BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Fayetteville, AR
I've bought this product because a friend of mine and my mother used it and made their face look flawless. yet when I tried it, it also made my face feel softer and lighter compared to my MAC foundation BUT I could not find the right shade for me either it was too dark or light. I even tried mixing two colors but that did not help.
I prefer this over any foundation, bb cream, or tm. It is that good. One tube lasted me over a year, and seriously makes your skin look like actual skin, except perfect. I Use it as a primer for a heavier coverage sometimes
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
I use this BB for everyday wear. It's light, goes on smooth and even w/ using my fingers to apply and it's quick! The coverage is good and blends away any flaws in my skin! I highly recommend it for anyone who is pressed for time but still wants a put together look!
Luisa J.
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
It has a really light coverage. I would recommend this to those who don't have blemishes or dark spots on there face. It will work great on dry skin as well.
Yana L.
Yana L.
It is an okay product. I purchased it based on many recommendations. It is okay for my dry skin. The coverage is very light. It is better than the Maybeline and Pacifica BB cream for my dry, sensitive skin -however I am not fully satisfied. I am still on a search for holy grail BB cream nd foundation!
Debra P.
Debra P.
I generally like Garnier's skin products, but the BB cream just doesn't work for me. It provides nice, light coverage and is priced well as a drugstore brand. But doesn't match my skin tone, and tends to give me an orange-ish look. It is also too oily for my dry-to-combination skin, and with just a few days use my skin started to break out.
NATASCHA O.
NATASCHA O.
I'VE TRIED SO MANY BB CREAMS AND THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST DRUGSTORE BB CREAM. I HAVE OILY SKIN AND IT STAYS PUT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! IF YOU LIVE IN TX, HEB HAS SALES WHERE YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE WHEN YOU BUY TWO GARNIER HAIR PRODUCTS. WHAT A AWESOME WAY TO TRY IT OUT RIGHT? IT'S REALLY GOOD!!
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
•I really like the light coverage that this BB cream gives, but throughout the day it makes my skin look super oily!
Deepika T.
Deepika T.
Charlotte, NC
I love this BB cream. It is definitely a worthy product to buy. I have combination and sensitive skin. My face tends to go all red and this product helped me to get even tone. Although this is not a high coverage, it gives a base even tone skin. A little of this product goes a long way.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
My favorite BB cream. I use the lighter shade, and even though it is a little dark for my skin it smells great and goes on smooth. The coverage is great and lasts all day. You only need a little bit.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?