BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Danielle K.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this product in place of my Smashbox BB cream when I am running low on it and don't want to spend money on a new one. It works pretty well at evening my skin tone but doesn't cover very much. The container is large and the price is great!
Janet D.
Chicago , IL
This bb cream is one of the best. The scent is pleasant and the coverage is enough to give you even complexion. The tube lasted me for about 4 months and a little goes a long way
Liliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
This was the 2nd BB cream I have tried. ( I Have tried 4 total) and this one was my favorite until I tried the physician on, because it stays on better, and has a better pigment, so no longer my favorite.
Roxanne S.
Color is selected by shade. The color was a little too dark for me, but I looked a bit sun kissed and got compliments. However, I felt that this was a bit greasy feeling on my skin, which I didn't like.
Keri A.
I am a huge fan of this BB Cream. It is light and not oily at all. I hate foundation in the late spring and summer so this is the perfect go to for me! And it has SPF15 in it!!!
crystal c.
This is the only skin product that I have ever found to match my skin complexion. The price was just right. I bought some for my mother and just recently told my cousin about it.
Koryn T.
Very moisturizing BB cream with a great formula! It comes in many different shades for all skin types (i.e. dry, oily, combination...) I really like it, probably would repurchase!
Tina M.
Hillsboro , OR
I use this product on a daily basis. The product is very light and it evens my skin. I love how the product also has spf in it as well. Would totally recommend it cause I love it!
Bethany T.
This is the worst BB cream I've ever tried. It does not blend in well-in fact it just sits on top of the skin. It also does not match skin tones and leaves an orangy look instead.
Cassie A.
I really like this stuff but it is a little greasy and takes a while to dry. I do not like the look it gives alone but I use it as a primer and works nicely with other foundation
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?