BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jalissa W.
Harvey, LA
The Garnier BB Cream has a smooth natural finish. its non sticky, covers evenly & gives a natural glow. these are just a few things I noticed in minutes.
(bye bye to my foundation)
Marie A.
Austin,TX
At first i thought it was great. Very moisturizing, ut not much coverage at all, and the reason i bought i was to have some coverage. Some people might find that it can be a good primer.
Emani C.
Hutchinson, KS
Not the best for oily skin. It rubs off easily, but does provide a decent amount of coverage while it lasts. It's a little too orange for my skin tone, and never quite applies evenly.
Naomi G.
sylmar, CA
This is my go to product when I want a light coverage, perfect for school and work. I have dry skin and this definitely helps keep it hydrated although it can make me a bit oily throughout the day but a little translucent powder and your good to go.
Stephanie A.
Norwalk, CA
I prefer using a foundation over a bb cream but i decide to give this a try. Its okay, the shade is a little off so i wished they offered more shades. i have very oily skin and this does well but only for a while
Tiffany L.
Rutherford, NJ
I really like this product. The first time I used it my best friend said, "Wow, your skin is glowing, what are you doing?!" I love that it contains SPF. Practice safe sun ladies!
Keely N.
Best BB cream I've tried. Doesn't clog my pores and provides great coverage for such a lightweight product. Color selection is rather poor, but the lightest shade works well for me.
Helen J.
San Diego, CA
This product is the same as a tinted moisturizer, albeit a rather bad coverage and heavy moisturizer. The smell is also awful, it smells like chemicals and poison. It feels heavy on your face and doesn't do much. Also, as it is just a tinted moisturizer/sunscreen the price is unreasonable.
Sarah K.
This product has a light coverage that feels great on the skin. It allows for a little color to liven up the face. I use this produce daily. Not to mention, the price is affordable!
Natalie S.
W Bloomfield, MI
I give this product a A++++. This BB cream not only has great coverage but for my dry skin, it give such a nice dewy refreshed look! I use it everyday and I get so many complements!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?