BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Cortland, NY
Oxidizes over time to a weird orange color on my skin, defiantly not natural looking. Has a weird gritty texture that is difficult to blend, not a favorite of mine.
Aireal W.
Aireal W.
Marion, IL
Great product. Has good coverage, isn't too heavy, moisturizes, blends well, and doesn't clog pores.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I use the one for oily skin and u may think its too liquidy but its so light weight and blends in very easily. just wish they had a better color selection
Jeanelle B.
Jeanelle B.
This product sucked. The color was ok for my skin but it blended horribly and it was too watery for an all over face product. Never repurchased it.
I prefer this over any foundation, bb cream, or tm. It is that good. One tube lasted me over a year, and seriously makes your skin look like actual skin, except perfect. I Use it as a primer for a heavier coverage sometimes
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
I use this BB for everyday wear. It's light, goes on smooth and even w/ using my fingers to apply and it's quick! The coverage is good and blends away any flaws in my skin! I highly recommend it for anyone who is pressed for time but still wants a put together look!
Mayra B.
Mayra B.
Ontario, CA
This is the first bb I have ever tried. I've used it once and it has been sitting on my shelf for a couple of years collecting dust. I should just toss it. The formula left my face so sticky and greasy feeling. It was so uncomfortable to wear.
Yana L.
Yana L.
It is an okay product. I purchased it based on many recommendations. It is okay for my dry skin. The coverage is very light. It is better than the Maybeline and Pacifica BB cream for my dry, sensitive skin -however I am not fully satisfied. I am still on a search for holy grail BB cream nd foundation!
Luisa J.
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
It has a really light coverage. I would recommend this to those who don't have blemishes or dark spots on there face. It will work great on dry skin as well.
Debra P.
Debra P.
I generally like Garnier's skin products, but the BB cream just doesn't work for me. It provides nice, light coverage and is priced well as a drugstore brand. But doesn't match my skin tone, and tends to give me an orange-ish look. It is also too oily for my dry-to-combination skin, and with just a few days use my skin started to break out.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?