BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Alexis G.
Fayetteville, AR
This BB cream is by far my favorite that I have tried. It has great coverage but doesn't feel like I have a heavy foundation on. My go-to when I am running errands or in a hurry! It is a little drying so if you have dry skin make sure to moisturize well before!
Tara B.
I didn't like this product at all. The smell was not pleasant at all and after an hour or so it started to "melt" off...even when I set it with powder. The only good thing this has going for it in my opinion is tge coverage.
Ashwini A.
I get the dark color and it has great coverage and makes my skin look great. Only problem is that it oxidizes and turns orange on me and I think it makes me break out.
Jackie g.
Zionsville, IN
This is one of my least favorite products I have ever tried, the formula is super oily And just makes my face feel horrible, it also made me break out I would not recommend this product if you have oily or combination skin
Krista A.
I have dry, sensitive skin so I thought this would be perfect but it ended up being very greasy on me. Other than that, it DOES even out my skin tone without giving a full coverage look but I definitely won't repurchase.
Kaylyn B.
Elkview, WV
Such a great BB cream. Not only does it offer a pretty decent coverage for a BB cream, but it just makes your skin look healthy. Not to mention how amazing it smells.
Maria G.
Vancouver, WA
I started using this cream about a year ago and have gotten so much compliments on how flawless my skin looks. I always recommend this cream to my family and friends and they all love it.
Anne R.
Corinth, TX
This BB Cream (the one they have for oily/combination skin) is amazing!! It's the first one I've used that truly doesn't make my skin feel oily. I like the light texture and the coverage is good. Makes my skin feel fresh.
Ricky S.
North Hills, CA
Love love LOVE this BB Cream. Non greasy. Goes great under makeup or on its own. Good for those hot summer days. Overall coverage but still lightweight. Nice scent.
Jennifer L.
Fremont, CA
This isn't even a real bb cream. Like what everyone else said, it's just a tinted moisturizer with very little to minimum coverage. If you want a real bb cream, try Skin79 or Etude House.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?