BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Catie M.
Geneva, NY
This is the worst BB cream that I've tried. I put it on once and immediately threw it away. It's greasy and smells weird, and like most products I try, is too dark for my super pale skin. So if you're pale or you don't enjoy being greasy, I wouldn't try it.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
Love this BB cream-- though I've noticed it doesn't work as well when my skin is very dry. And I can't say it helps with my acne. However, it does make my skin feel better than when I use other foundations. And I can't feel it on my face. It feels very soft
Taylor S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I have used this bb cream for the past 4 years and it is my absolute favorite! It's so easy to apply and blend with a sponge. I've never used a product that covers and corrects so well, while also offering a 15 SPF sun protection for your more active days!
Taylor R.
Petersburg, MI
I absolutely am in LOVE!! It's seriously the best foundation! So easy to apply, goes on smoothly, and evenly! Even SPF20!! It's amazing if you have oily skin takes away the shine! Covers up red marks or blemishes on your face!! Definitely will buy again!!!
emily n.
Moravia, NY
Not big on this brand at all and never will be i think. It is horrible to try and blend and does not match the descripiton on the box. It is however good for oily skin. The coverage is horrible and patchy. i will never make the mistake to buy this agian.
Alyssa C.
(I have already written a review on this.) Hands down my absolute favorite. Nice coverage! On really bad skin days I might use some concealer but overall I have been using just this, and I have my fair share of skin imperfections. I would recommend this.
Karlynne S.
Charlotte, NC
I have been using this product for 5 years now. I use it everyday as my foundation and sunscreen. It helps even out your skin tone and helps breakouts. You can get it anywhere from drug stores to supermarkets. I will forever be a garnier bb cream fan! :)

Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
I love makeup but hate the feel of foundation on my skin. This is such a beautiful product. It is super light on coverage but you can build it up a good bit. It feels amazing on the skin and smells amazing. You may want to set it because it's super dewy.
Victoria A.
Lexington, SC
I didn't like this product. I am not a fan of BB creams and I liked this even less than the Aveeno brand. This stuff was cakey with sheer coverage, which is a very odd combination. Pass, hard pass. Also smells strange. I will not use this product again.
Polina G.
Niles, IL
This is my favorite drug store BB cream. I love how lightweight it feels on my face, and it is definitely build-able. I feel it last long, and nourish my skin at the same time. I believe that his also has spf! I would definitely recommend this to others
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?