BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lisa C.
Frederick
This is my go-to weekday makeup when I have a bit of a tan. The "light" color in this product is actually a bit dark but I love the formula and it works out just fine in the summer months. It wears well through the day and looks lovely on the skin. I will re-purchase and I do recommend this product.
MARIA M.
Dallas, TX
NOT GOING TO LIE I USE TO HATE IT AND WAS LIKE WHY DID I BUY THIS. ONE DAY I WAS SUNBURNED AND NEED LITTLE COVER UP AND I PULLED THIS OUT... GUESS WHAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. THIS ONLY THING IS IT CAN MAKE YOU VERY ORANGE IF YOU USE LITTLE TO MUCH OR SET IT WITH THE WRONG POWDER. BUT I LOVE THIS FOR SUMMER TIME
Kate F.
Green Cove Springs, FL
All around great BB cream with sunscreen. It doesn't have heavy coverage, so it is perfect for weekend wear or when I don't want a full face look. Easy to apply with brush or fingers, it has a nice luminosity that gives a slight imperceptible glow. I have purchased it several times and I will again. Great value for the product.
Susan M.
Huntington, MA
I thought I purchased this to replace another BB cream I used but this last purchase I was not impressed. Mostly since the product seemed to clump on my face after application and I dodnt have dry skin.
It comes out smooth from the bottle thats why I was surprised.
I was able to match the color of my face easily to the few color options they have available.
Jackie J.
Schererville, IN
This stuff is great for people with lighter skin, who are prone to sunburn, as it has spf 20. It's a very light and subtle coverage (I can still see my freckles after it's applied) although I am VERY pale, and found that their light/medium color was a bit too dark for me in the winter months.
It's also a bit thin/watery, making it a bit difficult to apply with anything but my fingers. Smells great.
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I've been using this product on and off since 2014 and I swear by this bb cream! It even works better than certain high end foundations I've tried out. Covers my skin well and with the use of primer is sits well on my skin from am to pm.
Hannah A.
Monroe, NC
This product does blur imperfections and evens skin tone. However, it's quite thick and a little greasy feeling. I did not like that I could feel this product on my skin all day. It also clogged my pored and caused some breakouts.
Aimee J.
Sacramento, CA
This is my absolute favorite BB cream. I've tried several other drug store and top brand name products and this is the only one that agrees with my skin. It blends well, is very forgiving with the color, and feels weightless. I have oily/ combo skin so I buy the one that says for combination oily skin and it works much better than the original for me.
Maggie Z.
York
I wasn't really happy with this product. There was another kind of garnier bb cream I used to use, and once I could no longer find it, I tried this. It was difficult for me to get it to match my skin, as it only comes in two colors: light and dark. It goes on very thick and made my skin feel and look oily.
Esmeralda C.
No soy muy fan de las BB creams porque por las imperfecciones que tiene mi piel creo necesaria una mayor cobertura a la hora de aplicar maquillaje, la probé y la verdad es que no me gustó, el tono no era el adecuado para mí, no me ayudaba a cubrir como yo lo necesito, además de que no me duraba, a las dos horas aproximadamente mi piel comenzaba a producir grasa y con el paso de las horas desaparecía por completo.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?