BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Tina F.
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
This was the very first BB cream I tried when the BB craze began. I noticed that it tends to cake on the face which in time enhances my wrinkles instead of hiding them. I also notice that it makes my face really shiny during the day. I now use another BB product that works better for me.
Casey M.
Casey M.
This works wonderfully. I use it on my dark circles and it blend into my foundation to the point where its impossible to tell that it's a different product.
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Flushing , NY
I wasn't too big of a fan of this product. I definitely recommend the NYC BB creme, which is cheaper! This Garnier BB cream always left my face with a glossy finish. I would prefer matte, which it never did
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Broadlands, VA
This BB cream doesn't smooth well into the skin and doesn't look natural. Would not recommend.
Valerie N.
Valerie N.
Mckinney, TX
Great BB cream!!! Salesperson from ultra recommended because I blog about products and it is amazing! Especially for the price. Pretty good coverage, almost full. I don't have to wear makeup over it if I don't want to.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Ithaca, NY
Left my skin feeling greasy!

Didn't work for me, and I would in no way recommend. The oil left me breaking out!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
This is amazing! Especially paring it with the Maybelline pure bb or Maybelline fit me matte and poreless foundation!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Vancouver, WA
This stuff is so great! i love it. the one formulated for oily skin is so great. it's hydrating and over time has really helped clear up my skin. i don't even need any powder to set it! :)
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
I absolutely love this product in the Summer. It is light enough to not feel cakey and still offers great coverage. I've worn it under foundation for special occasions and family photos. My skin never looked better in those pics! A little goes a long way so a tube lasts a long time.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Palm City, FL
I did not like this product! It made my skin look very oily, I hated the smell, and it broke me out! I love Garnier hair products, but their facial products always make me break out :(
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?