BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Krista A.
I have dry, sensitive skin so I thought this would be perfect but it ended up being very greasy on me. Other than that, it DOES even out my skin tone without giving a full coverage look but I definitely won't repurchase.
Sarah H.
Bought this and returned. It is a tinted moisturizer and not a real BB cream to me. It did nothing for my skin and did not leave a very flattering finish on my skin.
Kaylyn B.
Elkview, WV
Such a great BB cream. Not only does it offer a pretty decent coverage for a BB cream, but it just makes your skin look healthy. Not to mention how amazing it smells.
Stephanie L.
Farmington , Ny
My mother showed me this and i fell in love with it instantly! it covers all my flaws amazingly, lessened my acne and keeps my face nice and moisterized all day long!
Cory H.
Pretty decent BB cream but my chief complaint is that it makes my skin slightly greasy. I find the scent of it a little overwhelming as well. Overall- not bad though!
Ashley B.
Dickinson, TX
Like others have said, I feel like this BB cream is a little runny but I do feel it gives great coverage and lasts quite well. I only use the one for Oily/Combo skin but I have noticed that the medium/dark one is starting to look orange on my tanned skin.
Anne R.
Corinth, TX
This BB Cream (the one they have for oily/combination skin) is amazing!! It's the first one I've used that truly doesn't make my skin feel oily. I like the light texture and the coverage is good. Makes my skin feel fresh.
Juliana C.
Cortland, NY
Oxidizes over time to a weird orange color on my skin, defiantly not natural looking. Has a weird gritty texture that is difficult to blend, not a favorite of mine.
Kim D.
Escondido, CA
I liked the coverage and the dewy glow of this product. Unfortunately, by the end of the day it was more of a greasy look than a dewy one.I have combination skin but after a few hours I was super shiny. Switched to Clinque and have been happy ever since.
Erin N.
Westerville, OH
This is the first bb cream I ever tried. I really like it, although it was very shiny and I am more into matte finishes. It has a pleasant smell, and has decent coverage for a bb cream.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?