BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Martha G.
Las Vegas, NV
I really didn't like it it made me look to pink and leaves my face to oily. It does not cover up any scars on my face. I really wouldn't recommend it to any of my friends.
Chris T.
Saint Paul, MN
Garnier is by far my favorite BB cream that improves the appearance of my skin. It also has SPF15 in and that's perfect to protect my face from the harmful rays of the sun.
F d.
I loved the original formulation but ever since they changed it , i don't care for it. it clogged my pores worse with the anti shine one, and i feel like it was a horrible shade of light, it didn't match my skin tone like the original.
Emily H.
Love love LOVE! Evens out my skin tone and and covers all minor imperfections. It is a BB cream though, so I do still use concealer for acne spots. The formula for oily skin helps keep me matte all day. Easy to apply and has SPF!
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
At first use, I didn't like the product. I hated it in fact. It left my face dry, and looked cakey on. But one i applied a thick face cream and then applied this BB it was like butter. Works great!!
Emily S.
South Lyon, MI
My go-to product for a natural look! I love this stuff. it gives good coverage, but isn't too thick. I will repurchase this stuff! it is a little pricey - for me at least
Deanna K.
Woodbridge, VA
This BB cream didn't really work for my 40+ skin. It settled in the lines, making me look even older. Also, it left my skin greasy feeling. The coverage is very light, so it's good for summer. It didn't cover any freckles or spots.
Los Angeles California
Best BB cream out there! it's a drugstore product so it's affordable. The bb cream feels so light weight on your skin but yet it has amazing coverage! Definitely recommend for all you guys out there looking for an amazing bb cream!
Marilyn G.
Ventura, CA
While the product does even out the skin tone and hides minor flaws, it turned greasy on my T-Zone after a short while of wear. Even with powder over it, it ended up looking and feeling unpleasant.
Lauren B.
Weehawken, NJ
I've used the one for oily skin. This is much better than a foundation for me. It isn't as heavy. It evens out my skin tone a bit and leaves my skin soft without shine. The coverage isn't too heavy, but I don't need a whole lot.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?