BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Brianne C.
Heber City, UT
The price is right on this stuff. It's very affordable for a high quantity. Sure, there are better BB creams, but I am happy with this product. I usually wear it under a powdered foundation but have worn it alone for a light look.
Monika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Really like this cream and doesn't irritate my highly sensitive skin.Perfect consistency: not too thick or thin and not too oily/greasy. Love the very faint, light, scent.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
I was really excited to try this product. I usually love garnier products, but I found this bb cream to be disappointing. It didn't "perfect' my skin at all (I've been using it for over a month now). There's not even a slight improvement the tone or hydration of my skin. It didn't offer much coverage, which is fine for a bb cream, but it did make my skin look dry. The other problem is that the medium/deep shade is barely dark enough for me. It is a little light and does make me look gray because of it. How can I not fit a medium/deep shade being tan? What about African American girls? How are they going to use this bb cream when the second darkest shade doesn't even work on a brown girl? If you are dark skinned, I would be careful buying this product. I haven't tried he deep shade, but it may not be suitable if you happen to be dusky. I did like that this had spf and it did take away some of the redness that happens on my face, but I will definitely not be buying this again.
Yu C.
Did not like this smell nor the color. I didn't feel like they had a good selection for my skin tone. I have golden undertones and this was either to light or shade to dark
Elizabeth s.
Los Angeles, CA
I wasn't really a big fan of makeup in general because it seemed so heavy to carry around on your face, but now that there are BB Creams it's as if you weren't wearing any makeup. Very useful for any occasion and definitely covers up AND moisturizes your face at the same time!
Elia M.
I love this stuff! I got it at the grocery store, and it's cheap, lightweight and goes on smoothly and evenly. it covers up most of the blemishes and uneven coloring and stays on all day. great!!
My FAVORITE BB cream and my everyday look. It's perfect for days you just want to throw something on and go. It's not oily and the color matches my skin flawlessly. Can't beat the price either :)
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
I like this BB cream for summer. I putty it all over l like a foundation. sweep some powder and conceal and then your out the door. very dewey but full coverage for a bb cram. It has a decent smell. It's in a tube can be used alone.
Daniela Y.
I like this bb cream because it neutralizes my redness, however, it makes my face look greasy even thought my skin is dry. I have to set it with powder. It's an alright bb cream for a drugstore product. I just wouldn't buy it again.
María Gabriela M.
This BB cream has very good coverage and is super light! you will love it as much as I do, the only downside is the colors, I need 2 colors to make to perfect shade for me.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?