BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Christina C.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
This product is ok, I felt that it left my face kind of greasy feeling or wet feeling. I wasn't a fan. The color match was ok, I still felt like I needed to put powder on to make my face not feel wet. It was an ok coverage. If you like the wet feel then go for it!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I really love this product, its tinted to the colour if your skin that you prefer and its not oily at all afterwards. Its a daily moisturizer with 5 ingredients to help make skin more illumiated, softer, and provides protection from the sun. This product is great
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
My go to summer product. Feels great on my skin and provides a small amount of coverage to make me feel comfortable wearing throughout the day. Has SPF which is great for the summer! Will definitely repurchase when this runs out, however it does last a long time.
Marilyn C.
Marilyn C.
Tampa, FL
Garnier's BB Cream is very light and has the perfect amount of coverage. You could easily use it under foundation. This product is great for all skin types. I found that this is the best product for my sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Gives really good coverage for a bb cream. The consistency is really watery and it feels like you're wearing nothing on your face. Only downside is that it clings onto dry patches so if you don't have oily skin make sure you moisturize well before applying this.
Em J.
Em J.
New Albany, IN
I have been using this product for 5 years. It is my favorite BB cream, I have tried other but keep going back to it because of the coverage. It has enough color and correction that I do need a foundation. I would highly recommend the oil free version to others.
Christel R.
Christel R.
York, PA
Love this instead of foundation. I use it to smooth out some problem spots. It's lighter than foundation and more moisturizing. It's a little pricey but lasts forever, so it's worth the investment. Definitely recommend to those who aren't crazy about foundation.
Beth N.
Beth N.
Wyandotte, MI
I really like this product. It goes on smooth and you only have to use about a dime size amount to cover your entire face. It makes my skin tone look more even and helps hide some of my imperfections. I will definitely always have this product in my possessions.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
I've gone through 3 tubes of these. So far it has worked for my skin. I have caking on make up, but this BB cream covers enough but does not give me that cakey make up effect. I wish it was a pump packaging instead of the squeeze tube but the product is amazing.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Georgetown, TX
The BB cream was alright but my problem was how oily it made me feel after using it. I normally don't have that problem with BB creams but with this one it was a little intense. However, the coverage was fantastic and it seemed to covet any imperfections I had.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?