BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
I like this BB cream for summer. I putty it all over l like a foundation. sweep some powder and conceal and then your out the door. very dewey but full coverage for a bb cram. It has a decent smell. It's in a tube can be used alone.
Deanna K.
Woodbridge, VA
This BB cream didn't really work for my 40+ skin. It settled in the lines, making me look even older. Also, it left my skin greasy feeling. The coverage is very light, so it's good for summer. It didn't cover any freckles or spots.
Holly B.
York, PA
I'm using now. Has good coverage. A little goes a long way. It is a little on the dry side. I think I got the wrong shade says light but looks like it is a medium shade.
Erica R.
Cicero, IL
I got this product and the thing that I like about it the most is probably the smell. It leaves a slick looking face and you must set this with some sort of face product if you have even the most remote amount if oily skin. This is what I personally think about it.
carrie E.
Tulsa, OK
Not very good , my skin didn't absorb it well so it just overall looked bad. It also didn't really match my skin so i didn't buy into the " miracle color matching" thing.
jenn t.
I love this product! It gives me extra coverage before I put on concealer. The SPF is an added bonus. And I found that putting on a primer before this works even better.
beverly a.
American Fork, UT
i like this product! especially the one for oily skin. it really keeps you matte for almost 6 hours which i really like. but for the price, i think its a little pricy for a drugstore product.
Heather S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like the feel of this on my skin. It is lightweight and never had a problem with my skin feeling greasy. Some days I will wear it alone without my normal foundation.
Brenna B.
Wadsworth, Oh
This was the first BB cream I ever tried. It was a good product. It was thick and had decent coverage however the smell was too much for me. It smelled like I was putting perfume on my face and I would smell it all day long.
gail w.
This was my first BB cream try. I like the coverage, but the color is a little light. I mix a touch of liquid bronzer in with it. I also find it to be sooo liquidy that its messy if you're not careful. A little goes a long way.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?