BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Beatriz S.
Yuma, AZ
I never really liked BB Creams until I tried this one. It is a bit watery but that doesn't bother me. I think this has one of the best coverages for a BB Cream in the drug store. I use it on its own and sometimes I mix it with full coverage foundations.
Melissa F.
Columbus, OH
I use this everyday, I love that it is slightly tinted and gives your skin a little extra color and I love that it has SPF, I have fair skin so getting sunburnt is always a worry of mine
Francis H.
It moisturizes my skin, but it does not cover imperfections, or red spots. It's very liquid, and I have to apply way too much product in my face. I don't dislike it, but I don't love it.
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA
I see the commercials and totally expected different I suffer from redness and it was still 100% visible so I'm not gonna recommend at least if you have redness it doesn't work as well.
Sara G.
Palm City, FL
I did not like this product! It made my skin look very oily, I hated the smell, and it broke me out! I love Garnier hair products, but their facial products always make me break out :(
Ari D.
This has a great amount of product, although it is a bb cream it broke me out . Sometimes this bb cream leaves a flaky finish; you must use it with a good moisturizer for it to work
Karye M.
This is by far the best foundation/BB cream/Moisturizer/Sunscreen I have ever used. It has great coverage and always matches my skin tone. It feels lightweight and like I have nothing on at all
Jalissa W.
Harvey, LA
The Garnier BB Cream has a smooth natural finish. its non sticky, covers evenly & gives a natural glow. these are just a few things I noticed in minutes.
(bye bye to my foundation)
Naomi G.
sylmar, CA
This is my go to product when I want a light coverage, perfect for school and work. I have dry skin and this definitely helps keep it hydrated although it can make me a bit oily throughout the day but a little translucent powder and your good to go.
Ann F.
I was excited to try this product. I love the coverage it gives and it is very hydrating. However, it transfers like nobodies business. This product needs to be used with powder to set it. Powder improves the transfer of this a little but not much.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?