any, and this is perfect for the barely any days. If I'm in a rush I just slap this on with mascara and my face doesn't feel too 'naked'. It's great for the summer when you don't want to wear a full face of makeup, but still want some coverage. It really does a good job of 'blurring' the imperfections to give you a nice natural look. It obviously doesn't replace a regular foundation if you want full coverage, but for those days when you don't feel like doing makeup it works great. The consistency is a little thick so if you have oily skin you may not like it, I have pretty dry skin though so I like it.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
I am really enjoying this BB cream great for spring and summer. It doesn't move or cake up on my face. It also doesn't break with my oily skin. It covers most of my hyperpigmentation.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?