BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Laura C.
Laura C.
Vancouver, WA
This stuff is so great! i love it. the one formulated for oily skin is so great. it's hydrating and over time has really helped clear up my skin. i don't even need any powder to set it! :)
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
I absolutely love this product in the Summer. It is light enough to not feel cakey and still offers great coverage. I've worn it under foundation for special occasions and family photos. My skin never looked better in those pics! A little goes a long way so a tube lasts a long time.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Palm City, FL
I did not like this product! It made my skin look very oily, I hated the smell, and it broke me out! I love Garnier hair products, but their facial products always make me break out :(
Ruzica R.
Ruzica R.
This stuff is amazing but they don't have it where I live i have to get it online which sucks an pay the extra shipping. I just love how it feels on my skin and the smell.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I originally heard about this product through a blogger that I follow. She suggested this for strawberry blondes as a primary and secondary foundation. She was not kidding!! This is seriously the best BB Creme that I have used TO date! I swear by it now and it's my GO-TO foundation. Love the way it feels on my skin, love the coverage, great priced and a lot of product for your money. Garnier NAILED IT with this one! ūüĎĆ ūüíč
Wendingo L.
Wendingo L.
I actually used this for a while. However, theres not a lot of pigment in this. More of a tinted moisturizer
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
I would rather use a BB cream instead of foundation since I really only have a few areas I wish to cover (some red areas). I think the consistency is the best that I've tried, but the problem lies within the color range. I am super fair and even the light/medium is wayyyyy too dark for me. I'm disappointed they don't make more colors.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Lakewood, CO
Very creamy and great coverage. I have an oily t-zone and it doesn't make me look shiny. If I don't wash my face at night I will break out.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
On the summer time I use this. I like that is has sunscreen as well and that it doesn't feel like I'm wearing so much. Its wondercream if you ask me !
carrie E.
carrie E.
Tulsa, OK
Not very good , my skin didn't absorb it well so it just overall looked bad. It also didn't really match my skin so i didn't buy into the " miracle color matching" thing.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?