BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
This is my favorite BB cream. It doesn't take much to cover your whole face, and looks natural when blended in. Light coverage, smells great, affordable, and an all around win!
Melissa M.
Kyle, TX
I've been using this for a month now and it's great for lazy days...I can skip my usual two step routine by using this. However, the coverage is light, so if I have a lot of blemishes, I definitely need to add more concealer than usual.
Paige I.
Got this in the Light/Medium color and it was way, way to orange for me. I ended up throwing it away. I wasn't a big fan of the smell either. It put me off drugstore BB creams.
Leslie D.
Memphis, TN
I love this product. My skin is super sensitive and this does not make it break out!! It gives me a nice even skin tone with a glow to it. You still may need some concealer, but I still love this.
Carie J.
Doral, FL
I'm a huge fan of this BB Cream. It is light and not oily at all. I hate foundation in the late spring and summer so this is the perfect go to for me! And it has SPF15 in it!!!
Hannah S.
I wasn't as happy as I would have hoped after using this product. I have very sensitive dry/oily skin. I found that my skin was very oily soon after application of this product.
amor v.
Coos Bay, OR
Tried this one last summer..i don't like it..i have a dry to combination skin and this literally broke me out..i had pimples everywhere..good thing target accepts opened products and refunds you everything
Teresa L.
This isn't the best BB cream. It's coverage is light, and it makes my skin feel a bit sticky after putting it on. I didn't notice any skin improvements after using this product.
Kyla B.
Lees summit, MO
This stuff gives amazing coverage. I love that it also gives me sun protection. Unfortunately, it comes in limited colors, so I have to mix two shades to get the shade I want.
MacKenzie M.
This stuff is great. It's my favorite BB cream and I have tried a bunch of them. It can seem a little oily when you put it on but you just need to make sure it soaks in all the way!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?