BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jackeline A.
I have use Garnier BB cream for 6 month now and I loved it. I try other brands, but I have found my self coming back to Garnier. it matches perfectly with my skin tone
Sarah H.
Bought this and returned. It is a tinted moisturizer and not a real BB cream to me. It did nothing for my skin and did not leave a very flattering finish on my skin.
Ashley B.
Dickinson, TX
Like others have said, I feel like this BB cream is a little runny but I do feel it gives great coverage and lasts quite well. I only use the one for Oily/Combo skin but I have noticed that the medium/dark one is starting to look orange on my tanned skin.
Elora S.
This is my holy grail!! I LOVE it! I use it everyday rather than foundation and its great. It goes on smoothly, isn't heavy and doesn't feel sticky. It makes your skin look so nice and also smells good. Gets an A from me!
Kaylyn B.
Elkview, WV
Such a great BB cream. Not only does it offer a pretty decent coverage for a BB cream, but it just makes your skin look healthy. Not to mention how amazing it smells.
Cory H.
Pretty decent BB cream but my chief complaint is that it makes my skin slightly greasy. I find the scent of it a little overwhelming as well. Overall- not bad though!
Stephanie L.
Farmington , Ny
My mother showed me this and i fell in love with it instantly! it covers all my flaws amazingly, lessened my acne and keeps my face nice and moisterized all day long!
Kristen D.
Orlando, FL
It's a little thin but it balances out my skin tone just enough without looking like I have make up on. Very natural looking. Smells nice. I don't think the acne medicine helps though.
Erin N.
Westerville, OH
This is the first bb cream I ever tried. I really like it, although it was very shiny and I am more into matte finishes. It has a pleasant smell, and has decent coverage for a bb cream.
Yanni C.
Hialeah , FL
This product was pretty good, but too think for my liking. I felt like I had to use too much product to truly apply and might as well have just applied foundation.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?