BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
alyson s.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This product truly put the phrase "a little goes a long way" to the test... I find with this bb cream that I have to cut it with a little of my daily moisturizer. If I don't it tends to tint my skin orange and I have tone one for oily skin and I don't really see the benefits of that formula.
Jamie C.
Veery oily BB, and I didn't see any long lasting benefits that it claims to help. It did cause acne. I did like the light coverage it provided on days I didn't want to wear my foundation but it was very oily
Annie A.
Mount Dora, FL
I like this product because it's full coverage, but not heavy, or cakey. I don't like the smell, it's kind of strong. Also, I like that it's at the drugstore because I live so far from department stores, etc.
Katie P.
First BB Cream I have ever used. LOVE LOVE LOVE it's a sheer coverage is great for daytime. It has faded some dark spots on my face as well, which is awesome. The price is right!!
Sarah K.
This product has a light coverage that feels great on the skin. It allows for a little color to liven up the face. I use this produce daily. Not to mention, the price is affordable!
Cathy C.
Very light coverage. Most of it wore off by the end of the day. Felt great on my dry skin, but probably won't repurchase since I had to mix the light and med shade to match my skin and I looked too shiny unless I set it with finishing powder, which then got cakey around my nose area.
Mayra B.
Ontario, CA
This is the first bb I have ever tried. I've used it once and it has been sitting on my shelf for a couple of years collecting dust. I should just toss it. The formula left my face so sticky and greasy feeling. It was so uncomfortable to wear.
Maria R.
Baltimore, MD
I use this product everyday. It is great, although sometimes I would not like to pay the price for it. There are a lot of coupons available. Worth it, if you use foundation daily.
Angela S.
This was just OK for me. I didn't like how thick it was. But maybe try again another time. Your skin seems to change when you get older so it maybe be something I will try again.
Sue H.
Sacramento, CA
How great is this as a concealer? I can get away with just this at times. And not just under my eyes, but don't tell anyone that. I almost felt like a human when I got my DMV pic.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?