BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Emily H.
Love love LOVE! Evens out my skin tone and and covers all minor imperfections. It is a BB cream though, so I do still use concealer for acne spots. The formula for oily skin helps keep me matte all day. Easy to apply and has SPF!
María Gabriela M.
This BB cream has very good coverage and is super light! you will love it as much as I do, the only downside is the colors, I need 2 colors to make to perfect shade for me.
Lauren B.
Weehawken, NJ
I've used the one for oily skin. This is much better than a foundation for me. It isn't as heavy. It evens out my skin tone a bit and leaves my skin soft without shine. The coverage isn't too heavy, but I don't need a whole lot.
Toni S.
Nampa, ID
You get a lot for your money. Fresh, light coverage. I love this during the summer. I also have the oil free one and it works even better. I set mine with a light powder just to keep it in place.
Marilyn G.
Ventura, CA
While the product does even out the skin tone and hides minor flaws, it turned greasy on my T-Zone after a short while of wear. Even with powder over it, it ended up looking and feeling unpleasant.
Chris T.
Saint Paul, MN
Garnier is by far my favorite BB cream that improves the appearance of my skin. It also has SPF15 in and that's perfect to protect my face from the harmful rays of the sun.
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
I like this BB cream for summer. I putty it all over l like a foundation. sweep some powder and conceal and then your out the door. very dewey but full coverage for a bb cram. It has a decent smell. It's in a tube can be used alone.
Emily S.
South Lyon, MI
My go-to product for a natural look! I love this stuff. it gives good coverage, but isn't too thick. I will repurchase this stuff! it is a little pricey - for me at least
beverly a.
American Fork, UT
i like this product! especially the one for oily skin. it really keeps you matte for almost 6 hours which i really like. but for the price, i think its a little pricy for a drugstore product.
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA
For a BB cream the consistency is a bit to much but it gives you a coverage that you can ware as a natural look. On top of it I love the sent it has. Will purchase again!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?