BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I used to love this bb cream. This was my go to. But I found it would leave my skin very oily looking. But it allowed full coverage.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Westerville, OH
This is the first bb cream I ever tried. I really like it, although it was very shiny and I am more into matte finishes. It has a pleasant smell, and has decent coverage for a bb cream.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Johnson City, TN
I really like this brand and I really liked this product but it left my face looking oily.
Denise R.
Denise R.
North port , FL
I've tried many kinds of bb creams and this is my favorite. It even skin tone and give decent coverage. Smells good and SPF!! It can look a tad oily. Just apply a powder over it
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Albuquerque , NM
I feel like this is a really good BB cream to have! It's a little thick though but it's perect to cover up redness or dark circles and pimples.
Kristie K.
Kristie K.
Secaucus, NJ
I absolutely love this bb cream! It is smooth and light and gives me a good enough coverage that I don't need a concealer. It's great for a hot summer day when you don't want to wear a super thick and heavy foundation. It also leaves a great glow on your face. Definitely will keep buying for years on end!
Jeanelle B.
Jeanelle B.
This product sucked. The color was ok for my skin but it blended horribly and it was too watery for an all over face product. Never repurchased it.
Angelina d.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
I love this bb cream, this is the first bb cream I tried out. It smells good, it's light on my face, and a little bit goes a long way because it is a bit runny. But it leaves my skin feeling soft and my skin tone looks more even.
Shalanda F.
Shalanda F.
Katy, TX
This is my ultimate favorite bb cream. I practically use this one everyday. I no longer use full cover foundation unless I really must. This is perfect for everyay wear without having to cake your face up with foundation.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This broke me out and gave me not only the most oily of skin, but made me look orange and disgusting. It doesn't work for cool-toned skin (pink-toned), and also doesn't work for oily skin. It smells like SPF, and didn't protect me from sun at all. Not worth it!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?