BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
delicia h.
delicia h.
mira loma
Everyone raves about this, but unfortunately I can't. This makes me oily, it oxidizes weird and the smell. The smell is the worst. It lingers all day.
Nanci B.
Nanci B.
Hood River, OR
Really bad product! It makes my skin oily and just by touching my face this well rub onto my fingers. Really gross feeling. The coverage is bad as well.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This product is not like the usual foundation but I love it. It's great for the summer because it is light. I have been using this product for some time now, and I will continue to use it.
Ra'Shana H.
Ra'Shana H.
Michigan City, IN
Great BB cream as far as a BB cream would go! The medium/dark matches my skin perfectly and it has a fluorescent smell. I will say however, my redness will break through in up to 3 hours...so if you have that problem it would not be the best full coverage to use. Though it is very good as an SPF and you can feel it on your skin.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Oxnard, CA
I absolutely love this BB cream it's the only one I use. It leaves my face looking really natural but it covers what needs to be covered!
Campbell, CA
I am obsessed with this BB cream. Before I bought it, I read tons of reviews because I wanted the perfect BB cream that wouldn't make my sensitive skin break out. Well this one is GREAT! I have been using it for a couple years now and have never had a problem with it. It has the perfect amount of moisturizer to keep my skin looking bright and healthy-- and the SPF is a huge help when I am out and about! I basically use this as my foundation since it does the job well. One of my fave skin care products!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Austin, TX
Not impressed I bought it and it didn't do anything for my face. I bought an avon one and that even worked better for my skin
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Columbus, OH
I use this everyday, I love that it is slightly tinted and gives your skin a little extra color and I love that it has SPF, I have fair skin so getting sunburnt is always a worry of mine
Makayla W.
Makayla W.
Georgetown, KY
I have bad and oily skin. I have bought two bottles of this, and it doesn't break me out like regular foundations do.. I love it, but I've heard it has perfumes in it that can damage your skin.
Egle R.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
This works wonders especially if you have bags under your eyes. Just roll some one and watch the darkness and poofness go away
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?