BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Roxanne S.
Color is selected by shade. The color was a little too dark for me, but I looked a bit sun kissed and got compliments. However, I felt that this was a bit greasy feeling on my skin, which I didn't like.
Liliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
This was the 2nd BB cream I have tried. ( I Have tried 4 total) and this one was my favorite until I tried the physician on, because it stays on better, and has a better pigment, so no longer my favorite.
Tina M.
Hillsboro , OR
I use this product on a daily basis. The product is very light and it evens my skin. I love how the product also has spf in it as well. Would totally recommend it cause I love it!
Laura M.
Wilkesboro, NC
I use this for when I get ready to go to work. I always want to look pretty and neat so this coverage helps my face be neat and pretty alot! :) So I really enjoy this BB Cream.
Kyla B.
Lees summit, MO
This stuff gives amazing coverage. I love that it also gives me sun protection. Unfortunately, it comes in limited colors, so I have to mix two shades to get the shade I want.
Elizabeth B.
Denver, CO
This BB creme got me into the BB creme phase. I researched and found others I am liking more, but if you need a quick, cheaper BB creme to get you through tough broke times, this works. Just add powder.
Paige I.
Got this in the Light/Medium color and it was way, way to orange for me. I ended up throwing it away. I wasn't a big fan of the smell either. It put me off drugstore BB creams.
Melissa M.
Kyle, TX
I've been using this for a month now and it's great for lazy days...I can skip my usual two step routine by using this. However, the coverage is light, so if I have a lot of blemishes, I definitely need to add more concealer than usual.
Andrea S.
Anchorage, AK
Im not a fan of the smell but it's subtle soi don't mind it and it goes away. I love how light weight it is but it's great for evening skin or it had good coverage for bb cream.
Eva V.
National City, CA
I have this and continue to purchase as a backup and its good for the on go when you don't want to fully have your face done but still need coverage.

It is not good for oily and acne prone skin (me) but with enough bloaters you will do fine. It leaves your skin oily all day!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?