BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Crystal W.
MAYS LANDING, NJ
I just bought this BB cream and I love it. I got it in the light/medium and it blended with my fair complexion well. Non greasy with good coverage. I love it.
Angela S.
Winston Salem, NC
I absolutely LOVE this product. Instead of using foundation and caky make-up, this lightweight cream instantly smooths out skin imperfections brightens my face up. I use every day!
Nansy N.
I love this bb cream😍 i use this everyday and as a primer, what i also like of this is the has a SPF 15
You can buy it at any drugstore for around $10.00 dollars
Tess B.
I had heard great things about this product but after using it I was disappointed. When I put it on it seemed to light amd liquidy and throughout the day it would just rub off super easy. I wont buy this again
Mary S.
Mineral, VA
The colour matches , y "Summer" skin well but after an hour or 2 it makes my little baby peach fuzz (just normal blonde hair on my face) it makes it very noticeable. Super annoying!
Evelyn C.
La Luz, NM
I adore this bb cream. I actually use it with a combination of an other liquid foundation to create a simple look. And I have actually seen an improvement in my skin. I have a much even tone to my skin color.
Alison C.
Glendale, AZ
I don't know if this is how it is supposed to be, or mine is defective, but it is VERY liquidy. Like it splashes everywhere when I am trying to put it on. The color is very dark and not that great of coverage or staying power. Not too impressed.
Abby S.
Kenner, LA
I use this every morning as a foundation. I don't need a lot of coverage so it's perfect for my day to day makeup. It has little tint to it and hydrates my face.
Makala K.
Orofino, ID
Greasy, orange, and thick. Was not a fan due to how it applied and how thick it was for the lack of actual coverage. Wish it had a better range of colors as well
Ivelis  S.
Homestead, FL
I usually am very skeptical about what facial products to use. Afforadable, lightweight cream. this product is amazing. great moisturizer, sunscreen and coverup.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?